User Tag List

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree607Likes

Thread: SuperPoints/Luckysearch, Search&Win, RewardLadder, SuperLuckyButton V3

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aridne89 View Post
    On the super rewards offerwall? Yes, happens to me too. I got about 2 of the videos to work and the rest were all untrusted connections.. I tried with two different browsers (chrome and firefox) and no go. Seems like something must be wrong with the videos.
    Exactly the same with me, got only 2 to work, Smirnoff vids. refuse to work on any browser, I turned Ad blocker off and allowed Silverlight, still no luck. Got 2 Spin wins of 1 SP each, remembering the days when we could watch endless videos.
    SassyAshley likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

They've added a crowdflower task wall, you can find it by going to the super rewards section. Unfortunately I don't have any of the crowdflower level badges on superpoints, so I can't access most of the tasks. It kind of sucks because I have level 3 badge on clixsense and swagbucks but I guess the badges aren't applied to new sites.
    SassyAshley likes this.
    Join me on SuperPoints! It's fun to win points and earn gift cards with the super lucky button! Sign up here:https://www.superpoints.com/join/pOa...hv7xzfIa_fToGA

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They've added a crowdflower task wall, you can find it by going to the super rewards section. Unfortunately I don't have any of the crowdflower level badges on superpoints, so I can't access most of the tasks. It kind of sucks because I have level 3 badge on clixsense and swagbucks but I guess the badges aren't applied to new sites.
    I signed into crowdflower and the next day all my SB badges showed on SP
    SassyAshley likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Just a reminder to everyone remember to log out ad log back in everyday for 1 Superpoint.
    Angela273 likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Maybe I am missing something but can you do tasks on Swagbucks and Superpoints? I am still working on getting to level one but whenever I log into crowdflower it goes to my swagbucks, am i missing something?
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Awesome! I just won 250SP on the Superlucky Button this morning. I also won a few other small amounts for a total of 256SP on the Superlucky Button this morning with only 25 spins.
    SassyAshley and IthinkIcan like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Maybe I am missing something but can you do tasks on Swagbucks and Superpoints? I am still working on getting to level one but whenever I log into crowdflower it goes to my swagbucks, am i missing something?
    As with most things when it comes to crowdflower, how the tasks and levels work across different/multiple sites can be confusing and inconsistent. But yes, in my experience you should be able to do crowdflower tasks on more than one site... you should be able to do them on any site you join that has a task wall (dependent on tasks at your level being available of course). What you usually can't do is the exact same task on multiple sites, you'll get a message saying that you already worked that task on a different channel. So last night I was doing those Harvard tweet tasks on superpoints, so I wouldn't then be able to go and do the same Harvard tweet task on swagbucks. But if it's a brand new task that you haven't done before you should be able to do a brand new task on any site, and yes, you should have access to tasks on all sites including superpoints, it shouldn't re-route you to swagbucks, that's very strange that it would.

As for levels, my understanding has always been that you can be different levels on different sites. For example, I have a level three badge only on clixsense and swagbucks, the two sites where I've done by far the majority of my tasking (over 9000 tasks on clixsense and probably in the lower thousands on swagbucks). On instagc, gifthulk, zoombucks and now superpoints I am either level zero or one, my level 3 badge doesn't apply to those other sites, presumably because I almost never do tasks on those other sites so I haven't built up experience on those sites yet. I could be wrong though, crowdflower's whole level system is confusing and kind of a crap shoot, I still don't think they've clearly explained how it all works and why you get badges on some sites but not others.
    Last edited by Aridne89; Sat, Sep 6th, 2014 at 12:32 PM.
    SassyAshley likes this.
    Join me on SuperPoints! It's fun to win points and earn gift cards with the super lucky button! Sign up here:https://www.superpoints.com/join/pOa...hv7xzfIa_fToGA

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I was just checking out my network page again and I saw that one of my referrals is now at level 2. I am quite confused because he was at level 3 last week. How can this happen? I know that in order to go up to the next level I will need 5 referrals to get Bronze, last week I had 3 referrals hit Bronze (but now one of them is a level 2 again). Do all 5 of my referrals need to be Bronze level at the same time when I have XP Level 10 in order for me to get to Gold?
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I was just checking out my network page again and I saw that one of my referrals is now at level 2. I am quite confused because he was at level 3 last week. How can this happen? I know that in order to go up to the next level I will need 5 referrals to get Bronze, last week I had 3 referrals hit Bronze (but now one of them is a level 2 again). Do all 5 of my referrals need to be Bronze level at the same time when I have XP Level 10 in order for me to get to Gold?
    Is it their karma level? You can stay bronze but go down in karma if you don't spin/open lucky mail everyday
    Angela273 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  big win.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  49.0 KB

Big win this morning!

As I've mentioned before, I decided to upgrade to premium so I have 200 spins daily. Although it's of course nice to have more chances, doing 200 spins on the wheel is painful... like it's literally soo slow and tedious and takes almost an hour I would say. And I hate how you have to keep the superpoints page open front and center just for the spin to complete (can't do stuff in another tab). It's not so bad if you do it while watching tv or if I spin the button on my desktop while reading news on the tablet, but wow is it ever time consuming!
    Last edited by Aridne89; Sun, Sep 7th, 2014 at 11:07 AM.
    Angela273 and keeko1 like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Oh, and did anyone else not get a super lucky email yesterday (Saturday)? I triple checked my junk folder, but definitely haven't gotten one since Friday..

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I did not get any yesterday triple checked for it but it is not there.

Oh, and did anyone else not get a super lucky email yesterday (Saturday)? I triple checked my junk folder, but definitely haven't gotten one since Friday..

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Is it their karma level? You can stay bronze but go down in karma if you don't spin/open lucky mail everyday
    yes, it looks like it is just their Karma level that shows so you still have them at bronze
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 67
Size:  3.0 KB
    Angela273 likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I did not get any yesterday triple checked for it but it is not there.
    none here either
    SassyAshley likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Same here, no mail yesterday.
    SassyAshley likes this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information