User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Better than free. Sonia Kashuk brushes at Target! :)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks Shwa Girl

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thanks for posting this! Will hopefully get this tomorrow

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I use the small precision brush everyday for my eye looks. Worth the full price but even better with this deal!
    Silk, ssbean, ticul and 2 others like this.
    I do most of my shopping online and LOVE using ebates to get cash back. Check it out - it's free and easy to sign up!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=ux6NkmzoOno%3D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by leen1476 View Post
    I use the small precision brush everyday for my eye looks. Worth the full price but even better with this deal!

Yeah, for sure. I think they will make good stocking stuffers as well.
    Silk, ssbean, ticul and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'll tell DD about this great deal. Nice find
    ssbean, ticul, momi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Great deal!!! A few weeks ago, they had the dresser tray in clearance along with a bunch of the brushed, I'll have to go see if there's anymore left, it would be a great money maker for sure. Nice Job!
    Silk, ssbean, ticul and 1 others like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I couldn't find the coupon and the $1.99 Spoolie is all gone (no surprise there). I want to get 2 x $4.99 brush but I can't find coupon anywhere so end up not getting any. Would definitely buy them if I have the coupon.

I find a lone 5x7 1 subject notebook, coupon doesn't work so I don't bother going to CS as I am quite happy with their 10cents Hilroy refill papers. Bought 4 from WM but it's 150 sheets, Target's 200 sheets (another reason to loath WM). BTW, the 80 pages note book has only 40 sheets. IMO, the 200 sheets is the best deal.
    ticul and TooCouponCrazy like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Thanks a lot !!!!! Looks like I just started my Christmas shopping ... However, be careful while checking out, because at one location, at regular register the system didn't pick up my coupons and I had to do the adjustment at the customer service desk ( I mean they had to give me back 20 %). At the other one, when I went to cs desk - the system picked up the 20 % discount but didn't want to apply the 5 $ GC, so I had to show them my receipts from the first store. Thanks again for sharing.
    Silk, ticul and TooCouponCrazy like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Sorry, I just didn't realize, that it went trough .....
    Last edited by Little_Winter; Wed, Aug 6th, 2014 at 11:11 PM.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leen1476 View Post
    I bought one tonight! Good to know you give it a thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Winter View Post
    Thanks a lot !!!!! Looks like I just started my Christmas shopping ... However, be careful while checking out, because at one location, at regular register the system didn't pick up my coupons and I had to do the adjustment at the customer service desk ( I mean they had to give me back 20 %). At the other one, when I went to cs desk - the system picked up the 20 % discount but didn't want to apply the 5 $ GC, so I had to show them my receipts from the first store. Thanks again for sharing.
    I had a similar problem. In my case they did refunds (I did 2 transactions) and even took off the balance on the GCs so that I got refunded exactly what I was charged. Then they re-did them and manually calculated the 20% discount. It took a couple of tries before they got it right. Had similar problems in the past - I have to remember to bring a calculator with me from now on when I shop at Target.

Quote Originally Posted by TooCouponCrazy View Post
    Yeah, for sure. I think they will make good stocking stuffers as well.
    I'm keeping 'em for myself! lol

So I bought 4 brushes and with the 20% and my Target CC (5% off), I paid just under $20 after taxes. My brushes were $4.99 - $6.99. Didn't buy the spoolie because I already have one that I got free at a US Target (they had a $2 coupon good on any brush). Used it today for the first time to see if I would want another one and didn't like it -- at least not for lashes. People seem to like it for brows.

I did 2 transactions to make sure I got 2 GCs. So with the 2 x $5 GCs, that's like paying $2.50 a brush! Very happy with that, especially cuz I don't really need any more MU brushes. I must have around 50 brushes that include Sephora, MAC (most received as gifts from a old friend who used to work for MAC), a popular drug store brand (EoB from CVS in the US), and Lancome, The dumb thing is - I don't even wear a lot of makeup (and yes, I also own a lot of MU too!). I guess it's a girl thing

p.s. If you don't see the coupon booklet - ask a supervisor or manager about it. Yesterday when I asked a cashier she didn't know anything about it. A manager I spoke with afterward had a supervisor check it out and she found a stack of them. Today they were at the entrance to the store with the flyers.

While I was picking out my brushes, I told a woman about the coupon - she already knew about the GC promo - and a teenage girl about both. She was only going to get 1 brush but I told her to make sure she bought 2 to get the GC. At the cash I saw that she had also picked up the $1.99 spoolie Good on her.

Oh boy, I wrote a book. I get chatty when I'm exhausted! lol

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry to hear you couldn't get some Decaf.

And yeah, you always have to make sure the coupons go through. The cashiers at my location are pretty diligent on making sure the discount is applied so I am lucky there. Glad to hear you got some though.

And great shopping Silk. Glad you got some. And so kind of you to share your deal with others at the store.
    Silk, Decaf and ticul like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Good for everyone that got that deal. Not me because no Target here Thank you for sharing.........
    Last edited by ticul; Thu, Aug 7th, 2014 at 06:52 AM.
    Silk and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I couldn't find the coupon and the $1.99 Spoolie is all gone (no surprise there). I want to get 2 x $4.99 brush but I can't find coupon anywhere so end up not getting any. Would definitely buy them if I have the coupon.

I find a lone 5x7 1 subject notebook, coupon doesn't work so I don't bother going to CS as I am quite happy with their 10cents Hilroy refill papers. Bought 4 from WM but it's 150 sheets, Target's 200 sheets (another reason to loath WM). BTW, the 80 pages note book has only 40 sheets. IMO, the 200 sheets is the best deal.
    I couldn't find them at first, went to customer service they didn't know what I was talking about..Went back to where they had the flyers and there were a lot of them..it's a small pamphlet it has 5% on the cover! you think it's for their credit card but inside they have a bunch of coupons..hope this helps..

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for posting! I went twice. First time I got eyebrow brush and spoolie. Second time I got two spoolies for my daughters. Great deals and allowed me to get some other free products
    Last edited by sarah_cio; Thu, Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:39 AM.
    Start your savings with Ing direct orange key: 14063041S1

Have you tried swagbucks? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/sciotti

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Do you know when the promo ends
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information