User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree204Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Rebate Offers July 31 - Aug 6

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    yikes! I JUST went to WM this a.m. to get poor DH his Advil, so thought why not get the 100 tablets size and use the CO51 rebate? Then I saw your post about it being rejected. Now I am wondering if mine will be rejected because I see the receipt wording says ANALGESIC with a product code number following it, but it does not say the word Advil there?? Hope mine goes through and hope you hear from them as to why yours was not.

GRRR! I just got my dog treats approved fine, but on that same receipt was the Advil and they are saying I have to send in an inquiry to a different link ( so not just resend the same scan the regular way)
    They want the item circled too, but I did one better than that. I tore off the top flap from the Advil box that has the UPC number on it ( the same UPC number that is on the receipt ) and rescanned both the receipt with that tab beside it.
    I am thinking the first time you send this in they see the word ANALGESIC instead of Advil for the product name and they deny the claim thinking it is not Advil.
    They are saying this inquiry can take up to 48 hrs. to get back to me.

Also, weird that I sent in my Mars bar number 3 receipt BEFORE this Advil/dog treat one by a day or two, yet they processed the Advil receipt first?? Fingers crossed on getting my $3.00 for the Advil.
    ROMEO likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

so they also asked me to send in the receipt with the item circles which I did in red and mine says advil ( and I only have two items on the receipt) and now I get this reply:

Hi there,
    Thanks for sending the photo of your receipt!
    Unfortunately, our system is having a hard time identifying the item on your receipt for the following offer: Advil® products Excludes Advil Tablets 10’s/24’s, Advil Caplets 24’s, Advil Liquid Gel 12’s, and Advil Nighttime. Not valid with any other offer.
    Could you please reply back with a photo of the product alongside the receipt?
    ROMEO and walkonby like this.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    so they also asked me to send in the receipt with the item circles which I did in red and mine says advil ( and I only have two items on the receipt) and now I get this reply:

Hi there,
    Thanks for sending the photo of your receipt!
    Unfortunately, our system is having a hard time identifying the item on your receipt for the following offer: Advil® products Excludes Advil Tablets 10’s/24’s, Advil Caplets 24’s, Advil Liquid Gel 12’s, and Advil Nighttime. Not valid with any other offer.
    Could you please reply back with a photo of the product alongside the receipt?
    Oh dear lord!! Next they will want a photo of you taking 2 of the pills to prove it was Advil in the bottle!!!
    Well I am hoping that I will not get that message because the UPC on the box matches the UPC in the receipt. The flap has the name Advil on it and says 100's so very self explanatory) Also, like you only TWO items were on my receipt ( ha ha to circling the one I am claiming as I was claiming both Advil and dog treats. )
    It seems like a battle of wills at times eh?
    elayjosh, ROMEO and torontogal12 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Got the first of the chocolate. Drat that the rice krispies/corn pops was gone!
    walkonby likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I claimed my chocolate offer on Thursday and have yet to see my 2nd (or 3rd! didn't know there was a third?! ) offer yet. I just emailed the help desk. I don't want to miss out on the opportunity for more free chocolate.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I found Vector at Fortinos for 3.49. I am so loving this offer, but it has to end soon. its been 4 weeks. DH cashed out just with the Vector offer.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Still waiting for my 2nd chocolate offer to be approved
    ROMEO and seylz_gurl like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Still waiting for my 2nd chocolate offer to be approved
    It took nearly 2 days for my chocolate to get approved..I'm still waiting for Advil to go through, hopefully soon!
    ROMEO likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

seems like as CO51 is getting bigger, their customer service is getting sloppy too. i emailed help desk cause i forgot to claim an offer on a receipt i already submitted. they reply back with something like my receipt wasn't complete that's why it was rejected. except the offer i did claim is already approved! :/ and then tell me to check the missing offer next time. well yeah, i know that, i was in a rush and clicked finish too fast, and they say you can only use a receipt once, that's why i'm asking for help :/ it's like they don't read what we tell them?

i'm also waiting for my 2nd chocolate claim to be approved.
    Last edited by elusive; Mon, Aug 4th, 2014 at 01:11 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I'm stuck on the second chocolate offer. It has been over 24hr since my first claim and still no link to unlock the third offer. I think they fixed this glitch.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Both DH and I are waiting for the FIRST chocolate offer to be approved. It's been 24 hrs at this rate we never get the second one.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

waiting for second chocolate offer
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

as cool as the online coupon services are I so prefer paper coupons as you get immediate discount and can use them when you choose. keeping track of your receipts can be a pain too.
    Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    seems like as CO51 is getting bigger, their customer service is getting sloppy too. i emailed help desk cause i forgot to claim an offer on a receipt i already submitted. they reply back with something like my receipt wasn't complete that's why it was rejected. except the offer i did claim is already approved! :/ and then tell me to check the missing offer next time. well yeah, i know that, i was in a rush and clicked finish too fast, and they say you can only use a receipt once, that's why i'm asking for help :/ it's like they don't read what we tell them?

i'm also waiting for my 2nd chocolate claim to be approved.
    elayjosh, Anna Michele and Cata like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EdLeafs View Post
    I'm stuck on the second chocolate offer. It has been over 24hr since my first claim and still no link to unlock the third offer. I think they fixed this glitch.
    It isn't a glitch, but chocolate bars can be found for around $1 everywhere so I imagine they are busy this week with receipts
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

My second one was approved earlier and I got a notification that a new offer was available but when I opened it, no notification to click
    ~ ~ ~

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information