User Tag List

Page 43 of 115 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast
Like Tree7338Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best SDM shop this week?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    What are these store points? I have never seen my sdm offering extra department points.
    I have as well. Local store gave out 5k extra bp for $30 on anything in store

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My SDM was giving an extra 5% off your purchase for cosmetics, if you paid at the cosmetics counter..this included everything from the hair aisle all the way to the perfumes!! They said they wanted people to start paying at the cosmetic counter so they can see what promotions are coming, special events on the week-end..also to try and upsell other items..anyways, it was a bit of a hassle when they put in all my purchases they had to take the 5% off each item separately, then when they hit total each item went to their regular price less the 5%!!! Ex. I bought Nutrisse hair dye on sale for $6.99 she took the discount off I think it was $6.49 hit total it went to $11.99?? ( I also had the $2.00 coupon)..After trying to figure everything out a couple of times she called the manager..they couldn't figure it out so they did it manually..then I had a gift card!! After all of this I got a $10.00 gift card for all my troubles!!then after all that I said, I hope I get my 5,000 pts when I spend $20.00 in cosmetics..it's supposed to be added in 5 days!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This Saturday i visited sdm beauty boutique in Vancouver. It carries urban decay cosmetics.
    Thank you soooo much @jsmile for helping me about sdm beauty boutique stores.

So i bought urban decay naked palette $64) and lancome blush ($40.50). I spent $117ish total, got back 20800 pts for the transaction and also 1100 pts for buying sdm gift card. Total pts earned = 21900 which is equal to $37.32 on a modest $85/50000pts redemption level and even more on super spend pts day.

i also got free lancome gift on spending more than $36 on lancome. I LOVE the eye shadow palette, mascara and eye shadow remover in the goodie bag. And i have no idea what is this blue corrector vissionnaire thing and how/when to use it. Lol

What makes this shop more interesting is that i returned something at sephora that same day and got back $71.68 from sephora. So, in the end, this shop cost me only $45-$46 and i got back so many pts.

Name:  20150507_190927_resized.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  263.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by amira84; Fri, May 8th, 2015 at 02:06 AM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This Saturday i visited sdm beauty boutique in Vancouver. It carries urban decay cosmetics.

So i bought urban decay naked palette $64) and lancome blush ($40.50). I spent $117ish total, got back 20800 pts for the transaction and also 1100 pts for buying sdm gift card. Total pts earned = 21900 which is equal to $37.32 on a modest $85/50000pts redemption level and even more on super spend pts day.

i also got free lancome gift on spending more than $36 on lancome. I LOVE the eye shadow palette, mascara and eye shadow remover in the goodie bag. And i have no idea what is this blue corrector vissionnaire thing and how/when to use it. Lol

What makes this shop more interesting is that i returned something at sephora that same day and got back $71.68 from sephora. So, in the end, this shop cost me only $45-$46 and i got back so many pts.

I LOVE Urban Decay eyeshadows! They're amazing. Was it a personal offer that got you 20800 points?
    amira84 likes this.
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post
    I LOVE Urban Decay eyeshadows! They're amazing. Was it a personal offer that got you 20800 points?

No. It was flyer promo. Get 20x pts wus $75 cosmetics etc, and this promo lasted all week. I don't know if it is still on today or not.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Are the lancome shadows matter or shimmer? I too considered doing the Lancome deal, but when i went to my Shopper's it was sooooooo busy with the Beauty Gala.....and very jealous you have an Urban Decay ...I love their eyeliners as well, and would much rather get Shopper's points than Sephora ones
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanasavalot View Post
    Are the lancome shadows matter or shimmer? I too considered doing the Lancome deal, but when i went to my Shopper's it was sooooooo busy with the Beauty Gala.....and very jealous you have an Urban Decay ...I love their eyeliners as well, and would much rather get Shopper's points than Sephora ones

Shimmer! I LOVE shimmer!
    Ivanasavalot likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

No. It was flyer promo. Get 20x pts wus $75 cosmetics etc, and this promo lasted all week. I don't know if it is still on today or not.
    Yes! it's still valid today! Thank you so much for letting me know
    Heading there right now, I had to buy a refill of my Estee Lauder foundation. Might as well make some points on it
    Ivanasavalot and amira84 like this.
    Trade list:

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Shimmer! I LOVE shimmer!
    LMAO!! you are obviously much younger than me!!!
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post
    Yes! it's still valid today! Thank you so much for letting me know
    Heading there right now, I had to buy a refill of my Estee Lauder foundation. Might as well make some points on it

Oh no no no... please read my comment before going.

