User Tag List

Page 460 of 560 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 510 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

whats deal for the soft soap plz?
    Super points is back, Start earning extra cash by doing surveys, watching videos etc by clicking herehttps://www.superpoints.com/join/pf3...2DTZEquLq4Wnjk

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I am really really jealous of those who are getting small personal offer for softsoap. All week i have been secretly praying to get an offer for softsoap (because sdm keeps sending me softsoap offer usually) but they decided to stop giving me this offer for only this week?
    Don't be jealous. I got the personal offer for 15x and got 10 bottles. I only got 4000 in store bonus points so when I called the rep told me I cannot combine the two offers. Total bull.
    Last edited by Bargain Seeker; Sat, Sep 26th, 2015 at 03:16 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    Don't be jealous. I got the personal offer for 15x and got 10 bottles. I only got 4000 in store bonus points so when I called the rep told me I cannot combine the two offers. Total bull.

Exactly!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-well I got small offers with the 20times when you spend 50.00(they were not there this morning )just checked now-I got
    -neilson milk 1 litre 150 points
    -doritos any size 450 points-will use
    -any oral b floss 250 points-maybe
    -1,500 on any purex-maybe
    500 on country harvest bread -maybe
    -3,000 points on low dose aspirin 30,s-for sure
    maple7 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    Just wondering which Soft Soap hand soap you bought??

I bought two $2.99 soft soap kitchen hand soap yesterday and didn't get points. I wasn't surprised as flyer says select varieties and the store I was in didn't have any shelf stickers promoting the 2000 wub 2 deal. Usually I would have them check first but I was running late so had no time to do so. Anyway, the ones I bought were the new kitchen cocoa butter and citrus ones which there are insert coupons for.

I am hoping to get "Amira's deal" lol Wednesday, hoping for a good coupon and a store with a fair amount of stock, many here will be sold out and I don't want to clear a shelf so I'll see how it goes. I have a 10x on soft soap offer this week which may be helpful too.
    uanoor and amira84 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-I got the 2,000 when you buy 2 softsoap -it was the bigger refill jug -I looked and read the small sign -it was under only these big ones -only got 2 as that was all that was left
    maple7 and beachdown like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post

I bought two $2.99 soft soap kitchen hand soap yesterday and didn't get points. I wasn't surprised as flyer says select varieties and the store I was in didn't have any shelf stickers promoting the 2000 wub 2 deal. Usually I would have them check first but I was running late so had no time to do so. Anyway, the ones I bought were the new kitchen cocoa butter and citrus ones which there are insert coupons for.

I am hoping to get "Amira's deal" lol Wednesday, hoping for a good coupon and a store with a fair amount of stock, many here will be sold out and I don't want to clear a shelf so I'll see how it goes. I have a 10x on soft soap offer this week which may be helpful too.
    Lol. Maple, i haven't been able to go to sdm yet but i believe that, that "Amira's deal" is valid only on hand soap bottles and i am also guessing that the nicer bottles will not be included in the deal. But i can be wrong about nicer bottles.

This deal is really working. A couple people have told me that they got all the points as expected on all bottles of softsoap. You just have to make sure that you pick up the "lucky" ones.
    maple7 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    -I got the 2,000 when you buy 2 softsoap -it was the bigger refill jug -I looked and read the small sign -it was under only these big ones -only got 2 as that was all that was left
    Thank you, I'll look for those, I definitely don't mind the big ones

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Lol. Maple, i haven't been able to go to sdm yet but i believe that, that "Amira's deal" is valid only on hand soap bottles and i am also guessing that the nicer bottles will not be included in the deal. But i can be wrong about nicer bottles.

This deal is really working. A couple people have told me that they got all the points as expected on all bottles of softsoap. You just have to make sure that you pick up the "lucky" ones.
    Thank you, good to know it's working. I'm hoping to go when I have time for the store to check which types first. I had coupons for the ones I bought so decided I would buy them using the 20x deal even if the 2k deal didn't work. There was a few things I needed to get on Saturday but needed to be in and out of the store in 10 minutes.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Same, 3:40pm. 20x wus $50, spent $60, $51 after coupons, receipts says "Digital coupon not available -101".
    Thought I'd follow up post about not receiving points 20x points last Sunday due to system error. Sent Shoppers email first thing Monday morning, email and points received Friday 5:40pm. It takes awhile, but emailing does work.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yes those with kitchen hand soap ( with colorful wrapper all over them, coupon are for those) is not included. But others (same shape like kitchen ones but with transparent wrapper foam hand soap, and old style pump bottles and refills) they are included in deal and points are mentioned on price tags. But price for all types is $2.99.

annedougherty and maple7 like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Fri, Oct 30th, 2015 at 01:42 PM.
    maple7 likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I got some good ones including 9200 on Enfamil formula refills. Never bought one of the refills... they are $40+ so makes more sense to buy the regular tub with coupons. But I may get that if I redeem. Also got 400 on wonder bread which is on for $1.99. 2500 Huggies pull ups, which of course are not on sale, 5x milk, and nothing else that was memorable lol

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I keep hoping for the amope coupon as I want to buy as part of a gift. Keep hoping!
    lecale likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Fri, Oct 30th, 2015 at 01:42 PM.
    sweetmomma likes this.

Page 460 of 560 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 510 ... LastLast

Thread Information