User Tag List

Page 543 of 560 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 541 542 543 544 545 553 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I got the milk offer too, but mine is for 1500 points wus $8. Was very happy to see this, as will easily buy milk there twice before December 2nd. It's almost 20x the points, and lately, I've been getting 10x or 15x on milk, with only occasionally getting 20x.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    If I have 2000 points wub $10, will they round up and still give me the points if I buy $9.96?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, SDM doesn't round up.
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Offers for this week were worse than garbage, NO WUS Offers, NO other day offers (Mon, Wed) and I got three offers for things I've never bought before (250 WUB NN Almonds, 100 WUB NN Coconut Shreds, 10X WUB Holista Tea Tree Oil/Cream) hopefully the offers tomorrow will be better than these, didn't even bother to load them, all I have on my card is the $1.50 OFF WUB Dove
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Offers for this week were worse than garbage, NO WUS Offers, NO other day offers (Mon, Wed) and I got three offers for things I've never bought before (250 WUB NN Almonds, 100 WUB NN Coconut Shreds, 10X WUB Holista Tea Tree Oil/Cream) hopefully the offers tomorrow will be better than these, didn't even bother to load them, all I have on my card is the $1.50 OFF WUB Dove
    Happens every so often to most of us, three crappy offers for the week with no WUS or daily offers.
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, this is a first. I've never received a free product as a personalized optimum offer.

Name:  Brookside.JPG
Views: 781
Size:  21.2 KB
    Grey, Ciel, lecale and 8 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  SDM offer.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  147.1 KB

So not only did I not get to use my $100 SDM gift card to pay on the Xbox One S which I really needed to do but I get this lousy coupon today that doesn't even cover tax for many purchases that people would be making during this SDM event. Btw why is it that it was said numerous times before that you could not do the things people are doing this weekend and yet it is happening at some stores and not others? I didn't even think to do some of this stuff as again I was told it was not allowed. Legit sources before said this stuff was not allowed. Also last year they were stopping this stuff after people tried doing it. Anyway I am pissed off further by the fact I am stuck with a $100 SDM Gift Card I don't want and $85 in points I don't want. I have tried to sell them thus far or offer them to family and no bites other than some person who offered me $125 for all that and I said hell no.
    Last edited by DeViLzzz; Sat, Nov 19th, 2016 at 09:08 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Got 10 X - Milk Offer. That's pretty much the only thing, I buy there now..LOL. Rest is too expensive, even with points, coupons etc.
    Ciel likes this.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Anyone know the answer to this. Got an offer for spend $20 or more on cosmetics get 5000 points.
    Other offer is buy any Olay Regenerist or Total Effects product get 6000.

Does the Olay product qualify as a cosmetic item and if so, would I get 11,000 if I bought this?
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    Anyone know the answer to this. Got an offer for spend $20 or more on cosmetics get 5000 points.
    Other offer is buy any Olay Regenerist or Total Effects product get 6000.

Does the Olay product qualify as a cosmetic item and if so, would I get 11,000 if I bought this?
    Yes and yes, assuming there are any of those Olay products at that price point.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Ciel and thor9 like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just received a mailed offer from SDM for free diabetes meters amd strips-did any one else receive this offer?-just wondering if it is a general maiing or targeted to families who have a person with diabetes in their household? I called Shoppers and they assured me that at the marketing level they cannot see what prescriptions a customer gets and these are sent out randomly but I have to say I am not convinced. Thanks for letting me know if you received it and whether you think it as a random mailling or specifically targeted to your household.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    I just received a mailed offer from SDM for free diabetes meters amd strips-did any one else receive this offer?-just wondering if it is a general maiing or targeted to families who have a person with diabetes in their household? I called Shoppers and they assured me that at the marketing level they cannot see what prescriptions a customer gets and these are sent out randomly but I have to say I am not convinced. Thanks for letting me know if you received it and whether you think it as a random mailling or specifically targeted to your household.
    I got it too and my dad is diabetic...I redeemed for test strips in the past so my guess is it might be targeted.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel and lizzie bargain like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for sharing Miss Maggs-I am really curious to learn how they target their offers! Hopefully it is not by having access to personal Rx info-that would not be cool and if that is the case, I would certainly contact my provincial pharmacist licensing body! It feels a bit like an invasion of privacy!
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Re: Diabetic monitor + strips
    I get these offers too. If you filled out a marketing survey or warranty for your monitor then you have contacted these companies via SDM. If you buy monitor, strips, lancets or anything else and swipe optimum then the system knows it. I have never gotten lancets or alcohol wipes optimum offers and that is the only thing on the cards.
    Ciel and lizzie bargain like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Davelikes2save View Post
    Today I had 4,000 points if you spend $20.00 on food or snacks. I did prior to coupons, the customer service rep deducted coupons prior to the subtotal, so offer was never validated. I called the customer service line and the rep on the phone thought I was out to lunch. She was adamant that after coupons, the total must still be above the minimum threshold to qualify. Regardless if it's this coupon or the 20x when you spend $50 or more. I said coupons count as cash towards purchase. There was dead air a few times and twice I asked if she was still there. I could tell she lost interest in my call, she finally said I'll credit your account this time, but in future please read the fine print.

I needed to vent, sorry for the long winded post. Have a great week.
    Your coupons were store coupons or manufacturers' coupons? It seems that their own store coupons does not consider as cash most of the time. I seldom have problem with the manufacturers' coupon. Some of their CSR are very rude so I would rather to return the items than to call them.
    barbis9, Ciel and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I got a FREE Brookside chocolate bar. 2nd time. Love it.
    super_e, Ciel, sweetmomma and 2 others like this.

Page 543 of 560 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 541 542 543 544 545 553 ... LastLast

Thread Information