User Tag List

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: List all current forum bugs you are encountering

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I'm using Google Chrome and when I click on Forum Action -> Mark Forums Read I get a message of "You have hided this forum click here to unhide it"
    It doesn't mark anything as read.
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Me too and we're missing all the good stuff. I don't do games, I just want the regular views.

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I still cannot get anywhere with the TOP forum thing since early this morning.
    Last edited by oscarandme; Thu, Sep 25th, 2014 at 05:22 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Still not working....................

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Stuart is aware of the issue and working on it but everytime he comes to check a reply to see if it is a new issue, we are slowing him down
    ticul likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    I'm using Google Chrome and when I click on Forum Action -> Mark Forums Read I get a message of "You have hided this forum click here to unhide it"
    It doesn't mark anything as read.
    I've just replicated it, It works for me and my mobile device as well as my laptop.

Alright, Unless i get this format below, I will no longer support you.

This is an example.
    Code:
    Problem:Posting
    Detail report:I am having problems posting in the section in http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/community-discussion/.
    How Is the problem Occurring:The problem occurs when i make a post in the community discussion section it auto moderates.
    Browser:chrome
    Device:Desktop
    Any further posts not using the format will be deleted. Thanks.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 10:04 AM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Problem: Viewing "TOP" posts
    Detail report: When I click on TOP in the menu bar, I get the message "You have hided this forum click
    here to unhide it". When I click on "here" the page seems to refresh but I get the same message
    How Is the problem Occurring:
    When I click on TOP in the menu bar, even after cache is cleared and browser and computer are restarted.
    Browser: Chrome
    Device: Laptop
    ROMEO likes this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart H View Post
    Thanks, I'll look into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Stuart is aware of the issue and working on it but everytime he comes to check a reply to see if it is a new issue, we are slowing him down
    Even using the correct format, Stuart is aware of top rated threads being hidden (or hided) and looking into it
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just wanted to let you know that I have been seeing a small problem in the thread Quick Reply window when typing in the last few weeks. It seems to miss key strokes unless you type very slowly and deliberately. I have not noticed this elsewhere on the site, just when typing in the QRW in a thread.
    I'm using IE 11 on a desktop.
    ROMEO and Momof3girlies like this.
    Sign up at Ebates.ca for a 5% or more cash rebate and cash rebates at most online sellers. Try Eyebuydirect.com for cheap $20 online prescription eye glasses.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Reporting this for others, it is an ongoing issue and already reported by Darth but this shows a recent post

Problem: viglink breaks links
    Detail report: On clicking a link, the link is broken by viglink autolinker and the link leading to an error page
    How Is the problem Occurring: See screenshots below from this post http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/391850-...-month-canada/ on clicking you are taken to a longer link which does not forward to the link requested.
    This is also an issue when applying for freebies which check incoming traffic to see if they are from freebie sites and then delete your request as viglink breaks the link when you copy link to open in a new window/tab
    Browser: test in chrome and FF
    Device:Desktop/Laptop

Link should show
    Name:  tsc.PNG
Views: 167
Size:  104.6 KB

on "copy link" you get this link
    Code:
    http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_141193084916914&key=6b26b2b4f15789d677b2978b303fac6a&libId=2577b456-e2f8-4e54-9d2a-2fb928023763&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.smartcanucks.ca%2F391850-magicblue-flexduster-microfibre-dry-mop-tsc-2-33-38-month-canada%2F&v=1&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theshoppingchannel.com%2FMagicBlue%2FVacuums-Floor-Care%2FMagicBlue-Flexduster-Microfibre-Dry-Mop%2Fpages%2Fproductdetails%3Fnav%3DR%3A370182%2CN%3A128380%2CE%3A199808&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.smartcanucks.ca%2Fcanadian-shopping-deals-flyers%2F&title=MagicBlue%20Flexduster%20Microfibre%20Dry%20Mop%20at%20TSC%20%242.33%20or%20.38%2Fmonth&txt=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theshoppingchannel.com%2FMa...28380%2CE%3A199808
    which leads to Name:  broken.PNG
Views: 145
Size:  13.4 KB
    ROMEO and Stuart H like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Detail report: When I click on TOP in the menu bar, I get the message "You have hided this forum click
    here to unhide it". When I click on "here" the page seems to refresh but I get the same message
    When I click on TOP in the menu bar, even after cache is cleared and browser and computer are restarted.
    Just wanted to say that I will post when the problem has been resolved for me. Otherwise it means I'm still having the problem. Thanks.

Silk
    ROMEO, Anna Michele and oscarandme like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I am still being HIDED and cannot see TOP THREAD, can you just send us a message that it is fixed or what needs to be done instead of having us read pages of things we do not understand. This has been almost 2 weeks for me. I am rather frastrated sorry.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Same for me also. Almost 2 weeks..................

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post

Problem:Viewing "TOP" posts Detail report:When I click on TOP in the menu bar, instead of listing top posts, it says, "You have hided this forum click here to unhide it". When you click on "here" nothing happens. How Is the problem Occurring:The problem occurs each time I access top posts from the TOP link in the menu bar, even after clearing my cache and refreshing the page. Browser:FireFox Device:Desktop

Date:9/25/2014
    Time:12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    I am still being HIDED and cannot see TOP THREAD, can you just send us a message that it is fixed or what needs to be done instead of having us read pages of things we do not understand. This has been almost 2 weeks for me. I am rather frastrated sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by ticul View Post
    Same for me also. Almost 2 weeks..................
    Should be working now.
    oscarandme likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Thank you Stuart................................

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information