• 1 Post By terry2144
  • 3 Post By terry2144
  • 1 Post By Ciel
  • 3 Post By terry2144
  • 1 Post By hollyquaiscer

Thread: costco groupon frustration

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I tried to get the groupon for the Costco membership on Friday night. I got a message saying it was successful and to print. There was nothing there to print. I got another email about 30 minutes later saying my deal was unsuccessful. I emailed asking the problem Saturday morning. After about 5 hours they responded asking for additional info. It is now Saturday afternoon and I've gotten an automated response saying sorry for taking so long. This deal ends today and I suspect I will miss out. grrrrr
    This thread is currently associated with: Costco
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Sorry my days are off on this. Initially ordered Thursday night. Off work for surgery and my days are blending together. Thanks for listening.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I'm surprised that Costco tried the Groupon marketing for its memberships. Thought the big box retailer was doing swell with people wanting to part with $55 or more for their memberships.

Sorry that the deal did not carry through. Might be better to go with a member and see if you really want to be a member or just join in on occasional shops where you both pay part of the purchase for cases/items you'll split between the two of you.
    hollyquaiscer likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Resolved! I probably don't need it but my daughter is splitting with me. With the gc,chicken and popcorn it was a good deal for me.
    hollyquaiscer, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I purchase 90% of my meat from Costco. Not necessarily for the price, but for the quality. Costco sells triple A beef and I've never had a bad batch whether it be steaks, roasts, even ground beef (I've never been caught in a few of the recalls) I agree that if a person hasn't been, it's best to go with someone and try it out a few times first. Again, they always have a great clearance rack (it's usually at the front of the store if your area store does the clearance thing) and I'm a clearance rack kind of gal

I'm sorry you had so many issues getting your coupon. Sometimes it can be really quite aggravating and a person begins to wonder if it's even worth it. I'm happy that everything was resolved for you in the end. Happy shopping!
    jamesfranco likes this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Thread Information