User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: Non-Brag Rant!!!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Sorry to hear all this,
    First of all Walmart should put limits,4 to 6...not like that one person is going to clear the shelf.
    When I go pm'ing at Walmart,I grab 4 items if it's really good sale or maximum 6 and also on 4 to 6 my husband always says sweetheart this is not the end of the life,this is not the end of the world.
    But I am really sick if I go to Walmart on Saturday and I intended to PM,all shelfs are cleared.
    If I go on Friday then possibly I could find some.....
    I had so many inserts which my family and friends gave to me but I even don't bother to go at Walmart because I know that all shelfs will be cleared already....

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  110.6 KB
Views: 177
Size:  124.0 KB
Views: 177
Size:  124.0 KBall the $1.50 off coupons are still in the inserts,
    I just used four $0.50 coupons at Sdm along with Sdm coupons.
    Last edited by momi; Tue, Aug 26th, 2014 at 07:00 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

It has been more then 2 years that I did not bought any health and beauty product from Walmart.
    I feel lucky if I could find food items for PM lol.
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I remember being 14 and shopping for back to school with my mum. I am sure she did not enjoy it!

I think that limits on PM items is a good policy and it does vary from store to store. I know at my Freshco they have told me I can PM one of each flavour of a product but no more.
    Ciel, torontogal12 and momi like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hannahtjmom View Post
    I am sorry to post this, I try to stay positive and give folks the benefit of the doubt, attempt to interpret posts content rather than tone. But I am P.O'd!

Back story, yesterday I spent 6 hours shopping for DD and DS at the mall, back to school. This in and of itself a chore, but shopping with 14 year old DD, whom I love with all my heart, is painfull. She has to try on every piece of clothing, every pair of shoes. UGGH, but I digress. Last stop WM, last few items and recon for the next day. As I am about to go to the cash, there were a couple of ladies with a cart a quarter of the way full of Herbal Essences. I asked them about it, wondering if perhaps WM was having a sale of its own. Nope, they proudly told me they were PMing Loblaws 95 cent sale and with coupons, how each bottle came to 20 cents each. I discreetly mentioned to them that the sale was only for Monday and today was in fact Sunday. They shushed me away and stated the sale was for the week. Tired, I went on my way and paid for my items and drug my behind home. I would however hit WM when doors open at 7am today, Monday, the day the sale was supposed to be for. Got to WM, for 7, just before I had to start work, barely anyone there, grab my cart, rush to shampoo........and there is another girl with a cart a quarter full of herbal essences and a fistful of coupons. Good for her, except the only bottle of Herbal Essences left on the shelf, had a busted lid. I only wanted 8. I thought we Canadians were a polite bunch? I thought us couponers had a Code, to not clear any shelves, (unless you are late to the party and it's the only one left)?

I then analyze this whole scenerio, why am I so ticked? Is it because I did not have the nerve to do either of these things myself and I am jealous? But you know, No! I am not! I am proud to be an SC'er with a code to follow.

Thank you for listening
    No need to be sorry to post this..and it definitely is not jealousy..I personally get ticked, maybe more disgusted than ticked.. when these type of people ruin it for the honest, decent couponers. Some have no morals, decency or honesty.Chances are this cashier will be reprimanded, a hard working person who is too trusting, and it is a shame. I did not go get this deal, even though our Walmart would match it (I have more than enough stock..I had to work and did not have the energy or much time to travel to Walmart and figured they probably had their shelves cleared out anyway by the time i would have gotten there). I cannot blame the cashier, it sounds like she was too trusting but I do believe in karma..
    luckbealady, momi and theo44 like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

ohh that would PISS me off. i think they should have a LIMIT. who the hell needs 30 btlles of shampoo?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

These situations have been annoying SC readers for as long as I've been around. When people say limits are for a reason, suddenly people are buying for family members who can't make it the store, to donate, they have long hair, whatever.

I can say that shelters do like donations, they don't necessarily want prepared gift bags. They like cash or gift cards so they can get what they need when they need it. What happens if they have more residents than gifts?

Donate new underware, socks, empty cosmetic bags that they can fill, tampons,pads
    anastasia1009 and momi like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I agree with limits 99% of the time. the only time I thought a limit was stupid was when they had the scribblers and the duotangs for 0.05$ while I agree there should be limits on them the limit was quite a bit less than what was required on the school lists. I think for the school supplies the limit should be the required items listed and no more. but that's just my opinion im sure others will disagree and say parents should go to 3-4 different stores to get the supplies at a reasonable price. I have a friend with 4 kids all in school and I have no idea how stressful it must be for her since the limits were less than what 1 of her kids needed.
    momi likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Even if they put limits,I think the people who intend to shelf clear,they go with groups from the same family each person holding 4 to 6 items....
    My Walmart has limit of 6,few days ago when bestco has crest for sale $1.29 with $1.50 coupon it was free...
    So I saw atleast 6 people together holding 6 toothpaste each person....
    So what they will do with 36 toothpastes or even if they are going to donate it,they should think that other people who are hand to mouth,hardly survive...need the savings more then you think its important to donate.
    The only difference is that these people don't take donations....
    I see every other person buying 40, 50 items and then donating and other people are just hoping to get few but they are not able to get and there coupons also wasted because of the expiry dates.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Even if they put limits,I think the people who intend to shelf clear,they go with groups from the same family each person holding 4 to 6 items....
    My Walmart has limit of 6,few days ago when bestco has crest for sale $1.29 with $1.50 coupon it was free...
    So I saw atleast 6 people together holding 6 toothpaste each person....
    So what they will do with 36 toothpastes or even if they are going to donate it,they should think that other people who are hand to mouth,hardly survive...need the savings more then you think its important to donate.
    The only difference is that these people don't take donations....
    I see every other person buying 40, 50 items and then donating and other people are just hoping to get few but they are not able to get and there coupons also wasted because of the expiry dates.
    At least it makes it more difficult for the shelf clearers to clear the shelves
    pippinelkhound and momi like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information