User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Cheap Listerine Mouth Wash!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Going to try and PM it here. Thanks for sharing this great deal.
    Murms likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Murms, I have encountered that before. I was pricematching Shoppers case of pop at Walmart, Shoppers flyer had a picture of a case of Coke and said "selected varieties". They wouldn't price match Dr. Pepper (Coca-cola product) because the flyer didn't specifically say it was included in the sale.
    Murms likes this.

Themurms
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCouponCrazy View Post
    Going to try and PM it here. Thanks for sharing this great deal.
    Good luck! I went the second time and they said they don't price match warehouse prices Thanks for reading and replying

Themurms
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Murms, I have encountered that before. I was pricematching Shoppers case of pop at Walmart, Shoppers flyer had a picture of a case of Coke and said "selected varieties". They wouldn't price match Dr. Pepper (Coca-cola product) because the flyer didn't specifically say it was included in the sale.
    I totally understand! That sucks because most of the time it's the same exact product, you should tell them that you verified it or called the store you are price matching for or you can also tell them (manager) to call the store you are price matching for to verify the price match themselves. I have encountered this one too many times! Thanks for reading and replying, appreciate it !
    maple7 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Murms View Post
    I totally understand! That sucks because most of the time it's the same exact product, you should tell them that you verified it or called the store you are price matching for or you can also tell them (manager) to call the store you are price matching for to verify the price match themselves. I have encountered this one too many times! Thanks for reading and replying, appreciate it !
    In this case I really didn't care (it was just a case of pop), and i did understand their point in that there was no proof that they even carried Dr. Pepper (they do, but my Sobeys for example doesn't), but what retailer would put Coca-cola products on sale and not all of them?? It was silly really.

Good point on the store doing the verification if they need it. I'll keep that in mind for more important price matching. Thanks for posting, nice Listerine deal!
    Murms likes this.

Themurms
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    In this case I really didn't care (it was just a case of pop), and i did understand their point in that there was no proof that they even carried Dr. Pepper (they do, but my Sobeys for example doesn't), but what retailer would put Coca-cola products on sale and not all of them?? It was silly really.

Good point on the store doing the verification if they need it. I'll keep that in mind for more important price matching. Thanks for posting, nice Listerine deal!
    True, yah definitely for more important price matching!I had a similar thing happen to me with a Maybelline mascara and the only reason I didn't get it price matched was because the manager was calling to verify it with Target and said it could take a long period of time so I just left it, even though I knew the product could be price matched. Some people are just against price matching and will pick at anything to not give you the deal. No problem and thanks for replying
    maple7 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information