User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK, maybe hate is too strong a word, but those people that set up and run the iCoke site sure are annoying. I clicked on the Coke swag redemption thinking I was going to get all the stuff in the picture for $10. Silly me. Instead I got a credit at the spread the red store. There was really nothing worth getting for under $10, so I waited until the next week to redeem another 9000 iCoke points and get a t-shirt. The next week comes and now the Coke swag is gone. Great. So, wait another week, redeem the points, pick the $14 t-shirt and realize the shipping is $5.50, so after the tax my total is now $23, so I have to wait yet another week.

I keep seeing the "Great rewards up now at iCoke" thread here and I read it a few times and realized it is 300 pages of people complaining about their iCoke experiences, so I thought I would start a new thread with a more appropriate title. From the posts I have read it looks like I will be lucky to get this t-shirt by the end of March. And it only took 5 weeks of redeeming and waiting to get to order it.
    This thread is currently associated with: icoke

Extreme Couponer TheCouponQueen's Avatar
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I agree, iCoke is horrible! I still have not gotten my $5 McDonald's GC or any of my Coke FPC's. I ordered all of this stuff almost 3 months ago!!!! They also deleted my account...
    Last edited by TheCouponQueen; Sat, Sep 17th, 2011 at 06:25 PM.
    GUESS WHAT EVERYONE?!
    I HAVE A BLOG! THAT'S RIGHT!
    CHECK IT OUT!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

iCoke is one of the worst websites! They deleted my account, wiping out nearly 5000 of my points! Emailed them just under a month ago, and they still haven't replied to me!
    Total Savings: $652.98
    *Since the end of June*

Earn free money.....who doesn't love that?
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/9iyb7s

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Maybe I'm not the norm? But I've gotten everything I've ordered (but didn't order the Swag thing because I read the fine print).

The site IS often down, and they often don't have the things I want like McDonalds GCs, but I'm mostly satisfied, considering how little Coke I buy!

Sexy Canadian Genius Miss_April's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jbird View Post
    iCoke is one of the worst websites! They deleted my account, wiping out nearly 5000 of my points! Emailed them just under a month ago, and they still haven't replied to me!
    Same, I had like 60,000 points in my account and they deleted it. They claimed I had another account and I did not and I know I don't.

Sent them like 10 emails and never got one response.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I'm not sure they allow this kind of rant in this section ... this is supposed to be brags, right?

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

deleted my hubby`s account that he has had for YEARS with over 60,000 in it, he also didn`t get his McD cards (3 of them from what i remember) and they refuse to reply to emails when i contact about the issue..
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here is the phone number that is on letter that comes with the mailed iCoke.ca products c/o PPFD 1-877-807-0166 l hope calling this phone number will get you some help since they aren't responding to emails.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sun, Sep 18th, 2011 at 12:34 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

TY for the 800# Poirot.
    I agree that this is posted in the wrong section, but I find if you put stuff where it is supoosed to go, no one sees it.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig_Lover View Post
    but I find if you put stuff where it is supoosed to go, no one sees it.
    Well thats completely not true.

Btw, it was moved a while ago and still has comments.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

I've gotten all my icoke FPC's, within 1 week of ordering. I don't know why some people would be getting theres and others not

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I still have my account and am waiting on a mcdonalds gift card from before the mail strike and have emailed them about it and got the generic reply you always get saying someone will look into it. It's been about 3 weeks since that email and I haven't heard from them since.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I order the free coke cases all the time which is gret, love the site for that it's a nice perk.

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I am not a fan of the 10-pins per week limit and the lack of pins on cases of coke... but at the same time I'm happy with what I've gotten from them.

As for the Spread The Red, I got my order within 5 days of ordering something (a hat). So I don't know about the not receiving it until March thing... stuff ordered from Spread The Red is WAY faster in receiving than the iCoke site (it takes me months to get my Cineplex tickets, for example).

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig_Lover View Post
    OK, maybe hate is too strong a word, but those people that set up and run the iCoke site sure are annoying. I clicked on the Coke swag redemption thinking I was going to get all the stuff in the picture for $10. Silly me. Instead I got a credit at the spread the red store. There was really nothing worth getting for under $10, so I waited until the next week to redeem another 9000 iCoke points and get a t-shirt. The next week comes and now the Coke swag is gone. Great. So, wait another week, redeem the points, pick the $14 t-shirt and realize the shipping is $5.50, so after the tax my total is now $23, so I have to wait yet another week.

I keep seeing the "Great rewards up now at iCoke" thread here and I read it a few times and realized it is 300 pages of people complaining about their iCoke experiences, so I thought I would start a new thread with a more appropriate title. From the posts I have read it looks like I will be lucky to get this t-shirt by the end of March. And it only took 5 weeks of redeeming and waiting to get to order it.

Yeah, I have the same experience. after everything then there the shipping fee. I have to wait for another week - then I go online to trade with other people for the code. At the end, i have about $5 extra so i decided to grab 2 bottle to empty the account. the shipping is just ridiculous. I ordered the t-shirt, a hat and 2 bottles + shipping -> just right on 30 bucks and will not redeem for spread the red anymore. It's a rip off. The t-shirt is not that great as in the picture.
    Isn't that Coke wants us to spread the red ? We wear their brand all over places advertise for free. Coke should pay money for us to wear them.
    After they wipe out my brother account, we decided only buy 12 cans box. And now the box came without pin. Seems like Coke doesn't want people get pins anymore !!
    Please use My Orange Key: 14665257S1 for opening an Tangerine account
    $50 Koodo bill credit bonus refer Click here

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information