If you are going to spend $75 then go on a 18500 pts/$75 flyer promo days. This deal is much better than 20xpts/$75. But if you want to spend $93-less than $150 then obviously 20x is better offer.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@amira84. I thought you would be spending wayyy more money than that (like $75. *5) to get a gazillion points? Lol
    momi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just came back from SDM and bought the Emergen C 1,000 mg Vitamin C packets they were on sale for $5.99 and I had coupons for $5.00 off each pack, I bought 5 packs expiring Oct 2016, that's a fantastic deal to begin with but 2 of them scanned at $14.99, one was Super Orange and one was for Acai Berry, so I say, " I get those 2 for free since they scanned wrong", now the fun begins..they go and check and yes they are supposed to be $5.99, but you get $10.00 off the reg price not the sale price then the assistant manager comes, and the line up is getting longer...I show her the sticker SCOP..lowest price..she checks with the manager he said its of the reg. Price but let her have it..I said I don't want you to think I'm scamming you..so I say if you have an item on sale for $12.99 and the reg. Price is $24.99 and it scans wrong..if you take $10.00 off I would be spending more $14.99 instead of your sale price of $12.99.. Does this make sense?? Please call the bureau and confirm that it's off the sale price!! Then the new cashier says,"well you got 5 boxes under $3.00!!! As if to say what am I complaining about!! I was very nice and calm through all this, and this is my favorite store so they all know me..but I just wanted to make sure they new the policy!! Maybe this should have been in the rant section ha,ha,ha!!
    Tweets77 and vw_girl like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    Just came back from SDM and bought the Emergen C 1,000 mg Vitamin C packets they were on sale for $5.99 and I had coupons for $5.00 off each pack, I bought 5 packs expiring Oct 2016, that's a fantastic deal to begin with but 2 of them scanned at $14.99, one was Super Orange and one was for Acai Berry, so I say, " I get those 2 for free since they scanned wrong", now the fun begins..they go and check and yes they are supposed to be $5.99, but you get $10.00 off the reg price not the sale price then the assistant manager comes, and the line up is getting longer...I show her the sticker SCOP..lowest price..she checks with the manager he said its of the reg. Price but let her have it..I said I don't want you to think I'm scamming you..so I say if you have an item on sale for $12.99 and the reg. Price is $24.99 and it scans wrong..if you take $10.00 off I would be spending more $14.99 instead of your sale price of $12.99.. Does this make sense?? Please call the bureau and confirm that it's off the sale price!! Then the new cashier says,"well you got 5 boxes under $3.00!!! As if to say what am I complaining about!! I was very nice and calm through all this, and this is my favorite store so they all know me..but I just wanted to make sure they new the policy!! Maybe this should have been in the rant section ha,ha,ha!!
    Good for you for sticking to your guns and making sure that the store follows policy!

and just let the line up building behind you roll off your back and stay calm. I've learned its best to keep calm and not cares if there is a line behind you. It is not your fault but the fault of the store for not having additional cash open. I've been in the situation where there's only 1 or 2 cashiers open. Having a line build up behind me and people leaving the line and their items behind because they have no patience.
    Anna Michele and momi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Good for you for sticking to your guns and making sure that the store follows policy!

and just let the line up building behind you roll off your back and stay calm. I've learned its best to keep calm and not cares if there is a line behind you. It is not your fault but the fault of the store for not having additional cash open. I've been in the situation where there's only 1 or 2 cashiers open. Having a line build up behind me and people leaving the line and their items behind because they have no patience.
    Thanks jsmile, I never let the line bother me, and yes they opened up a new cash.. I just wish everyone knew the rules and policies like us ha,ha,ha!!
    Anna Michele, momi and maple7 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Oh no no no... please read my comment before going.

If you are going to spend $75 then go on a 18500 pts/$75 flyer promo days. This deal is much better than 20xpts/$75. But if you want to spend $93-less than $150 then obviously 20x is better offer.
    My shoppers had an amazing deal going on today. They combined the 18500 wus $75 plus 20x the points on cosmetics. I spent $93! But got back $60 in points!!! The guy helping me out said this was the first time in four years he saw something like this. LOVE being in the right place at the right time!
    Trade list:

Page 43 of 115 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast

Thread Information