User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Hamilton Area Walmart Policies

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't had any probs PMing brand name products at Cent. or Barton via fLIp app or flyerify thou limits of 6 happen
    Last edited by lms1979; Mon, Nov 24th, 2014 at 08:17 AM.
    BarbandWilly likes this.
    My price, Free! TM

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last night at Upper James I was told they're clamping down because of some fraud pm'ing playstations to an AmazonMarketplace listing. Don't think my toothpaste is on the same scale. First I was told I couldnt use a coupon that exceeded the price of the item, then couldn't use more than one per day, then I couldn't give it to someone else because that is "transferring" it. Very annoying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

UGH why do people ruin it for others?
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    Last night at Upper James I was told they're clamping down because of some fraud pm'ing playstations to an AmazonMarketplace listing. Don't think my toothpaste is on the same scale. First I was told I couldnt use a coupon that exceeded the price of the item, then couldn't use more than one per day, then I couldn't give it to someone else because that is "transferring" it. Very annoying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yeah they gave me a hard time this morning too, I checked with the CS desk before shopping and still got a different story at the cash
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Im a newbie to couponing but have PM'd at the Centre Mall Wm since it opened and have never had an issue PMing locally or Canada wide. Ive only ever used my dtrs phone to PM there and no issues at all, friendly staff, helpful and fairly quick too.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The CSM said it was new rules coming down from the area manager/HQ so I imagine they will roll out to all stores
    ~ ~ ~

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The fraud with the PlayStations happened a few weeks ago and it happened in the USA. Fraudsters were walking out of WM with new PS for $90.00 .... somebody close to me works at WM and apparently they had a staff meeting and not much was even said about this incident to them as it happened in the States. They were just reminded to check dates and codes and when it doubt to call for a CSM. I PM'd and couponed at WM last night at the Up James and the Centre (and Target) and did very well! The cashier was pleasant and patient (newbie so it was taking me forever lol) and she said she loves to see how much we all save and she and other cashiers in the store have started to coupon now bc of all the savings they see go through their cash. Infact she told me about the ketchup...

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They were very nice about it, no real issues with my store PMs but no go on the online ones
    I tried explaining the difference between Amazon selling and item and Amazon MarketPlace but no go
    ~ ~ ~

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

darn!! Looks like the WM PMing Canada wide is over for us. I was just reading on another thread in a different group and the OP posted the NEW WALMART PMing POLICY...UGH! Well is seems we can still PM Ontario wide so I guess all isnt lost. Oh well, it was fun wile it lasted! Just wish I had gotten in on the couponing a little sooner so I could have stocked up like some others..

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Walmart never had a nationwide policy (actually, they don't have any policy, just guidelines and let stores/area managers decide what is best), when it was rumoured that Target would PM nationwide, their communicationss person said that they do not and have no intention to PM nationwide despite the fact I PMed Quebec and NS that very day

There are some areas in ON that did have nationwide PMing before Hamilton but have stopped since

Honestly, given some of the blatant fraud I have seen Hamiltonians doing in WM with PMing, I don't blame them if they do stop it, although I will be sad to see it gone. The cashiers however will be another story, most ppl take a screenshot. A deal from RCSS could be ON or West - they wont have time to check everyone of them, esp the smaller stores.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Im sure they may just want to avoid pming at all costs on a day like today give them a week and we can ease back into it
    FallenPixels likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

@BarbandWilly I searched the whole forum and can't find the thread you mentioned... link please

ETA: Just realized I'm in the Hamilton section, sorry folks
    Last edited by Tbites; Fri, Nov 28th, 2014 at 02:11 PM.
    annedougherty likes this.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

recently moved to burlington so wanted to know walmart fairview st burlington do price match canada wide or only ontorio

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

gee I hope I did this right. If so, this is what is posted in a few of the other coupon groups I belong to...
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by BarbandWilly; Fri, Nov 28th, 2014 at 03:28 PM.
    Tbites likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Going to Upper James tonight, will report back if they've started denying nation-wide PMing. Hope not, I just put a lot of work into my list lol
    FallenPixels and BarbandWilly like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information