User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: I don't like my mom!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this is no biggy, she only threw out newspapers, if she throw you out too then that is a different story.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

I bet you love your mom to pieces and she probably got a laugh reading all these messages.
    Now go give her a hug and read some flyers online and be glad you don't have the job of cleaning and lining the compost bins. Poor under-appreciated mom!
    The best things in life...aren't things

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

That is a huge statement to say on a public site specially about your mother. You really whant us to think that she dum. We all have mothers and most of us dont only have mothers but we LOVE THEM SO MUCH, THEY ARE OUR MOTHERS AND WE ONLY HAVE ONE. My mothers is 70 years old now and we only have 16 years differnce and I can not think of the day that she will leave us. I was angry at my mother a few times but not enough to posted on a public site as I knew it will pass.

Hope thinks will get better between you and your mother. Some good members have giving you nice suggestions to help, hope it works. REMEBER WE ONLY HAVE ONE MOTHER....................
    Last edited by ticul; Wed, Jul 16th, 2014 at 10:53 AM.
    Mia001, aussie, ROMEO and 8 others like this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ticul View Post
    That is a huge statement to say on a public site specially about your mother. You really whant us to think that she dum. We all have mothers and most of us dont only have mothers but we LOVE THEM SO MUCH, THEY ARE OUR MOTHERS AND WE ONLY HAVE ONE. My mothers is 70 years old now and we only have 16 years differnce and I can not think of the day that she will leave us. I was angry at my mother a few times but not enough to posted on a public site as I knew it will pass.

Hope thinks will get better between you and your mother. Some good members have giving you nice suggestions to help, hope it works. REMEBER WE ONLY HAVE ONE MOTHER....................

not that this applies, but not every mother should be one.

as far as your flyers go im sre if you got up a bit earlier you could beat her to them good luck
    GoJays likes this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

its ok to vent when you feel frustrated..
    thriftygranny and SharonMe like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Clearly she wrote that comment when she was frustrated. I'm sure she loves her mom and I'm sure she doesn't think her mother is dumb. I believe she just wanted to vent. I am not judging. Hoping she gets this week's flyers before her mother gets her hands on them

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I think a lot of people are being too harsh here. I love my mom and will miss her dearly when she goes, but some days I want to scream because of things she does. I think she does some stupid things, and she thinks the same of me, I'm sure. That's just family. Obviously the OP was upset when the post was written.
    thriftygranny and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    not that this applies, but not every mother should be one.

as far as your flyers go im sre if you got up a bit earlier you could beat her to them good luck
    I agree with Krysta. When I was 12, I was sexually molested by my grandmother's boyfriend. I told my mother about it and she said "you don't know what you are talking about" and nothing was ever done about it. He was continued to be a family friend and GM's boyfriend. Then my mother had my youngest sister and all her life has doted on my sister. I was bullied all through school to the point of considering sucide everyday and she did nothing. I have moved past the hate for her to indifference. I interact with her when necessary but it is not all hearts and flowers that other people might think mother/daughter relationships should be. When she passes, I will not be either at her bedside on burial. Don't judge one person until you know what does on behind closed doors.
    Last edited by wolfwoman; Fri, Jul 18th, 2014 at 07:51 PM.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Wolf woman so sorry you had to live through that and being ignored by the whole ordeal is criminal hugs
    wolfwoman likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wolfwoman I'm also sorry you had to endure all that trauma. Nobody deserves to be molested or abused.

I can relate in some ways with the way my mother has treated me. Abusive, controlling, didn't protect /believe me when a creep took advantage of me at the age of 13, favoured my older brother (the 'golden child') etc.

Those of you who have moms that are loving and caring, cherish them. However not all moms are peaches and cream.
    wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wolfwoman and toban, I am so sorry to hear what you have both gone through. It breaks my heart.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I can relate to you HappyCouponSaver. My dad often throws away my stuff (sometimes on purpose too) and it drives me nutty.

I'm sure you don't 'hate' your mother, it's just frustration.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    FREE gift from Temu site! (similar to SHEIN)
    https://temu.com/s/FeegMPQDbwMvEI

Get cashback for online shopping!
    https://www.topcashback.com/ref/keek

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    this is no biggy, she only threw out newspapers, if she throw you out too then that is a different story.

torontogal12 likes this.
    FREE gift from Temu site! (similar to SHEIN)
    https://temu.com/s/FeegMPQDbwMvEI

Get cashback for online shopping!
    https://www.topcashback.com/ref/keek

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nope, no biggie problem solved it was nothing out of a molehill. I just felt frustrated that day. FYI my mom is super nice and great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information