User Tag List

Page 59 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 1713
Like Tree7338Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best SDM shop this week?

  1. #871
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10173
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    momi's receipt had promo coupon 16623 which I also have this week - 18500 pts WUS $100 on anything
    Yes you are right @collegekid
    collegekid likes this.

  2. #872
    Savingloonies jenniferandcorban's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    128
    Likes Received
    330
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    momi's receipt had promo coupon 16623 which I also have this week - 18500 pts WUS $100 on anything
    Awesome. .i had this last week but you got alot more than 18500 so great shop!

  3. #873
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,421
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    My not so big shop this weekend was 3 boxes of Kellogg's Muslix cereal, sale $3.99 - $2 manager's stickers (September expiry) = $1.99 x 3 = $5.97. 3k points wus $10 on food ($5.36 @ regular 95k redemption) so almost free.

    Name:  photo - Copy.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  529.4 KB

  4. #874
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    361
    Likes Received
    671
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)



    Name:  IMG_1523.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  366.1 KB

    My plan worked! Spent about $12.xx OOP after redemption, mainly taxes, and DM got lots of household stuff she needed plus some perfume. Most items were on sale but I didn't have any coupons as I left them at home (visiting family in another province for a couple weeks). DM and DF were a bit flabbergasted at the plan I concocted, especially to get 18500 pts back! Factoring in the "you saved" value, these items would have cost about $177.xx taxes in regular price, so $12.xx and 31500 pts seems like a pretty good deal even without coupons. I was just glad to treat my mom because I have so many points accumulated and don't really need anything at the moment!

  5. #875
    CaToonie Poobah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    256
    Likes Received
    823
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    If I wasn't so darn busy... I'd love to do a big long post on how I faired during the redemption weekend... But honestly my receipts are so darn long It would be an exercise in futility just trying to take pictures of them.

    But I did 5 x 200 dollar redemptions....

    Filled my car completely 2 times over... That's every Inch of space in the truck, the back Passenger area floor and seats....

    Then on my 5th redemption I went and got the Samsung TV (third trip in the car) just cause I wanted one. My son and brother helped out unloading the car both times and My wife just about strangled me, cause litterally everything filled the Kitchen, and the dinning room. Were talking Counter space, Floor space, dinning table space and dining room floor space.

    Some how we stuffed every square inch of fridge and freezer space.. and thank the lord we have an unusual amount o cupboard space to pill it all into.

    So yea.. WOW.. I was shopping for 4 hours. Then I visited 2 other Shoppers looking for a TV... I was right puckered out. Did I mention it was 33 degree's that day? The 4th load or final load of groceries was the Frozen and refridgerated goods, popcycles didn't melt. Woot!

    So yeep, that's about it. each of the 4 grocery receipts showed savings ranging from 150 to 190 dollars... and the out of pocket expense was about 3 to 20 bucks in taxes.

    What boggles my mind even more is I somehow earned over 40000 points... and I already have a another 97000 points ready to go. (which I'm thinking I should use at my earliest possible chance? but what to buy).

    Okay chow for now.
    Last edited by Poobah; Tue, Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:43 AM.

  6. #876
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    983
    Likes Received
    1988
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
    If I wasn't so darn busy... I'd love to do a big long post on how I faired during the redemption weekend... But honestly my receipts are so darn long It would be an exercise in futility just trying to take pictures of them.

    But I did 5 x 200 dollar redemptions....

    Filled my car completely 2 times over... That's every Inch of space in the truck, the back Passenger area floor and seats....

    Then on my 5th redemption I went and got the Samsung TV (third trip in the car) just cause I wanted one. My son and brother helped out unloading the car both times and My wife just about strangled me, cause litterally everything filled the Kitchen, and the dinning room. Were talking Counter space, Floor space, dinning table space and dining room floor space.

    Some how we stuffed every square inch of fridge and freezer space.. and thank the lord we have an unusual amount o cupboard space to pill it all into.

    So yea.. WOW.. I was shopping for 4 hours. Then I visited 2 other Shoppers looking for a TV... I was right puckered out. Did I mention it was 33 degree's that day? The 4th load or final load of groceries was the Frozen and refridgerated goods, popcycles didn't melt. Woot!

    So yeep, that's about it. each of the 4 grocery receipts showed savings ranging from 150 to 190 dollars... and the out of pocket expense was about 3 to 20 bucks in taxes.

