User Tag List

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hiya!

First off, I am so sorry to post this in the coupons forum, I just had NO clue where it belonged!

Anyway I am hoping someone can help me! Is there a list of companies who offer Satisfaction Guarantees with their products? (ex: Finish will give you your money back if you are not satisfied.) I am hoping to stick to purchasing new things from these brads, so as to not waste money if they don't turn out well. I had a bad experience with a LOT of Annie's Gluten-Free products. They had all gone gooey and stuck together (and Annie's is expensive) and they refused to help me out or do anything.....

Anywayyyyyyy help plz!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Join Swagbucks! I've got over $285 in Gift Cards to Amazon + Starbucks just by searching! Click here to get started!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Almost all companies will reimburse you in some way for a complaint. Any time I have a problem, (even a small one, I pay for the product, it should be 100%) I call the company. I have yet to come across a company who hasn't done something to make up for the problem. The Annie's issue is probably isolated.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Funny thing I got damaged and uneven bars of olay so I complained back in last December and today got only $2 off any face product.

Thread Information