User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Referral Links Rules for Smart Canucks

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Boo Radley's Referral Link Rules:

• Referral links should be nowhere in any posts, except in signatures - but NOT for all websites.
    • You are allowed a maximum of two links in your signature.
    • If a link does not work, it means that posting a referral link for that website is not allowed. Trying to circumvent the system by writing a word in 2 parts or stretching it out will get you banned.
    • Commercial banners for PTC/GTP or referral sites are not permitted in signatures. If you are unsure of your signature, please pm a moderator and ask
    • Please remember signatures should not have more then two referral links or external links and need to be in a regular sized font, not bolded or italicized.

When someone starts a thread that has a referral program, the original post must include the direct url link, not the referral link(s). These threads will be removed and a warning issued

• Do NOT expect everyone to use your referral code because you started a thread. You should have a chain where A refers B then B refers C etc.
    • I don't care if the website gives a special prize to a person who refers the most people. Go advertise your referral link somewhere else.
    • We allow referrals as a bonus for you, but just posting that you need referrals adds nothing to the site. You will likely get more referrals from legitimate posts on the site so please do not post just asking for referrals
    • Do not argue or fight about whose referral link to use

Other websites don't allow referral links at all. If I see they are being abused I'll do the same.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Thu, Sep 11th, 2014 at 04:08 PM.
    itsjustmebub and novaslady like this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

thanks for clarifying

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

All clear ....
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

it is a great think to have the rules write...

thanks

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

how do i add a signature to a post? sorry, i JUST joined, and thought i'd better find these rules before i post anything i shouldnt

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme View Post
    how do i add a signature to a post? sorry, i JUST joined, and thought i'd better find these rules before i post anything i shouldnt
    Use this link to add a signature:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/profile...=editsignature
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for posting the rules and signature creation instructions, it was very helpful.
    Anno1777 - Free online multiplayer game where you can cash out your in game winnings

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I'm a sucker for policies and rules LOL.. We should have this and other important information about the forum (like thread starting rules, general etiquette in forums.. signature help info, photo album help, how to link pix and sites and stuff like that) in the HOME area of the forum-either Welcome Lounge, and specifically Smart Canucks for Dummies LOL-( I love that oxymoron) .. Not a lot of people are used to the forum format.. maybe it will help ?

I know there is the SITE OVERVIEW.. but maybe it should be separated by individual threads for easy search by topic
    Last edited by tinaros; Tue, Jan 11th, 2011 at 08:21 PM.
    Learn to use Swagbucks - easy - HERE
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

tinaros, I agree there is a lot that needs to be updated. It would be a big project for a moderator to undertake and it's being looked into.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    Boo Radley's Referral Link Rules:

Referral links should be nowhere in any posts, except in signatures - but NOT for all websites. You are allowed a maximum of two links in your signature.

If a link does not work, it means that posting a referral link for that website is not allowed. Trying to circumvent the system by writing a word in 2 parts or stretching it out will get you banned.

Other websites don't allow referral links at all. If I see they are being abused I'll do the same.

When someone starts a thread that has a referral program, the original post must include the direct url link, not the referral link(s). These threads will be removed and a warning issued.

Please remember signatures should not have more then two referral links or external links and need to be in a regular sized font, not bolded or italicized. Commercial banners for PTC/GTP or referral sites are not permitted in signatures. If you are unsure of your signature, please pm a moderator and ask

Do NOT expect everyone to use your referral code because you started a thread. You should have a chain where A refers B then B refers C etc.

I don't care if the website gives a special prize to a person who refers the most people. Go advertise your referral link somewhere else.

Do not argue or fight about whose referral link to use
    Thanks for posting...I've reported a lot of user that have banners in the signature but still nothing is ever done...
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

sooo im wondering something.... when u all sign up for the free samples of things and sign up for the surveys etc, do u use your real name? i notice sometimes when signing up for things that they ask some personal questions, and i worry sometimes...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I'm a little concerned about that as well. Has anyone had any issues?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If it is not a legit company I trust with my info or they ask more than they need to for a freebie (like date of birth etc) I just don't sign up for it
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

okay, i get it now, thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Im guilty was posting threads did not know this just read thru it. Had some people comment on my thread on how this was wrong and against the rules I know now thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information