User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Your right, the coupons at safeway north shore must have went fast, there wasn't very many different ones ( I should have made a list ) left, and I already had the ones that were there.

One nice thing that I did notice at safeway was that someone left a few coupons by the products that they were for, I love when people do that.

Thanks for the heads-up about the Neo-Citran at SDM, I stopped in to pick up some Liquid Plumer that I had seen on clearance so I purchased that and a bottle of the neo-citran ($6.99 - $3.00 coupon) and a couple extra coupons for later on.
    ~~~~

As an after thought, I did see a coupon at N.shore safeway that I didn't have and don't remember seeing elsewhere, it was for the Nestle sparkling water, save $0.50 when you purchase any two (2) Nestle Pure Life Sparkling 1 L bottles or any one (1) 6 X 500 ml case.

I don't buy these so didn't grab any.
    Last edited by KamCoupons; Wed, Sep 14th, 2011 at 07:34 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If anyone picked up the Van houtte $3.00 off coupon there is also 1 in the RCSS coupon zone...makes it $6.00 off . there are also match ups for Melitta coffee, yoplait source sunlight dish soap and the save $1.00 on 3 tins of carnation canned milk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information