Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Lyssia510
  • 1 Post By Lyssia510
  • 1 Post By Lyssia510

Thread: Inexpensive jogging strollers?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I've just taken up running and really enjoy it, but my stroller is really hard to push(using a regular Graco, and it's hard to push when you're not running). I'm thinking about getting a jogger stroller since dh's hours make it hard for me to get out for a run without my toddler but I don't want to spend lots of money on one because it's only going to be used for 12-18 months(dd will be 2 in sept). Does anyone have a recommendation on a cheaper jogging stroller in the 100-150 dollar range? I've tried Kijiji and they only have Bobs, Valco Baby and Chariots and they want almost retail.
    Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    francine1985 likes this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

ive seen some at Walmart at that price range. not sure if they are any good. we do a lot of walking so we have bigger travel systems with lots of storage space. I looked online and there are none in that price range but ive seen them in store (not sure if it was on clearance or not though.)
    Last edited by francine1985; Sat, Jul 5th, 2014 at 10:14 AM.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

We have First Year Ignite. Umbrella stroller, very sturdy yet pretty light, my 5-year old son can sit on that without any problems, and he is almost 21 kg. The sit of this stroller is deep which I like very much because other strollers have a very narrow sit which is not suitable if your child is tall.

It's a European style, we just love that. Have been using for about 3 years and looks and operates like new! Very affordable price and excellent quality!

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/ignite-s.../6000045399273

P.S. I see what you mean, those jogging strollers on 3 wheels. But, I think, they can hardly be light. Because I always notice, how hard moms push 3-wheel strollers. Ignite is really a good one, sturdy and very light though not a jogging style.
    Last edited by Mia; Sun, Jul 6th, 2014 at 11:05 PM.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I have the Valco tri-mode EX. I love the stroller and it is very easy to stear. I just had a second baby and bought attachment pieces to continue using it, instead of buying a double.

Just watch kijiji daily - sometimes sellers want to get rid of it quickly and have a good price. I was on the lookout for a double and saw a couple reasonably priced... But ended up just buying attachment (Joey seat) instead.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

$129.99¢
    BABYTREND Jogger

+ add to quick list

prices good Jul 11 - Jul 17, 2014

item details

The Baby Trend Jogger switches from running to resting in no time! Locks and unlocks quickly and easily. Safe and secure when you've stopped; easy to manuever when you're out for a jog.Multi-position, reclining padded seat and fully adjustable 5-point safety harness and tether strap.

I was just checking the target flyers (this is in the baby one as they have 3 flyers this week.)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponhelp View Post
    I have the Valco tri-mode EX. I love the stroller and it is very easy to stear. I just had a second baby and bought attachment pieces to continue using it, instead of buying a double.

Just watch kijiji daily - sometimes sellers want to get rid of it quickly and have a good price. I was on the lookout for a double and saw a couple reasonably priced... But ended up just buying attachment (Joey seat) instead.
    Thanks, how is it in the snow?
    francine1985 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    $129.99¢
    BABYTREND Jogger

+ add to quick list

prices good Jul 11 - Jul 17, 2014

item details

The Baby Trend Jogger switches from running to resting in no time! Locks and unlocks quickly and easily. Safe and secure when you've stopped; easy to manuever when you're out for a jog.Multi-position, reclining padded seat and fully adjustable 5-point safety harness and tether strap.

I was just checking the target flyers (this is in the baby one as they have 3 flyers this week.)
    Thanks! Will have to check this one out next time I'm at Target.
    francine1985 likes this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I don't know if you ever got your stroller but there is a facebook contest for one open to Canada

Thread Information