User Tag List

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
Like Tree607Likes

Thread: SuperPoints/Luckysearch, Search&Win, RewardLadder, SuperLuckyButton V3

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have been on Superpoints every day since I signed up, but I just discovered that my Karma has gone down from a 4 to a 3. Some days the superlucky button is extremely slow. I'm not receiving half of my superlucky mail, and have never received one on a weekend...believe me I have checked my junk folder too.
    Last edited by Angela273; Mon, Sep 22nd, 2014 at 09:48 AM.
    momof3heathens likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just won on 18/25 spins for a total of 273 points, hope I can have more days like this!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

They added some new gift cards in various amounts.. Old Navy, Bed Bath and Beyond and Best Buy.

I had a pretty good day... didn't win a ton on the button but got a couple 25-point wins from the stumble rewards, a few videos, and completed two peanut lab surveys. I'm going kind of hard on superpoints right now doing all the offers and surveys that I can even though other rewards sites pay more in order to get my bang for my buck so to speak, and get as many amazon gift cards before Christmas for shopping for gifts. After Christmas I will probably reconsider whether it's worth my time. If I could get more referrals I'd probably be more invested in superpoints but I'm awful at recruiting people.

As for the super lucky emails, they're definitely 100% not sent on the weekend, I don't think they're meant to be sent on the weekend at all. I've discussed it with a few users on reddit as well as here and no one ever gets them on the weekend. So the super lucky emails are Mon-Friday. That said, they do occasionally miss sending the emails even on weekdays. There have been a few weekdays here and there where they haven't sent one, and I'm pretty sure I didn't get one last Friday. And the days where the button doesn't re-set for forever the email usually doesn't come. But it doesn't bother me too much if I don't get the emails anymore... I never win points from them anyways and personally it hasn't affected my karma. Although that is dumb if they are penalizing people dropping them a karma level when they never even sent the email.
    Join me on SuperPoints! It's fun to win points and earn gift cards with the super lucky button! Sign up here:https://www.superpoints.com/join/pOa...hv7xzfIa_fToGA

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I wonder if the new gcs are CDN friendly
    Horndogg likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I wonder if the new gcs are CDN friendly
    Pretty sure they are, but I guess you might want to email them to be 100% certain before redeeming. There's a supepoints fan group on facebook and it was discussed that any Canadians who ordered target gift cards were actually having their target gift cards cancelled and points refunded because the target cards were actually US-only. So they removed the target cards for Canadians, and said they would add some new cards to make up for it.. I believe the best buy, old navy etc are the new cards for Canadians, it was said on facebook that Americans aren't even seeing those cards as options in the reward list. But again, this was just what I saw discussed on facebook, probably wouldn't hurt to email superpoints to confirm. I wish they had an official facebook page themselves for quick questions, not just an unofficial fan group.
    Join me on SuperPoints! It's fun to win points and earn gift cards with the super lucky button! Sign up here:https://www.superpoints.com/join/pOa...hv7xzfIa_fToGA

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aridne89 View Post
    Pretty sure they are, but I guess you might want to email them to be 100% certain before redeeming. There's a supepoints fan group on facebook and it was discussed that any Canadians who ordered target gift cards were actually having their target gift cards cancelled and points refunded because the target cards were actually US-only. So they removed the target cards for Canadians, and said they would add some new cards to make up for it.. I believe the best buy, old navy etc are the new cards for Canadians, it was said on facebook that Americans aren't even seeing those cards as options in the reward list. But again, this was just what I saw discussed on facebook, probably wouldn't hurt to email superpoints to confirm. I wish they had an official facebook page themselves for quick questions, not just an unofficial fan group.
    Thanks
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Well stating the obvious they clearly have some serious issues to work out with the new super lucky button checking winner thing. They had application errors all day yesterday and now this endless checking winner thing, I'm not even attempting to get through my 200 spins because it takes 5 minutes to do one spin.

They did say on twitter last night that they have experiencing technical issues over the past few days that they are working on fixing, and that they will resume the super lucky emails and give us all a goodie once things are fixed, whatever that means.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I will be glad when the applicantion error is fixed, it takes long enough to do 25 spins!
    hogama likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

I got my first referral today.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am sorry to say it but spinning the button is getting painful. At least 5 times yesterday I got stuck on Checking Winner Status for over 5 minutes. I am barely getting through 25 spins in a day not sure how those with more spins do it. Yesterday on my break in 10 minutes I only got 3 spins which I did not win anything on. Do not get me wrong I do not expect to win on every spin but 10 minutes to get through 3 spins and earning no points makes me wonder if my time would be better used on another site.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I just gave up after the checking winner thing stayed up for ages
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Everything is up and working perfectly again, at least for me. They've definitely finally made the button faster and it doesn't refresh the page after every spin (part of what used to be so time consuming). I'm very pleased with the new way the button works. I didn't win much though... just a couple of one point wins and a 3-pointer. I can't seem to win anything on stumble rewards this morning either. They dropped my karma from a 5 down to a 4... I guess because I didn't spin the button yesterday (it was either not working or under construction the whole day), and because I haven't opened any super lucky emails in like a week (they haven't sent any!).
    hogama and SassyAshley like this.

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

ok... when I signed up for Superpoints, I picked the Superpoints SuperSurprise (Tier 1). I **thought** they would give me some Superpoints once I reached 5200 points. But nope.... they are asking me if I want to redeem my hard earned 5200 points for a "mystery prize". Has anyone done this??? Were you pleasantly surprised?? Any opinions??? thanks!

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

oh!!.... and ccmp1973, I gave you a little boost today! My 250 spin gave you 125 points!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

SuperPoints button much faster.

Turns out all that means is you find out you didn't win faster. Boo.
    Aridne89 likes this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread Information