User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Freebie_Fanatic

Thread: Broadway Nails from Influenster

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I am posting this review because I received the most recent "Vox Box" from Influenster which contained 2 boxes of "Broadway Nails"
    Overall, I loved these nails, and would recommend them for anyone who doesn't have the patience to wait for nail polish to dry, or paint on sticky glue using traditional fake nails. These are simple, just peel off and stick on! They only take about 3 minutes to apply, and once they're done, they're done. No dry time, no waiting, you can literally start doing dishes or laundry, or even gardening without worrying about them at all. I found this a huge relief because I have 2 kids, and ALOT of housework lol. I don't have time to wait for polish to dry, but my natural nails drive me crazy because they are constantly peeling, or chipping. On top of that I have odly curved nails, so most fake nails don't work for me. These are fantastic! The only downside is that there is no extra adhesive in the box, so you can only use them once. The longest I have had a full set stay on (while doing all regular housework and activities) is 5 days. I will definitely be buying these again, hopefully they will make a reusable version in the future.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great review. I will keep these in mind for any special occasions I attend during the summer. Thanks for sharing.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for posting your review. I've always wanted to try these but wasn't sure how well they worked or stayed on. I plan on purchasing a set next time I'm out.

Thread Information