User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: SDM Shop Free Chocolate and Free Vim!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In saskatoon shoppers on 8 st and center mall allow me to use both manufacture and shopper's coupons together without question, maybe I am lucky
    ssbean, ticul, sam786 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

In general at least my experience it seems like many stores are super strict when it comes to coupon use. Over the last coupon years since I started couponing I have given up arguing and such.
    I don't have the assertive personality that it seems like people have on these forums.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GracieAnne View Post
    In general at least my experience it seems like many stores are super strict when it comes to coupon use. Over the last coupon years since I started couponing I have given up arguing and such.
    I don't have the assertive personality that it seems like people have on these forums.
    I agree with you,
    Secondly I would like to say most of the times there is no use of arguing because when evry store has made up their own policy,you can not change it with argument IMO,that's why I even don't like to argue.
    I was at different Sdm few days ago located at Mississauga,and wanted to use the personalized coupon buy one get one free paper towels,the cashier refused to use the coupon,she said the bounty is already on sale,I can not use that coupon on sale price?.i was shocked what,never heard of it.
    I heard that some stores doesn't allow to use both coupons together manufacturer and Sdm,but never heard that can not use on sale price.
    I asked her if she can check with her csm or manager,she said I am the supervisor,there is no way you can use it on sale price and I asked her to plz cancel my transaction and I will use it at my local Sdm,because I thought there is no use of arguing.
    Then I bought bounty from my local Sdm without any hassle.
    Last edited by momi; Mon, Jul 14th, 2014 at 04:21 AM. Reason: Typo

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Great shop!

Those Hershey bars have been on sale for a few weeks and also earn 800 Optimum points WUB2 until July 18. Extra points on a sale item!
    ROMEO, sam786 and momi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good coupon on the Vim....love it!
    sam786 and momi like this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Great shop. Its nice to see how people use the coupons to their advantage. Its inspiring and helps us along as we go.
    sam786 likes this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information