User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Should I call RCSS head office to complain???

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shunshun View Post
    I think if she nicely asked Oh, you got a good deal on this car seat, but there were some problems on these big discount sticks, may I ask someone to verify first? I would happily wait and see whether there is problem on my case.

BTW, the stick had no scrath and stick tightly, and was written original price on it, I can't see how to steal it from other product
    Attachment 251717
    Some peeps have bad attitudes and shouldn't be in customer service.. if she was worried that it was stickered wrong, she SHOULD have explained it nicely.. It looks pretty clear to me.. the sticker is on it and an original price.. You'd probably have better luck if you contacted the store manager at the store you are dealing with. Its wrong that they may be rude to some because others steal.
    Last edited by MillieH; Wed, Aug 13th, 2014 at 11:14 PM.
    ticul, shunshun and oscarandme like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    I have found " some" staff at RCSS give the worse service. Some of them are just mean spirited. I don't go to the same location .. the one near me < I used to go on Saturday mornings around 7am.. The CSm was on cash and was rude and unprofessional..

Last week, a friend and I went.. we were price matching and using coupons.. The cashier said I hate price matching and coupons.. Walmart never should have started it. The manager is standing right beside him and says nothing.. its crazy..

As per your not being English.. some people are racist sadly. I was at a clearance store and the cashier called someone to check the 20s the couple in front of me gave them because "they had been getting forgies" When I went through with my twenty.. they didn't do the same thing.

Thank you for telling the truth. I had to bear this because this is the only close store I could walk to(I don't drive).
    And the funny thing is this store just did a good show on tv, they donate 20k helping fund a poor boy's family’s new wheelchair accessible van.
    but they never reply my survey about their poor service, although I waited for quite long.
    ticul, MillieH and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My RCSS has started putting a black line through the sticker and onto the packaging to prevent people moving the stickers, which kind of sucks because I find a lot of 50% off stuff that I'd like to give as gifts...

The way some cashiers act is unacceptable, I have seen some shady crap and I always find a nice way of verifying things with my manager without being nasty or condescending to the customer. I would call head office if I were you and let them know exactly how you were treated.
    ticul, MillieH, shunshun and 1 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

repost
    Last edited by shunshun; Thu, Aug 14th, 2014 at 02:48 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks everybody
    Last edited by shunshun; Thu, Aug 14th, 2014 at 02:47 PM.
    MillieH likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    My RCSS has started putting a black line through the sticker and onto the packaging to prevent people moving the stickers, which kind of sucks because I find a lot of 50% off stuff that I'd like to give as gifts...

The way some cashiers act is unacceptable, I have seen some shady crap and I always find a nice way of verifying things with my manager without being nasty or condescending to the customer. I would call head office if I were you and let them know exactly how you were treated.

Actually they could generate a discounted price Bar code on these high value stuff (if they think there are too many discounted low value stuff not worth their time to do it), but they are lazy to do that, just waste time on verifing it later at the check out lane.

I also post this tread on the othe forum , some people thought I would cause the cashier got fired, so I didn't call them, just did a survey online. and now my energy is gone, don't feel like argure on this anymore. Thank you very much for understand my feelings.
    ticul and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

A cashier wouldn't get fired over that. The worst that might happen is they'd get 'talked to'. Firing is a big deal and most stores don't do it at all unless a person is constantly late/absent or is stealing.
    ticul and shunshun like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shunshun View Post
    Actually they could generate a discounted price Bar code on these high value stuff (if they think there are too many discounted low value stuff not worth their time to do it), but they are lazy to do that, just waste time on verifing it later at the check out lane.

I also post this tread on the othe forum , some people thought I would cause the cashier got fired, so I didn't call them, just did a survey online. and now my energy is gone, don't feel like argure on this anymore. Thank you very much for understand my feelings.
    I thought that my RCSS shop a couple of weeks ago had the barcodes already programmed for 50% off when I was checking out, they didn't look twice at the pink stickers. They used to scrutinize every package, but this was scan, PC plus, coupon, pay, go. No hassles.
    ticul, shunshun and oscarandme like this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Durham Couponer View Post
    I thought that my RCSS shop a couple of weeks ago had the barcodes already programmed for 50% off when I was checking out, they didn't look twice at the pink stickers. They used to scrutinize every package, but this was scan, PC plus, coupon, pay, go. No hassles.

That's cool, wish I live in your area
    ticul likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    A cashier wouldn't get fired over that. The worst that might happen is they'd get 'talked to'. Firing is a big deal and most stores don't do it at all unless a person is constantly late/absent or is stealing.
    Thank you very much for telling me this
    Many people told me she was just doing her own job, I was too sensitive, so I decided to let it go, If I am not mean to those people, one day they will be the same to me I wish
    Last edited by shunshun; Fri, Aug 15th, 2014 at 09:22 PM.
    ticul likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

I am so sorry that you had this bad experience. We pay the price for bad people and that is in everything. I would complain as this is really not acceptable. Like it was mention she should of beeing nice and said some something else and not accusing someone. Exp. She could of said, sorry but we have to be extra careful on those pink stickers ect.

This situation makes me angry but again, we always pay the price for bad people and that as to stop. For me is, give me respect and I will respect you. Dont respect me and I will for sure say something, right on the spot too.

Thank you for sharing and I sure hope you will do something about it. Dont worry they wont fire her but they will for sure talk to her. Good luck and by you saying something, you are helping other costummers. COSTUMMERs comes first as they survive with us. Obviously good costummer as not all are good but there is always more good one that bad one..........
    MillieH and shunshun like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information