User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: CartSmart Rebate App Now on Android

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@elusive - I agree, too much work! And too confusing with the weekly shopping cart feature. I wish they would make it simpler for the user...who has time to play around with an app every week?
    I dont think I will bother with this app; the 25 or 50 cents isn't worth the hassle!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yeah that whole shopping list feature. What? It does not work and it is impossible to understand. I guess they have to do something to be different from th eother apps but this is no tworking.
    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    @elusive - I agree, too much work! And too confusing with the weekly shopping cart feature. I wish they would make it simpler for the user...who has time to play around with an app every week?
    I dont think I will bother with this app; the 25 or 50 cents isn't worth the hassle!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I asked on their FB and they said they are working on redesigning it so special offers show on the main page
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information