    What boggles my mind even more is I somehow earned over 40000 points... and I already have a another 97000 points ready to go. (which I'm thinking I should use at my earliest possible chance? but what to buy).
    Okay chow for now.
    Wow Poobah, that is amazing!
    amira84 likes this.

  7. #877
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    350
    Likes Received
    1294
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
    If I wasn't so darn busy... I'd love to do a big long post on how I faired during the redemption weekend... But honestly my receipts are so darn long It would be an exercise in futility just trying to take pictures of them.

    But I did 5 x 200 dollar redemptions....

    Filled my car completely 2 times over... That's every Inch of space in the truck, the back Passenger area floor and seats....

    Then on my 5th redemption I went and got the Samsung TV (third trip in the car) just cause I wanted one. My son and brother helped out unloading the car both times and My wife just about strangled me, cause litterally everything filled the Kitchen, and the dinning room. Were talking Counter space, Floor space, dinning table space and dining room floor space.

    Some how we stuffed every square inch of fridge and freezer space.. and thank the lord we have an unusual amount o cupboard space to pill it all into.

    So yea.. WOW.. I was shopping for 4 hours. Then I visited 2 other Shoppers looking for a TV... I was right puckered out. Did I mention it was 33 degree's that day? The 4th load or final load of groceries was the Frozen and refridgerated goods, popcycles didn't melt. Woot!

    So yeep, that's about it. each of the 4 grocery receipts showed savings ranging from 150 to 190 dollars... and the out of pocket expense was about 3 to 20 bucks in taxes.

    What boggles my mind even more is I somehow earned over 40000 points... and I already have a another 97000 points ready to go. (which I'm thinking I should use at my earliest possible chance? but what to buy).

    Okay chow for now.
    WTG Poobah ....please share how you get all these points and how you managed 5 redemptions in 2 days... I swear I remember reading you are limited to 2 in a day.

    Dying to know your secret!!!
    Momof3girlies and amira84 like this.

  8. #878
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    202
    Likes Received
    464
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    That is crazy awesome...teaching the family too!!??!!
    amira84 likes this.

  9. #879
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    202
    Likes Received
    464
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Poobah!! That is crazy awesome...teaching the family too!!??!!
    amira84 likes this.

  10. #880
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    123
    Likes Received
    242
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Wow, you can shop with me any day Poobah. If you and I teamed up we'd be unstoppable, lol.
    iheartcoupons and amira84 like this.

  11. #881
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,013
    Likes Received
    13899
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by missmaggs View Post
    WTG Poobah ....please share how you get all these points and how you managed 5 redemptions in 2 days... I swear I remember reading you are limited to 2 in a day.

    Dying to know your secret!!!
    Nothing in the system cuts your card off at two redemptions. If you have more than one card you can transfer points between them anyways.
    Momof3girlies and JasmineTea like this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  12. #882
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    350
    Likes Received
    1294
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Nothing in the system cuts your card off at two redemptions. If you have more than one card you can transfer points between them anyways.
    I knew I read this somewhere. The shoppers terms and conditions for points redemptions states the following:

    25. Shoppers Optimum Points can only be redeemed if the required point redemption level is acquired prior to the redemption transaction. An individual Shoppers Optimum Member may not make more than two redemptions, at any reward level, within one day. Only one redemption is available per transaction.

    I wonder if the system has changed since they went mobile Would love to do multiple redemptions near Christmas
    Anna Michele and JasmineTea like this.

  13. #883
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,013
    Likes Received
    13899
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by missmaggs View Post
    I knew I read this somewhere. The shoppers terms and conditions for points redemptions states the following:

    25. Shoppers Optimum Points can only be redeemed if the required point redemption level is acquired prior to the redemption transaction. An individual Shoppers Optimum Member may not make more than two redemptions, at any reward level, within one day. Only one redemption is available per transaction.

    I wonder if the system has changed since they went mobile Would love to do multiple redemptions near Christmas
    I'm sure you would still be able to.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  14. #884
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    2,534
    Likes Received
    6820
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    Oh come one, what else you bought! I would love to know!
    seylz_gurl likes this.

  15. #885
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    123
    Likes Received
    242
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Oh come one, what else you bought! I would love to know!
    I think us smart shoppers get off on seeing all this 'free' stuff. I'd love to see too but that would be way too much work. LOL.
    seylz_gurl and Anna Michele like this.

Page 59 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •