Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: Spend $50 and get $10 gift card @ target

FLA
    Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    great that you kept an eye on the computer and checked the receipt before leaving the store
    I always check the receipt right away to make sure the price are correct.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yesterday i went to target AGAIN to make 4 more transactions to get 4 free gift cards but the only cashier there was so rude and so not friendly at all. She said right away that this offer is only 1 per customer. I told her that i have gotten gc in the past 2 days and those cashiers told me theirself that as long as its a seperate transaction then you are good. But she was so rude, she said no, my supervisor has told us that its only 1 per customer blah blah..... So i said okay, i can make only 1 transaction and my husband is going to make a 2 nd transaction but she said no! You are together so i cant do that.. She didn't let my husband make a seperate transaction at first but then my husband said what if i want to do my own shopping? I can get the gc too, right? So finally she said ok. I am going to do this only this time, but if in future this type of deal is offered i am not going to make seperate transaction....... (What the hell? I could make 1 transaction, go to my car, come back again and make 2nd transaction and so forth..... I dont know why she was so rude....)
    momi likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information