User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nwf1946
  • 1 Post By Natalka

Thread: KFC contest until June 29/14

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The only way to make a comment seems to be to LIKE them which is a sucky way to get LIKES and certainly a false way to get like since I now wish to UNLIKE . Here is why. KFC is giving out pin numbers until June 29,2014. It is a con job. My prize was supposedly a free photo album from the Shutterbug. The problem is to get the FREEBIE I have to PAY ALL charges such as shipping, handling, import charges to an American company. some prize !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: KFC
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aw, that stinks. Thanks for the heads up.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

sheesh! not very transparent to charge for shipping and other things on a freebie.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

It's too bad, but it's in the rules.
    Actually the Shutterfly aren't technically contest prizes, as they say, they are premiums given for entering PINs.

Note: PIN Entry Giveaway
    Independent of the Contest, the Sponsor will be providing an automatic PIN entry giveaway of Shutterfly.com product and service offerings (“Shutterfly Prizes”) for each entrant entry, while supplies last, in accordance with the schedule set out below. Entrants should note that there is no contest element to the Shutterfly giveaway; Shutterfly Prizes are not contest prizes, but are premiums provided automatically upon entry.

Also in the rules

Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Shipments to Canada are subject to taxes, duties, or other customs fees, payable by you upon delivery.
    Durham Couponer likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

You'll only be charged like 7 bucks for shipping and no duties. I use Shutterfly for presents for the grandparents all the time and have never been charged duties regardless of how much I ordered(usually 50-100 at a time because the website takes forever and I always do bulk orders to save time)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

yeah..i won a shutterfly album too, it would make a nice gift for father or mothers day..but i dont really have any good pics worth putting in an album.

also wona free chicken sandwich (which i used yesterday)....when i got home i looked at it & the chicken was non-existant...it was ALL batter. what a disgrace!.....this was at limeridge mall foodcourt. Never again will i eat there.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

!!!!

Thread Information