User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

how is it some people can get ten of them when u can only print out one coupon ive had people at work photocopying them and using them for multiple purchases its not right these people are ruining it for the ones who are legitamately only printing out one to use i find it appalling that when u know u r not to duplicate it the people r doing it anyway

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

i agree i am against having this photocopied... as one day you'll get a manager that knows couponing just as well as you and really embarass you in front of others for having photocopies of it. I my self have access to many computers and am able to obtain more

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommy is the best View Post
    how is it some people can get ten of them when u can only print out one coupon ive had people at work photocopying them and using them for multiple purchases its not right these people are ruining it for the ones who are legitamately only printing out one to use i find it appalling that when u know u r not to duplicate it the people r doing it anyway
    It's one print per computer. If you have 10 computers, you can print 10. Not everyone with multiples is photocopying.

As well, some people have been trading their coupons, so it's quite possible to get multiples even when you only have 1 computer to print from.

That being said, have you told the people at your work to NOT photocopy them? Because... well...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

im sure they know what they r doing is wrong it just ruins it for honest people and i have had someone hand in two coupons for the toilet paper but they each had their own unique bar code and how do u know the coupons u hand in arent being photocopied after u leave by the cashier i think im done with internet coupons never liked them to begin with to many dishonest people ruining it for us

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommy is the best View Post
    im sure they know what they r doing is wrong it just ruins it for honest people and i have had someone hand in two coupons for the toilet paper but they each had their own unique bar code and how do u know the coupons u hand in arent being photocopied after u leave by the cashier i think im done with internet coupons never liked them to begin with to many dishonest people ruining it for us
    How would they know it's dishonest if no one tells them? Maybe they don't know it's okay. Like stealing, you don't know it's wrong until someone tells you.

I know there's a lot of dishonest people, but there's a lot of honest people out there too.

As for the whole cashier photocopying... well, because every store I shop in has a secure spot where the cashier cannot pull the coupon back out of. Goes straight to the cash room where I just have to hope no one photocopies them... but I would never presume they would do such a thing

St.KittsGal
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I had access to multiple computers too and managed to print out 4 coupons. I used them on different sales though, so I paid $1.99 twice and $0.99 twice for the cottonelle packs. I try not to be greedy with my purchases - 4 is enough for me and my hubby for a while.

But I agree - if you don't have the printer ink, then you can't have the coupons. The coupons generally say right on them - NO FACSIMILES!
    Last edited by Gamerfaith; Mon, Sep 5th, 2011 at 10:20 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    131 (100%)

Tried to use my $3.00 coupon at No Frills. Rude cashier yelled at me and accused me of trying to give her a photocopy. Told her it was a printable from the computer and she told me there are no such coupons- "Coupons are mailed!" she snapped back to me. I tried to explain and all she kept saying was "No. Its a photocopy. NO. I wont take it. NO." Everytime I tried to open my mouth she cut me off with "NO. Its a photocopy" So fed up with my No Frills (last week they refused to let me price match and use a coupon- I was told it was either one or the other) definitely calling in a complaint.

Had gone to Walmart the night before but they had none on the shelf but decided to go again and check. Again the shelves were empty of Cottonelle but I decided to ask a stock boy and he was sooooo super nice. He went to the back and came out with 2 cases of Cottonelle. He said there was a whole bunch in the back. (made me wonder if Walmart was purposely keeping the cottonelle off the shelf because of the sale.) Anyways got my Cottonelle and definitely not going to bother with No Frills again.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julisa68 View Post
    Tried to use my $3.00 coupon at No Frills. Rude cashier yelled at me and accused me of trying to give her a photocopy. Told her it was a printable from the computer and she told me there are no such coupons- "Coupons are mailed!" she snapped back to me. I tried to explain and all she kept saying was "No. Its a photocopy. NO. I wont take it. NO." Everytime I tried to open my mouth she cut me off with "NO. Its a photocopy" So fed up with my No Frills (last week they refused to let me price match and use a coupon- I was told it was either one or the other) definitely calling in a complaint.

Had gone to Walmart the night before but they had none on the shelf but decided to go again and check. Again the shelves were empty of Cottonelle but I decided to ask a stock boy and he was sooooo super nice. He went to the back and came out with 2 cases of Cottonelle. He said there was a whole bunch in the back. (made me wonder if Walmart was purposely keeping the cottonelle off the shelf because of the sale.) Anyways got my Cottonelle and definitely not going to bother with No Frills again.
    I would call head office, tell them about it and i am sure they will set the store and cashier straigh about their policy. Did you ask for a supervisor? I would have. Last time i had issues head office offered me a GC which i turned down saying that i never want any more issues at this location, they assured me and every since its been no problems

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    131 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    I would call head office, tell them about it and i am sure they will set the store and cashier straigh about their policy. Did you ask for a supervisor? I would have. Last time i had issues head office offered me a GC which i turned down saying that i never want any more issues at this location, they assured me and every since its been no problems
    I said that I wanted the manager to confirm that they do not take printables since she kept yelling at me that it was a photocopy and coupons are ALWAYS MAILED and she turned to a stock boy that was walking by and said "Hes the manager" and then asked him "We dont take these do we?" and he mumbled "No" and she turned to me and said "See hes the manager and he said NO". I know 100% he is not the manager, was a young kid not even 18 and was running back and forth checking prices for cashier for products that werent scanning. The store was super busy and I was at the express line and people were getting nervous because they wanted to pay and get out so I didnt push it but her behaviour was really disgusting- even my poor daugther was upset by the way she acted towards me. I would understand if I was trying to clear off the shelf but I was only buying 2 of them. One mine and one coupon from my mom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information