User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tjthemanto

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart: Buy 1 & Get 1 Free Vitamins or Natural Health products(May 9th)

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

What happens if you buy a vitamin on sale ? Do they sell it to you for the regular price if you want to use the B1G1 price ?

I want to buy some vitamins which are reg. price for $ 13.99 , but till Friday they are on sale for $ 10.99 ( not much of a sale ).

I don't mind paying the reg. price of $ 13.99 and using the B1G1 Free coupon , will they let me do that as that's cheaper than buying them on sale for $ 10.99 in case the cpn. is declined , since the cpn. says its for reg. priced items only

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Can we use a coupon for the first ite n get the 2nd free ?? Any one know?? Also what is the regular price for materna anyone ??

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BOGO sales have many different rules. Using the BOGO coupon with a sale price on both is allowed and is a great deal for items that don't go 1/2 price on their weekly sales. You can't combine deals but will still get bonus points if there is one too.
    In my area you can't use BOGO SDM coupon with a manufacturers coupon. I don't ever recall prenatal vitamins on sale for 1/2 price so this is a great deal. Freshco has a program for free prenatal vitamins if you sign up for their club.
    www.sobeyspharmacy.com/bbh
    Last edited by sirandrewr; Thu, May 8th, 2014 at 02:13 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

You can use it on sale items, but not every things will be included. I tried to get Metamucile and it didn't work. Best is to let cashier scanned items, look at the screen or ask cashier to tell you which item discount can't be applied after coupon was scanned.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    You can use it on sale items, but not every things will be included. I tried to get Metamucile and it didn't work. Best is to let cashier scanned items, look at the screen or ask cashier to tell you which item discount can't be applied after coupon was scanned.
    Cool , even if the BOGO cpn says Reg. priced items on it ??

I guess the register can't distinguish between the sale & reg. priced items when the BOGO cpn is used , so as long as the cashier accepts the cpn and punches it in , I should be fine

Last edited by tjthemanto; Thu, May 8th, 2014 at 09:21 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Bump - Started now .

only 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm , today

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I used them on SALE items without any issues , the system processes them without any problems ..the cpn says reg. priced only

BOGO was great .. I saved close to $ 100 as most vitamins I bought were already on sale + BOGO with the cpn + SDM points ..WIN WIN
    ottawacouponlady likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sirandrewr View Post
    BOGO sales have many different rules. Using the BOGO coupon with a sale price on both is allowed and is a great deal for items that don't go 1/2 price on their weekly sales. You can't combine deals but will still get bonus points if there is one too.
    In my area you can't use BOGO SDM coupon with a manufacturers coupon. I don't ever recall prenatal vitamins on sale for 1/2 price so this is a great deal. Freshco has a program for free prenatal vitamins if you sign up for their club.
    www.sobeyspharmacy.com/bbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Cool , even if the BOGO cpn says Reg. priced items on it ??

I guess the register can't distinguish between the sale & reg. priced items when the BOGO cpn is used , so as long as the cashier accepts the cpn and punches it in , I should be fine

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    I used them on SALE items without any issues , the system processes them without any problems ..the cpn says reg. priced only

BOGO was great .. I saved close to $ 100 as most vitamins I bought were already on sale + BOGO with the cpn + SDM points ..WIN WIN
    I tried to use the BOGO coupon on vitamins that were on sale and it wouldn't go through. A message came up for the cashier that it could not be used on my purchase. I'm in Quebec.

Silk
    Have a great life!

Thread Information