User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By cath007
  • 2 Post By blueeyetea
  • 1 Post By cath007
  • 2 Post By blueeyetea

Thread: Insurance life questionning compagnies (I need reviews and tips) for QC.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

So with the past 3 months and ever before I taught I should have and I Knock off myself to not did it before to contract one. Because nobody who care about that would died without inssurance life.The fees you have to paid for a person who dont have one(funeral,rent,debt)...is insane.....So like house,car,pet,dental and ect inssurance ...it is just normal.I dont have a car,my appt inssurance is ok,pet and dental I will check later....But since I am on disability and I dont work.....I got refuted at my caisse.... I have all the solvability due to inheritance money,but that is not counted for the caisse...And with the disability.... It is difficult.So....witch compagny in QC exist.I know my mom was not a insurable person,since she as cardiaque problem and diabetis.And they are the 2 reasons the inssurance refuted.....So...another huge mess fees 7years ago..................

Any Idea of compagny I could call....15$ maybe a month is a pretty ridiculous amount to have a piece of mind.

And I heard you have to contract the inssurance life at least 2 years if something happen..True or not?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by cath007; Sun, Aug 24th, 2014 at 04:29 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm not sure what you're asking. You're on disability and you're looking for insurance for when you die to pay for a funeral and such?
    ROMEO and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Yes,
    ROMEO likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I guess my other question is, who will be in debt if you die? If you have no dependants, the only thing you have to worry about is paying off your bills and your funeral. How much are you looking at for that?

I pay $165/year for $15,000. It's an insurance policy I've had for a long time, and there's a savings component to it.
    ROMEO and cath007 like this.

Thread Information