User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Now here's the thing guys. Don't get me wrong..... I don't think we are above them or better then them or anything like that. But one of the things Amanda and I talked about was the fact when I started doing this I did alot of research in order to figure out how to go about doing things. Reading this I just felt like I was watching someone drowning. Arms flailing and just chaos everywhere. Just an opinion is all.

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Can I have an invite too please. This is just crazy..

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Sorry went away for the weekend. Yes its a facebook group that someone from work invited me to saying...... "I'm shocked you have all these other links and are not apart of that one." And now i know why. I even saw one talking about using coupons with the rexall book. I said something and was told that it is do able. My response to that was hey...... to each their own because it clearly states. "NOT TO BE USED WITH ANY OTHER OFFERS" but was told the rexall at kilally and highbury allows you to use both. Irritating as once again another no-no that they are doing and don't know any better. Even got a quote from Mrs. January's site. lol

ok if i understand this correctly..there is a group of people that are scamming stores??? and they post this on a facebook page?????? R U SERIOUS?????

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

No its not all of them. There just have been some on there that have bragged about it. Just frustrating to see and we know tear pads in this city have been hard to come by before. Now even worse and this just gives a general idea of why.

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

These ppl are starting trains like we do here on SC and passing them oof as their own!! Just give SC the respect they deserve adn say I got this from SC. That is so so annoying. And the others are like great WTG for the idea!! Really!! Not their idea!!
    Sorry rant over just annoyed!
    Give SC dredit where it is deserved!!!

Trading Score
    291 (100%)

well just so everyone knows I am the "one" Amanda is speaking of and I actually just recently joined the london group -- I admit I do hear some improper coupon usuage and DON'T condone it and actually have made mention of how what some are doing is wrong... but figured since I love trains and sharing coupons why not start a train that will actually get to ppl and to make sure it's "PROPERLY" ran... this is my 1st attempt of running one (which I just posted on their forum for the first time today) and for ANYONE that I've spoke with on this group they ALL know I belong to SC and hold SC sacred... I truely APPOLOGIZE for not stating right in my post on their forum that I got the train idea from SC however I took it for granted that the few ppl that I'd already spoke with about the idea of starting this knew I host and participate in MANY trains on SC and that the rules and guidelines originally came from SC... so again to SC I appologize for NOT giving the TOTAL credit to SC... I too am sorry for ranting but getting tired of everyone bashing "EVERYONE" on this group... yes like I said there are many on here that don't know how to properly use a coupon so what better way them to educate them ... but there are many good ppl on this group as well that do use coupons properly and with etiquite. I never realized that it was FORBIDDEN to be on both forum sites I always figured a person has the right to choose to join or belong to whatever they want... I just ensure that anyone on that forum that advertises using coupons improperly I make mention that I DON'T condone that... but SC isn't perfect either we have many ppl on here as well that use coupons incorrectly or improperly as well......
    MY WISHLIST - (click link below please)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/javamama1974/

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

No one has ever said more than 1 is not ok!! And i knew who you were as soon as I posted that!! Realized it after. But Like you said. You just joined!!! I understand that alot of them are good couponers but you should have seen the stuff they were doing!!
    A guy on there bragged about using expired coupons, some girl was bragging about taking every coupon from the tearpads!!
    That is what the probelm is!
    And you know i like you and have no problem with you!!!
    I think your great but this group sucks!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by javamama1974 View Post
    well just so everyone knows I am the "one" Amanda is speaking of and I actually just recently joined the london group -- I admit I do hear some improper coupon usuage and DON'T condone it and actually have made mention of how what some are doing is wrong... but figured since I love trains and sharing coupons why not start a train that will actually get to ppl and to make sure it's "PROPERLY" ran... this is my 1st attempt of running one (which I just posted on their forum for the first time today) and for ANYONE that I've spoke with on this group they ALL know I belong to SC and hold SC sacred... I truely APPOLOGIZE for not stating right in my post on their forum that I got the train idea from SC however I took it for granted that the few ppl that I'd already spoke with about the idea of starting this knew I host and participate in MANY trains on SC and that the rules and guidelines originally came from SC... so again to SC I appologize for NOT giving the TOTAL credit to SC... I too am sorry for ranting but getting tired of everyone bashing "EVERYONE" on this group... yes like I said there are many on here that don't know how to properly use a coupon so what better way them to educate them ... but there are many good ppl on this group as well that do use coupons properly and with etiquite. I never realized that it was FORBIDDEN to be on both forum sites I always figured a person has the right to choose to join or belong to whatever they want... I just ensure that anyone on that forum that advertises using coupons improperly I make mention that I DON'T condone that... but SC isn't perfect either we have many ppl on here as well that use coupons incorrectly or improperly as well......
    Last edited by amanda4; Fri, Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:04 AM. Reason: spelling

Trading Score
    291 (100%)

ok np sorry I didn't mean to come off harsh... I just felt like "I" myself was being judged just for being a part of that group... I can't imagine anyone misusing a coupon but know it happens I just personally don't condone it and want nothing more than to try and get everyone who I meet or talk to, to use coupons properly and to enjoy saving money honestly and ethically.

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by javamama1974 View Post
    ok np sorry I didn't mean to come off harsh... I just felt like "I" myself was being judged just for being a part of that group... I can't imagine anyone misusing a coupon but know it happens I just personally don't condone it and want nothing more than to try and get everyone who I meet or talk to, to use coupons properly and to enjoy saving money honestly and ethically.

Trading Score
    291 (100%)

love the flowers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information