Hi, im a young looking, but dont let my island genetics fool you..
I'm having issues with a friend ive tried helping out through his tough medical and psychological diagnoses, and it's a bit of a buzzkill at times. What I've learnt is to expect his bipolar disorder to be present, and anything goes. One moment things are alright, tomorrow, maybe isolation and frustration with everything around him. Can anybody say OCD?? OMG!! this one will watch circumspect youtube videos and take the bs discussed at face value, compromising his personal opinion for some idiot's ideals posted, by just about any competent, on the site. I need advce on how I should feel when this persin is being unreasonable, and starts to play curt and frustrated with me... not indicating any gratitude for the work ive put in towards his well being. So I'm taking the brunt of his mood swings, simply cuz I care enough not to abandon like others have. I'm starting to feel like a worn rug here, and would like to know some alternatives.. I dont want them to further isolate, but to seek talk therapy help, and to recognize his illness and what tat means, and work towards dealing with it instead of floating adrift with it...

Besides this, I've got a great cat, who sleeps on my bed, who can ask for anything more.. well if she spoke more than one language, it would be a bonus! lol.