User Tag List

Page 163 of 218 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 3257
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SC Scan coupon zone (look here if you search The shameless coupon skank!!!)

New to couponing!
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I know, just a few days ago save on was full of tear pads and empty today.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tessamelissa View Post
    I know, just a few days ago save on was full of tear pads and empty today.
    In mid-september I saw often alot of weird attitude and not only with coupon unfortunatly

I'm blogging and visiting a lot of blog... every september, alot of blog are "hacked" or submerged with comment with nothing related but having a website link. Usually the link go to a page to sell (often not legally) pills, video, game, etc. On forum platform, there is more bot trying to come and do it also. More spam in the mail box in september (I notice this one 15 years ago, and this is true every year).

I think, with the back to school, there is alot of people not having a lot money at this time of the year and just try lot of stuff to get money or save money. Coupon (and empty tear pad very quickly) is just one thing among many other. We just have to wait, this wave will pass. By chance you are here on SC (and not alone with coupon) so you could trade some of your coupon for some other.

For the breakfast booklet, there is around 6 coupons inside... So the possibility that someone need only one or 2 of those coupon 1 or 2 is high... but what to do with the other 4-5 coupon? Often it go to the garbage. At least, on SC you could obtain it from someone else
    Personnaly, I only need the coffee coupon inside that booklet (I do my jam for the price of sugar only, I do my bread for less than 0.60$ per loaf, I do my waffle for the price of flour, I do my caramel for the price of the cream and I don't buy evaporated milk... So I really only need the coffee coupon... but mine are in french because I'm in QC). I'm sure I'm not the only one like that on SC and you will be able to share with other SCer.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by miztia View Post
    found a $1 off any pledge aerosol. On the other half of the coupon is a mail in for free pledge cloths when you mail in the original reciept and UPC from your aerosol.
    I didnt grab one, because I dont use pledge, but purchases have to be made between sept 1 and nov 30 I think. Found it at Canadian Tire.
    I found it yesterday at Canadian Tire in Vancouver. Thanks to everyone for the heads up. It's rare that I've found any coupons at CT.

Note in the fine print for the MIR... "Total redemptions limited to 8 per household".

This $1 off any Pledge Aerosol product coupon expires Feb.29 '12 and the purchase for the MIR has to be made by Nov.30 '11 and mailed in and received by Feb.29 '12.

Fine print enlarged:
    Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Sep 18th, 2011 at 03:19 PM.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    I found it yesterday at Canadian Tire in Vancouver. Thanks to everyone for the heads up. It's rare that I've found any coupons at CT.

Note in the fine print for the MIR... "Total redemptions limited to 8 per household".

This $1 off any Pledge Aerosol product coupon expires Feb.29 '12 and the purchase for the MIR has to be made by Nov.30 '11 and mailed in and received by Feb.29 '12.
    hum, maybe a SDM hit for this one!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Didn't see this one in the index ---

Found this sheet with the Hunts Paste, Hunts Sauce and Fresh Tomatoes - along with Pam at one of our local grocery stores - Country Grocer - small independent here on Vancouver Island. Expiry - March 2012

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Wow, great Hunts coupons!!
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Didn't see this one in the index ---

Found this sheet with the Hunts Paste, Hunts Sauce and Fresh Tomatoes - along with Pam at one of our local grocery stores - Country Grocer - small independent here on Vancouver Island. Expiry - March 2012
    Oooo... those are going to be hot!

We had a Hunt's booklet about one year ago at this time. The Pam looks good because it appears good on any, not just the "Baking" or "Grilling" Pam.

Thanks for the harbinger of things to come!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I got some tasty samples and coupons yesterday at a Save On Foods in Vancouver. This .50 off Goldseal Tuna coupon expires Dec.31 '11.

New to couponing!
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

found a coupon on my box of variety pack carnation hot chocolate today at IGA. i tried to search and didn't see it posted but my searching skills are horrible LOL

Free Aero bubbles or Free box of stouffers bistro FPC attached to box
    expires mar 31 2012

Sorry just searched again and see it was already posted
    Last edited by tessamelissa; Sun, Sep 18th, 2011 at 06:44 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

oo those Hunt's ones are definitely going to be hot! Those tomato sauce and paste coupons are like gold, lol. Hopefully will score of those somewhere.

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

I love this thread - so many awesome coupons are out there!

I am sorry if these ones have already been posted, but I skimmed the last few pages and didn't seem them.

$2 Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner refill 33687621 Mar 24, 2012
    $5 Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner Starter Kit 33687634 Mar 24, 2012

I got them in my Bzzkit with a free starter kit for the product I got the BzzKit because I am a BzzAgent and I joined the Scrubbing Bubbles campaign. Info about BzzAgent is here if anyone is interested. Sorry, but I don't have any for trade.

PS: Is this picture too large? I have a widescreen monitor so it looks fine for me, but I don't know if it would stretch the browser for anyone else. Please let me know if it is too big and I will resize it
    Last edited by Jeniana; Sun, Sep 18th, 2011 at 10:15 PM.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    I love this thread - so many awesome coupons are out there!

I am sorry if these ones have already been posted, but I skimmed the last few pages and didn't seem them.

$2 Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner refill 33687621 Mar 24, 2012
    $5 Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner Starter Kit 33687634 Mar 24, 2012

I got them in my Bzzkit with a free starter kit for the product I got the BzzKit because I am a BzzAgent and I joined the Scrubbing Bubbles campaign. Info about BzzAgent is here if anyone is interested. Sorry, but I don't have any for trade.

PS: Is this picture too large? I have a widescreen monitor so it looks fine for me, but I don't know if it would stretch the browser for anyone else. Please let me know if it is too big and I will resize it
    Nice coupons! I haven't seen them before.

Your pics don't look too big to me and I have a little old 17" monitor. I wouldn't go any bigger, though.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post

For me this is a little big... but not alot.

The one very big on that page, giving me hard time is the hunt booklet. This one reduce the page by 2 (in my IE) and I need to go right and left at each line for reading the comment But I don't know why this is like that .... but the screen is only reduced by 1/4 if I use google chrome :S

Myself, when I scan the coupon, I resized them at 9cm with my power point to avoid this. If I go bigger than 9 cm, the screen in my browser is weird.
    Last edited by 2010ontest; Mon, Sep 19th, 2011 at 07:07 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2010ontest View Post
    For me this is a little big... but not alot.

The one very big on that page, giving me hard time is the hunt booklet. This one reduce the page by 2 (in my IE) and I need to go right and left at each line for reading the comment But I don't know why this is like that .... but the screen is only reduced by 1/4 if I use google chrome :S

Myself, when I scan the coupon, I resized them at 9cm with my power point to avoid this. If I go bigger than 9 cm, the screen in my browser is weird.
    Cropped, straightened, sharpened.

Oh, and I want this booklet really bad!

Last edited by mcminsen; Mon, Sep 19th, 2011 at 07:23 AM.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Cropped, straightened, sharpened.

Oh, and I want this booklet really bad!
    Are you still a dork at heart!

I will send you the booklet if I found it, I really don't need hunt tomato sauce and paste

Page 163 of 218 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 ... LastLast

Thread Information