User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

1. I think I had this all covered

One new thing I learned on SC - phoning or emailing as well, didn't know that was possible!
    2. Coupon Etiquette - I just usually look at the brag section.

3. DO NOT PEEL - this is the equivalent of stealing!

My computer is super slow right now so I'm not posting a link
    Sunshine!

Ruler of my own universe DeeBuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

So I went to independent and they had stouffers coupons -$1 and they were on sale for $3.99

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Great. Would love to spot some of those Stouffers coupons. They never seem to have them out west.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

We'll have one more new couponer joining our group - bairdgoodwin
    from Orilla.

I'll let them introduce themselves.

I think I hear a train acoming .... for this group.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Orillia Coupon Newbie
    Trading Score
    146 (100%)

Hi everyone!

I've been reading through the past posts... Seems I have some catching up to do! I have an 8 month old and I just started back to work but I'll try to catch up as fast as I can.

I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Crystal and I'm from Orillia, Ontario. I live with my DH and 8 month old son. I'm a RN on a medical floor so I work shift work. I just started getting into couponing in the last few months while being on mat leave. Once my top up from work ended my income took a huge dive and I started hunting more for coupons to try to save money. Thats when i came across SC. Although I have a good job we also have a huge debt load that we're trying to dig ourselves out of one bill at a time. This makes couponing even more important to me because the debt has to go, I'm tired of being poor! I never knew until I had a baby just how expensive it can be. I was astounded by the price of formula and had no idea a $30 can of powder only lasted a few days!

As for my screen name, it's a combination of my maiden name and married name that I've been using online for awhile now. Along with my son I also have a dog Zeppelin - a black lab/Shepard mix and a white and gray cat Ozzie.

Not sure if you picked a group name yet but I love the suggestion "Start the Car" it's easy to get excited about a deal you hear someone talk about on SC and want to go to the store right now to check it out! As for stock piling, I don't have a lot of room for a huge stockpile but I am starting to build a small stockpile of body wash, deodorant, diapers, wipes, toilet paper, paper towel and laundry detergent. I'm having a hard time finding good food coupons lately so I haven't been able to stock up on food.

I've yet to watch the slide shows on here. I can't do that on my phone so I'll have to watch them next time my son goes for a nap.

I have to say everyone on here seems very friendly and eager to help each other which is great to see! I look forward to chatting with everyone!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

welcome to the group!
    www.facebook.com/perduemassageclinic good things come to those who like my page

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Welcome Crystal -- baby supplies can cost a fortune that for sure.

Ruler of my own universe DeeBuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Welcome to the group Crystal, I feel your pain with the cost of diapers

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hi

Welcome!
    Sunshine!

Orillia Coupon Newbie
    Trading Score
    146 (100%)

Ok I had dome time yesterday to watch part 1 and 2 of where to find coupons. The one thing that was new to me and I found most helpful was where to find links to coupons on the SC site. I didn't know about the sticky threads for printables and the sites (save.ca, etc.). I find SC has ALOT of information but at first it's overwhelming to try to navigate through the site and try to find the same thing you looked at earlier, but I'm getting better and this definitely helped! My favorite coupons so far are the $10 Similac cheque, $3 off beneful dry dog food and the Johnson's baby free product coupon.
    I've found the most coupons so far from the websites (save, brandsaver, websaver, go coupons) and paper inserts. I recently went on a hunt to find tear pad coupons and finally found them at the foodland in town. My big find was the wake up your breakfast booklets and carnation milk booklets with $1 off coupons for carnation milk. And I noticed the new walmart flyer for this week has carnation milk on for $1.27, so $0.27 a can with coupon! Can't wait, makes awesome pumpkin pies!

Orillia Coupon Newbie
    Trading Score
    146 (100%)

Sorry, my mistake, the carnation milk coupon is buy 3 save $1, so not $.27 each but still a good deal

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Hi all, I apologize, I haven't been on much lately.

I think I knew most of the coupon tips, but can always learn more.

I look forward to the train! The last and only, one I was on didn't work out so well. Not blaming anyone, but it just didn't work great with the strike etc.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

No worries - it looks like that at first.

Quote Originally Posted by bairdgoodwin View Post
    Sorry, my mistake, the carnation milk coupon is buy 3 save $1, so not $.27 each but still a good deal

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Was just wondering if anyone thinks that Canadian Tire Money is a decent way to get supply costs down, what do you think? I have to travel into the city and a CT gas station is on my way out so I usually fill up there before I leave and have amounted a good sum of money so far. So today I went in to CT, they had Royal on for 4.67, had two coupons for one dollar off, so I got them down to 3.67 per pack and then paid for the rest in CT money, hurray free toilet paper! Any hints or tricks for CT money!?
    www.facebook.com/perduemassageclinic good things come to those who like my page

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi All! I watched the slide shows and loved them! Thanks so much givingsmall for taking your time to make these, super helpful!
    I had never thought to look at store calendars, kijiji for magazines and the movie magazines!
    I found most of my coupons on tear pads lately, also in products that include coupons, and the flyer inserts! (love to get these)
    I took my daughter to the doctor the other day and decide to look through the pamphlets they provide and found coupons for formula, ensure and pediasure! Was super excited about that.
    I love the aveeno coupons to use at LD and also snuggle coupons! I've been able to stock up on that and I love the stuff! Never used it before this. I also loved the la coupe coupon, when they were marked down at shoppers I was able to get a few bottles for free!
    I love finding coupons, finding deals to match up with them and the thrill of getting such good deals, but have to say, I still have a hard time with the holding up the line, cashiers and feeling like a pain!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information