User Tag List

Page 440 of 560 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 540 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I have had very few issues with not getting points using coupons. And I shop multiple times per week using multiple offers.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

@lotsasavings
    ^wow! Good idea! maybe its different like you said vs. personal offers. something to try.
    Last edited by Momof3girlies; Tue, Aug 25th, 2015 at 09:27 AM.
    Davetherave likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Had a 3k wus 10$ food/snack offer
    Points didn't go through
    Rep says it should've gone through - said she'd leave a note on my file and asked me to call back on Friday since the offer is still active. Not sure why they couldn't mark it as used and award the points today, but at least I know I'll be getting my points at the end of the week.
    I've had problems with this coupon. My guess is that it wasn't set up properly, bar cards aren't all "attached" properly. You could ask them to check the products you bought when you call back??
    Davetherave likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I am so happy right now (not because of what sdm did today. I am still upset about the glitch getting fixed. Lol), but I am happy that I received an invitation letter from pc financial that they would like to upgrade my pc world mastercard to pc elite mastercard. This mastercard has no annual fee, will get me 30 pcpoints per $1.00 spent on loblaws stores and check this out....! I will also be earning 30 pcpoints per $1.00 spent in SDM. Yessss! They FINALLY included SDM in their pc mastercard rewards system. I can earn points at SDM and spend these points for real fruits and veggies at my RCSS.

but now i can clearly see where this optimum program is going. Pcplus?
    3% return on a nofee credit card? Sounds like a great rate! Can you buy gift cards and get points as well?
    amira84 and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I think the voltaren is on sale this week for $9.99 so pretty good deal if you need that.
    There is a $1 tearpad coupon for this as well. I've seen them at Shoppers.
    Davetherave likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    In the last two weeks (as everything seems to have changed lately) has anyone used the 12K WUS $50 or 16K WUS $60 .... and used coupons to bring down your OOP below the threshhold --- AND --- gotten the points?

I have two offers for Wednesday and would like to know whether I can lower my OOP and still get the points .... TIA
    I used the Wednesday 16k wus $60 (16205) on August 19 (last Wednesday), went under $60 with coupons and received the points. I have it again and plan on using it tomorrow. The code was still green on the screen before I paid, that's usually what I check before I pay.

Like Anne, I've had little problems with using coupons and going under the threshold, only one I can remember was with manager's stickers not coupons.
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    I used the Wednesday 16k wus $60 (16205) on August 19 (last Wednesday), went under $60 with coupons and received the points. I have it again and plan on using it tomorrow. The code was still green on the screen before I paid, that's usually what I check before I pay.

Like Anne, I've had little problems with using coupons and going under the threshold, only one I can remember was with manager's stickers not coupons.
    It's really weird how others seem to be having a lot of issues while some of us have next to no trouble with coupons.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Sheesh, just spent 40 minutes on the phone with a very sweet SDM CSR....
    for Saturday's shop, he fixed that....adding an additional 8500 points because the system should have awarded me the 18500 instead of using my personal offer for 10000 pts (whew)
    Now for yesterday's shop....He explained to me that I am only eligible for the 8000 X2 for the grandiose mascara (he said they were aware of issues with that one)
    He said that because the other items were "points with purchase of xx" I am not eligible for the bonus pts associated with them, because I did a redemption.....I didn't actually spend my own cash to pay for them. If the word "purchase" had not been in the offer, I would have gotten the points
    In the end, he is adding 24500 points to my account within the next couple hours
    After the last few weeks of glitches and stuff....I am going to count my blessings and be happy with that!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Maybe people are having problems with coupons because the cashier is entering them wrong? 2002 as oppose to 2001?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    uanoor, amira84 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Maybe people are having problems with coupons because the cashier is entering them wrong? 2002 as oppose to 2001?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's a possibility. I assume people are watching closely while checking out, because I know I do. There are cashiers that I trust will enter everything correctly, but some I have to really watch because I know they aren't that familiar with coupons, etc. Just in case!
    It's just incredibly odd that being awarded points with coupons seems to vary so wildly from person to person.
    Last edited by annedougherty; Tue, Aug 25th, 2015 at 11:33 AM.

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

personal offer: 3,000 wus 10$ on food or snack. Do you think the Rockstar sale would count for this offer ? ROCKSTAR Energy Drink
    $6.99¢
    Valid August 22, 2015 — August 28, 2015

Description

4 x 473 mL
    Selected Types
    Last edited by Momof3girlies; Tue, Aug 25th, 2015 at 11:56 AM.
    annedougherty and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3girlies View Post
    personal offer: 3,000 wus 10$ on food or snack. Do you think the Rockstar sale would count for this offer ? ROCKSTAR Energy Drink
    $6.99¢

Description

4 x 473 mL
    Selected Types
    You can try by having the cashier ring your purchase through, scanning your card, and seeing if the offer comes up.
    Momof3girlies and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    3% return on a nofee credit card? Sounds like a great rate! Can you buy gift cards and get points as well?

Don't know about gift cards. I dont buy gcs at my rcss anyway. But i am interested in getting 3% back on my mastercard when i shop @ sdm.
    momi, maple7 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Don't know about gift cards. I dont buy gcs at my rcss anyway. But i am interested in getting 3% back on my mastercard when i shop @ sdm.
    I think she means you can buy sdm gcs, get optmim points from your card and 30 pc points per dollar from your cc?
    sweetmomma, momi, amira84 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3girlies View Post
    $6.99¢

Description

4 x 473 mL
    Selected Types
    I buy monster with the 8k wus $30 food and snack all the time, and the odd time rockstar and red bull. I mentioned previously though, I find the 3k wus $10 food and snack to be missing a few items, so if it doesn't work, it's probably just missing a code rather than it doesn't qualify.

Thread Information