User Tag List

Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: List all current forum bugs you are encountering

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@rockco - have you ever tried logging in with a different computer? I've been reading your messages and I find it interesting that yours is seemingly the only one with issues. I'm not saying virus but perhaps there's some other underlying issue that you don't know of. Do you have access to a completely unrelated computer, even one from the library?
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    @rockco - have you ever tried logging in with a different computer? I've been reading your messages and I find it interesting that yours is seemingly the only one with issues. I'm not saying virus but perhaps there's some other underlying issue that you don't know of. Do you have access to a completely unrelated computer, even one from the library?
    Yes, total 4 units. 2 desktop; 2 laptops. Also tested on a computer at a different house with different internet service. It's driving me batty so I keep testing to find root cause.
    Last edited by rockco; Tue, Jul 11th, 2017 at 06:27 AM.
    GoJays likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well that shoots my idea all to hell lol Sorry, I tried.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

....its back!!! as of last night, having the same log-in issues as before (April)...same this morning........log-in, click on any thread and automatically logged out by the site itself and after 5 attempts have to wait again
    Last edited by KelJo; Fri, Jul 14th, 2017 at 06:01 AM.
    ROMEO and rockco like this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

@vbprojects still happening as of this morning ^
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

..this log-in issue is starting to be a real pain in the a$$...same issues since Thursday night...now I'm not able to update my trade list..........

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

What OS/browser do you use? Many people are not experiencing ligouts so it's hard to pinpoint the issue
    KelJo likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

I use Chrome on my laptop and Safari on my phone, same issue on both devices
    rockco likes this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

...now I'm not able to reply to PM's, logged out when I hit send @Yop , @Mamabearrina I'm not able to respond to your trade request
    rockco likes this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

@rocko , @ fallenpixels, can either of you suggest anything? I continue to be logged out and locked out, not able to respond to PM's, can post in a thread only after several attempts. I have the same issue on my laptop and phone, have run virus scans (everything okay) have cleared all cookies, tried incognito etc...have tired safari, chrome, internet explorer, firefox same issue,,,,I'm running out of ideas...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. It just started unexpectedly last Thursday. Thanks!!
    rockco likes this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

@FallenPixels, @vbprojects
    so, yesterday I tried my login at different friends houses, etc and still the same issue so this is not an O/S or browser issue. I continue to be logged out as soon as I log-in, this is my third log-in just to post this and I am not able to respond to PM's/trade requests, etc --this is 100% an SC issue, can you fix it please?
    rockco likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I will send Boo an email but I can't see anything I can do to fix it
    KelJo likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by KelJo View Post
    @rocko , @ fallenpixels, can either of you suggest anything? I continue to be logged out and locked out, not able to respond to PM's, can post in a thread only after several attempts. I have the same issue on my laptop and phone, have run virus scans (everything okay) have cleared all cookies, tried incognito etc...have tired safari, chrome, internet explorer, firefox same issue,,,,I'm running out of ideas...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. It just started unexpectedly last Thursday. Thanks!!
    @KelJo , wish I could help, but I've experienced these same issues since June 3rd, and they continue.

User vbprojects has send me messages to try out different things, but it hasn't corrected situation. I've done everything you've tried, with the exception to factory resetting my main computer. I'm going to test at a different house again (who uses carrytel dsl service, unlimited, 50 mpbs); maybe my speeds are too low (but I don't think so).

The issue seems to be related to credentials; keeps dropping & slow to respond to show I'm authenticated. I'm now slower at getting posts online and takes me forever to do a post, cause I also get locked out. So these days, I just keep clicking every where on the forum to refresh the credentials till I show logged in again and continue, but I eventually I get locked out. Posting images is a nightmare....

edit update: I'm windows 10, Firefox primary browser, also use Chrome & Opera. I never use IE (but I should use it to test function.)

My Personal Observations:
    In the last few weeks, I noticed cyn88canada has been experiencing issues with attachment uploads. Only the basic uploader is presented, and user is forced to use IE. Sometimes I get the basic uploader, but no UPLOAD button to click to upload. 1x, at 3am, I got the normal slick multi-uploader, but it didn't fully work. There is no trend on time of day/night, type of function or forum or sub-forum.

On other posts, I've noticed people attempt to post attachments, but they are unlinked so it'll show [attachment####] and no visible image. This happens to me when I post an image and it's not refreshed, so I click on preview several times to complete the image display (the refreshing is to bring me back to log-in status). This is a sign of credential problem. Here's an example of unlinked attachment. Same just happened to me as I posted this image, but I clicked on PREVIEW CHANGES to refresh, and image appeared in place of the attachment ID.
    Name:  Unlinked Attachment.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  21.3 KB

I've noticed people saying they can't LIKE a post. This happens to me all the time. To work around, I have to click LIKE twice to get it to work. It's like the 2nd click forces a refresh and the LIKE is accepted.

Often times, on the notification button, when I wish to view the LIKES received, I'm jumped to the VISITORS tab instead of the LIKES RECEIVED tab.

These are just signs of a larger problematic issue on this forum. Lots of small problems adding up to a bigger problem. Since it's only me experiencing & noticing these issues, it's viewed as a one-person problem (which is standard in the IT world).
    Last edited by rockco; Fri, Jul 21st, 2017 at 11:56 PM. Reason: inserted image
    KelJo likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Since yesterday evening, I was no longer able to see the FONTS & Table Tool bars when creating & editing a post. Is it just me? Or, has something changed on this forum restricting access to these functions? I can't even upload an attachment, nor access the LIKES tab. It's like we're on a scaled down forum service.
    Last edited by rockco; Wed, Jul 26th, 2017 at 01:59 PM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Sorry, no help here. Boo has not replied to my emails about the issues
    rockco likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread Information