User Tag List

Page 385 of 449 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I'm also getting frustrated it's really getting out of hand and outright ridiculous but unfortunately I don't think there is much we can do =( I'm hoping that soon the coupon "fad" will pass for most people and then I can have a few back. I'll check tomorrow on my end but I'm venturing to say I will most likely not have much luck.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I'd like to think that all of us on SC would not take an entire tearpad of coupons! But we have to remember that there are always lots of guests reading our posts too. So maybe its not 1 person taking all the coupons but 20 people taking 10, you never know. I'd like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but if I ever see someone taking a whole tearpad, I'll definately say something.
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I was out today with one of my DD's. We found all the new coupons fro SS at a lot of stores. All the tearpads were new, and lots of them. I go on a dry spell for about 4 or 5 weeks, then all of a sudden I will finds tons of them, like today. My DD must have been my good luck charm today!
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peaches View Post
    has anyone been to the used kids sale at bowness before? it's this saturday, but i don't wanna pay $1 and drive all the way there if it's not worth it
    Is it the twins and triplets sale??? If so...don't go! I went once and it was horrible!!!! People in the organization shop for the first couple hours...even if you are first thru the door - it's all picked over, non name brand....

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Safeway that I went to yesterday had new tear pads that were completely gone already! And they probably only been up for a day!!!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Omg and it will only start to get worse as the extreme couponing show is set to start up again. Not looking forward to finding coupons again this winter.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This is really disappointing to hear! I haven't had a chance to go shopping at Sobeys/Safeway yet, and it sounds like all the coupons are gone even before I had a chance!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I second that the twins, triplets and more sale is horrible. I was like 3rd in line one year and there was nothing. And if you find a thing or 2 to buy , the line to pay is like a hour wait. I gave up half way in to the line. Its also very unorganized and chaos.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

oh oh!! I dont even go out these days to look for coupons anymore....perhaps once a month if I am out somewhere near a grocery store.
    There are not many things that I need to stock up on any more....even fresh meat Rick has managed to get for almost free these days.......whoot!!

Butter and cream cpns....now if they ever issued those.....now that the Lactasia cream cpns expired end Aug......we are missing them.......and paying full price again.

Last night we were checking the recycle bins......and I was so thankful that someone had posted about the Eggs cpn in the Herald.
    I had not even opened our copy of the Herald when I read that posting, so after seeing where it was in the paper, the front cover photos on the News Extra section, it was easy to find it in the bins...... eggs anyone??

Which day and edition of the Metro has the eggs cpn??...I had my little grubby hands on many of them last night...but of course did not look inside...lol!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for posting walmart..

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by minouchefreedom View Post

Which day and edition of the Metro has the eggs cpn??...I had my little grubby hands on many of them last night...but of course did not look inside...lol!!!
    It was monday's edition of the calgary Metro paper that had the egg coupons. Near the beginning of the paper.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

There are tons of full tear pads at the RO sobey's, I was there last night.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I've been out of the loop for a bit but I had a look for coupons at Sobeys on Saturday and only found 2. It is getting crazy- I'm definitely not couponing as much as I did 6 months ago- there's just too much competition! I wanted to pick up 3 of the Clorox wipes yesterday from Walmart and there wasn't a single one...

I found the harvest sale to be hit and miss- there were some items that were good prices but others were more than twice that of RCSS. For instance they have 25lbs of roma tomatoes for $11.98 right now and 2 lbs of strawberries for $2.98. They did discount their prices as the day went on but the selection was less to. I don't think I'll g again unless I have a year's pass.

I went to the kids sale last Sept and found a few good videos/books for Christmas gifts. There were some good deals too. I only waited in line for about 3 minutes since I only had a few items and was able to use their express line. The one thing I really wanted- an exersaucer- were all gone already.

If you're going to go then the website for Calgary's Child usually has a $1 printable coupon for the event so you don't have to pay to get in.

I've actually found quite a few good deals the past week at Value Village on children;s items. I went to the one by Chinook for the first time and I love that they still organize items by colour- it's so helpful!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I stopped by Sobey's on Saturday as well and they only had 1 coupon. I went last night and there were lots of different kinds. I suggest if you can that it would be a very good idea to check it out again today. I got the ones that I will use and as of last night there were 3 full tear pads of the Dove $2WUB2. Hope that helps everyone.

Learning to Relax NovaScotiaGirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AKE View Post
    You are not the only one who is frustrated!!! I'd like to implore all the Calgarians, NOT TO POST where they find coupons. Just have people PM you for the locations. Someone around here is greedy, and it's no fun for everyone else!

That sounds like a good plan, more fair for everyone in case some one is taking them all and ebaying them or something. Could be a "guest" on here lurking getting our deals in secret??

Page 385 of 449 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 ... LastLast

Thread Information