User Tag List

Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: List all current forum bugs you are encountering

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    I think I'm experiencing a the same problem as @redhdlois. This is a newly encountered problem. The HARD RETURN is not being recognized by SC forum's text editor. Early morning, I posted this small note and the hard returns to separate each store's sale is not being recognized. https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/421310...2/#post6776547 Today, I tried to edit the post and insert HARD RETURN, and again, the separation is not being recognized. I stopped fiddling with it so it can be reviewed. These are new problems that started at the beginning of April. NOTE: As I'mpreviewing this text, I'm noticing the HARD RETURN and extra blank spaces are not being recognized and all the text is just merged together, including this extra note. This behavior is very abnormal.
    Thanks for your response.....even though I don't understand lol Hopefully it can be fixed as I am not about to re-do it all myself.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    So, is there any easy way to fix it ??
    Nope. When it happened to Anne's coupon thread, we manually put the spaces back, saved it & it lost all the new lines again.
    Someone recommended hitting the remove formatting box (I am on cell but I think it is an A with a red cross in advanced edit) then manually putting the spaces in which saved fine
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Nope. When it happened to Anne's coupon thread, we manually put the spaces back, saved it & it lost all the new lines again.
    Someone recommended hitting the remove formatting box (I am on cell but I think it is an A with a red cross in advanced edit) then manually putting the spaces in which saved fine
    notgoodnews.....andthisiswhathappenswhenI'replywit hquote'.I'mnotabouttospendtimefixingitifitjustkeep shappening.
    rockco likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    notgoodnews.....andthisiswhathappenswhenI'replywit hquote'.I'mnotabouttospendtimefixingitifitjustkeep shappening.
    If you are replying to a quote, either hit enter twice or type above the quote and it works.
    Hopefully @dataiv and the new vB person they are hiring can fix these issues
    Newfiescreech and GoodBoy like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Except the spacing seems fine on shorter posts, which is why I think it may be due to the length of post.
    I know we ran into it before with a great week on coupons to use with flyers as we had to manually edit it several times.
    Took out the colour / font coding & same thread worked fine.
    I change my font colour from GREY to BLACK and it worked. The hard returns are now being recognized.

This post, originally did not HARD RETURN properly. But when I changed font to BLACK, revised by entering HARD returns and it worked. HARD RETURN is now properly separating text.
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/421310-checkout-51-cash-back-offers-april-20-26-a-canada-2/#post6776999

This entire post was entered in BLACK and HARD RETURNs were recognized immediate.
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/421310-checkout-51-cash-back-offers-april-20-26-a-canada-2/#post6777000

These are crazy application errors..why are all these problems happening? Everything worked prior to April 7th.

Why does this forum site's time exist in NON DAY LIGHT savings?

(I need to document the credentials issue, I am constantly being asked for my log-in credentials at every step (PREVIEW, SAVE, LIKE, etc), and end up getting locked out after 5 successful log-in.) I can no longer upload an image cause I keep being asked for my log-in credentials and it never accepts. I don't know how to document this issue in images cause I cannot upload.)

I am unable to edit & update the 2017 Active Coupon list due to these chronic problems.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Black is default so that makes sense.
    As far as the new issues, I think whatever they did to fix search, security etc caused other issues.
    Will send Boo an email to let him know there are new issues as it may be something they recently changed but have not announced
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

@rocko what browser do you use? I have tried both FF and Chrome and have only been logged out once since the changes
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@
    rocko what browser do you use? I have tried both FF and Chrome and have only been logged out once since the changes

Thanks for the workaround tip about using BLACK instead of GREY for fonts.

Laptop Window 10 (all software up to date). These are the browsers:
    Firefox v53.0 (32-bit) (This is my every day browser)
    Chrome Version 58.0.3029.81 (64-bit)
    Opera v44.0.2510.1218 (PGO) Windows 10 64-bit

Attempts with browsers in NORMAL MODE & PRIVATE/INCOGNITO mode results in same credential problems, where it requires log-in at every FUNCTION requested (ie: SAVE, EDIT, PREVIEW, MANAGE IMAGES, etc). The credential problems did not occur with the April 7th software upgrade; instead, it occurred around April 13th and just got worse. I now get locked out after doing 1 post cause I'm prompted for my credentials numerous times, and when I reach 5, I'm locked out for about 40 minutes. Also, around this timeline, I can no longer upload images (even though I input my credentials correctly at the prompts).

On a weekly basis, I delete each browser (along with any personal settings) & re-install; thus, I have clean browsers.

Every 4 hours, I run 3 scans to clean my laptop; thus, I have a clean computer.

[PS My avatar name is "rockco" , not "rocko"]
    FallenPixels likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Still double posting.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Going down the drain!
    Name:  bigstock-Water-Drain-3949504-1024x680.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  99.9 KB
    Newfiescreech and rockco like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh wow!!

When I click on ANY of my private messages to read them THIS message comes up???

Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to vBPWM_Engine::preparePost() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/sites/sc/forum.smartcanucks.ca/includes/vbpwm_hooks.php on line 143 and defined in /home/sites/sc/forum.smartcanucks.ca/includes/vbpwm_class.php on line 92
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and GoodBoy like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yay!

Last four things I posted, no double postings, no message to leave or stay!

Hoping it stays this way!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sort of a workaround is to select the message (in the box) and then at the bottom of the page choose to export as text file - that will at least alow you to read the message - you cannot reply to it but you can create a new one - like a said a sort of workaround for now.

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    oh wow!!

When I click on ANY of my private messages to read them THIS message comes up???

Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to vBPWM_Engine::preparePost() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/sites/sc/forum.smartcanucks.ca/includes/vbpwm_hooks.php on line 143 and defined in /home/sites/sc/forum.smartcanucks.ca/includes/vbpwm_class.php on line 92
    Newfiescreech and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Same problem as walkonby with PM, can't read it.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still seeing the popup message re: Leave/Stay on this end.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Yay!

Last four things I posted, no double postings, no message to leave or stay!

Hoping it stays this way!

Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread Information