User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By cocapoo
  • 1 Post By Dabao
  • 1 Post By shopperwho

Thread: Points coupons and promotions - does it work at your store?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I've always loved that I could do a promotion 20x or a redemption and use coupons (vib) to get points back. Now twice, once for a 20x and once for a redemption. Computer wouldn't allow it. I only shop at SDM during an event. Argh! Cashier told me to call to get points awarded so I guess I will to see what they say.
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Has thus happened to others lately?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

vib coupon wont work on redemption. i tried yesterday , but all personal coupon works
    vaughngal and momi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought a box of pampers swaddlers today and only used one v.i.b points coupon(3000 points buy any pampers swaddler, expire June 10), but the system kept saying it was invalid coupon. The cashier called the CSM and she transferred the points to my account manually.
    I think the problem might not because of the combination, but the vib coupon has problems itself.
    momi likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks Dabao, I will call and see if I can get my points.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabao View Post
    I bought a box of pampers swaddlers today and only used one v.i.b points coupon(3000 points buy any pampers swaddler, expire June 10), but the system kept saying it was invalid coupon. The cashier called the CSM and she transferred the points to my account manually.
    I think the problem might not because of the combination, but the vib coupon has problems itself.
    momi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

it def a sys issue. on redemption I bought 2 pampers and 1 Johnson baby wash. I had vib and none work. the lady manually added 1000pts and for got to call csm for the 1. today I went and bought huggies and Johnson baby wash and the vib wouldn't work either. this time cashier and manager said to call csm. so I call and they manually added it plus 3000 pts from redemption. I think its a system issue. she however escalated to diff department. hoping issue get fixed. hate calling csm.

Thread Information