User Tag List

Page 516 of 560 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MunS View Post
    Neither of our two cards (mine and SO's) received Monday/Wednesday offers this week. My aunt also didn't. I think they have sent out only week long WUS and individual product coupons for everyone.

My week long offer is 8000BP WUS $30 on OTC medicines (I bought some couple of weeks ago. I don't need that many. lol!) and my SO received 18500BP WUS $100 on anything. Bunch of individual product coupons of which only 1750 BP on Maxwell House instant coffee and 1800 BP on Tide stand out. I would have redeemed these with a good Wednesday WUS coupon. Not so sure now.

Has anyone received Monday/Wednesday WUS offers this week?
    no Monday/Wednesday coupons here either. I'm going to go tonight and do a $170 redemption. Anyone do a redemption and get the 15x points from personal coupons (I have 15x on sandwich bags. would love it if it worked, not counting on it though)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Didn't receive Monday only offer or Wednesday only offer.
    ROMEO, dededi, MrsD and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't get Monday or Wednesday offers this week either.

My weekly offer was 4000 pts wus $20 on food & snacks, which is meh...but I used it anyway.
    ROMEO, maple7, dededi and 2 others like this.

akl
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I rarely get Monday or Wednesday offers. One of my weekly ones is spend $50, get 5k. I think I'd rather get the hickory sticks offer!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by akl View Post
    I rarely get Monday or Wednesday offers. One of my weekly ones is spend $50, get 5k. I think I'd rather get the hickory sticks offer!

Huge laughs at your hickory sticks comment.
    Thumpersmom, akl, maple7 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hey fellow diaper buyers!

I am happy to report that my diaper stockpile is almost gone. Almost gone means i have supply for only today. I am sooo excited about it.
    Now i need to buy diapers ASAP. Does someone know price of small pack of diapers this week @ SDM? Usually they go on sale for $10.99-$12.99. I see that big box is on sale for $24.99. Should I buy big box or samll pack today?

One thing mentionable is that i have a personalized coupon of 3000 points for pampers diapers (18-50count). But my card does NOT have a big general points coupon. It has F&S coupon.
    What should I do? Please reply before my today's stock ends. That will be a mess then! Lol
    Thumpersmom, Cata, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post

I am happy to report that my diaper stockpile is almost gone. Almost gone means i have supply for only today. I am sooo excited about it.
    Now i need to buy diapers ASAP. Does someone know price of small pack of diapers this week @ SDM? Usually they go on sale for $10.99-$12.99. I see that big box is on sale for $24.99. Should I buy big box or samll pack today?

One thing mentionable is that i have a personalized coupon of 3000 points for pampers diapers (18-50count). But my card does NOT have a big general points coupon. It has F&S coupon.
    What should I do? Please reply before my today's stock ends. That will be a mess then! Lol
    Pampers are not on sale. Huggies are $12.99. There are printable coupons for Huggies. Why have you let your stockpile dwindle to nothing?!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    amira84 likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

small huggies are on sale for $11.99.

If it were me, and I was that desperate for diapers and had no big general points coupon, I would do a $170 redemption (buy a box of pampers using VIB and your personal pts coupon, and a P&G coupon), and a bag of huggies, also using a vib coupon. And then stock up on other stuff that's on sale. I never have a problem "spending" $170 for a redemption. I did a redemption yesterday, stocked up on some monday sale stuff, and yes, bought diapers too

Edit: If you don't want to do a redemption, you might want to consider Walmart. $39 for the big box (222 size 3's). Still cheaper than getting 6000 pts on your pampers, or 3000 pts on your huggies. I wouldn't buy diapers at Shoppers unless I was redeeming pts, or getting some serious bonus pts. Without being able to combine a big coupon and a VIB, I think you are better off with Walmart, if you are desparate
    Last edited by nalaric; Tue, Mar 15th, 2016 at 02:37 PM.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Pampers are not on sale. Huggies are $12.99. There are printable coupons for Huggies. Why have you let your stockpile dwindle to nothing?!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    I know! I should be scolded very bad for this. Actually I have an SDM shopping bag full of diapers in my closet. But when i opened it, i realized that they were not dispers. They are pull ups.

I stopped buying diapers about 8,9 months ago. I ahd that big diaper stockpile that i NEVER considered buying more diapers all these months. But all of a sudden when my stockpile was low, i opened the bag and realized that i am in a big mess now. And not only that, DD's stomach is a little upset today.

I think i'll buy huggies instead. I prefer huggies over pampers anyway.

Thanks nalaric for your suggestion.i dont have enough points for $170 redemption.
    ROMEO likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know! I should be scolded very bad for this. Actually I have an SDM shopping bag full of diapers in my closet. But when i opened it, i realized that they were not dispers. They are pull ups.

I stopped buying diapers about 8,9 months ago. I ahd that big diaper stockpile that i NEVER considered buying more diapers all these months. But all of a sudden when my stockpile was low, i opened the bag and realized that i am in a big mess now. And not only that, DD's stomach is a little upset today.

I think i'll buy huggies instead. I prefer huggies over pampers anyway.

Thanks nalaric for your suggestion.i dont have enough points for $170 redemption.
    I prefer the huggies too! I'm sure if you were really needed, you could put her in pull-ups. Not really any different than the "slip on" huggies. How old is little one? Hope she feels better!!!
    ROMEO and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

No Monday or Wednesday offers on my card either...very disappointed as I need some items (yes I'm hooked on the points, now that I get offers).

I guess I will use dh's week long offer later this week and not have to worry about what days to use it on....
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No Monday offers here. But have noticed that when the flyer is Sun/Monday, then we don't get the Monday offer. Not sure if 100% as they seem to be testing different offer days.

We got Wed offers - 22000/$100, and a new one for me - 20x/$25 on anything.

Our week long big coupon is high spending again....18500/$100 and 22000/$100

Maybe use the 20x/$25 today to use a couple of personal offers.
    ROMEO, amira84, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

22k wus $100 for Friday. More diapers(pampers+huggies) on Friday night shopping. Lol

I bought 1 small pack of huggies little movers yesterday. Was very happy that i will get vib points for it. But check THIS out. I completely forgot to use vib coupon. Lol. I let it go this time but will have to be careful and responsible on Friday night shop.
    nalaric, dededi and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got 20x on $50 anything for Fri. Yay just glad I'm getting weekday offers again

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    dededi and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I got 8k on $50 for Fri; weeklong offer was 6k on $30
    WINNIPEGZELDA likes this.

Page 516 of 560 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 ... LastLast

Thread Information