User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi to all!

I’d like to ask you and your kids to check out a new game by my team! It’s called My Doll House and it’s an innovative game that will let your kids’ creativity shine.

Unlike most games that are aimed at kids these days(they are usually violent and overly simplified!), My Doll House is meant to be cheerful and relaxing but at the same time it encourages children to use their imagination and develop their sense of aesthetics.

We're especially proud of the cute graphic style, soothing and nice to the eye. The game is full of unlockable content and we’re trying to make it into an experience that never gets boring! We’re also planning on introducing a major update soon, which we hope will let kids enjoy My Doll House even more.

The game is FREE so don't worry - it's no scam and I don't want you to pay anything! I'd just like you to take a look at the game because it's meant for a kid just like YOURS.

You can get the game for free on Google Play! play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.himalaio.

Cheers
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think this is good for our kids! but the link is not working though! :D

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just try searching!! doll house in the play store

Thread Information