User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CrazyQT

Thread: I did get the 20 off 75 coupon and also the 20X on 50 coupon!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was thinkingt about combine the 20 off 75 promo with the 20X promo when I saw someone posted she succesfully used those two in one transaction.

but there is a difference, the two offers I got are both personalized coupon through email, the one she used were one 20 off 75 personalized and one public 20X promo, both of them can see the result immediately.

may I use my 2 coupons on this friday, or i should wait to get exactly same offers as she had?

20X offer fine print

*Offer valid at participating Shoppers Drug Mart® stores. Coupon must be presented at the time of purchase, along with your personal Shoppers Optimum Card®. Points are issued according to the net pre-tax purchase total of eligible products after redemptions and discounts and before taxes using a valid Shoppers Optimum Card®. Excludes prescription purchases, non-pointable items, Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®, Shoppers Optimum® MasterCard® points and points associated with the RBC® Shoppers Optimum Banking Account, products that contain codeine, tobacco products (where applicable), lottery tickets, passport photos, stamps, transit tickets and passes, gift cards & prepaid cards. Shoppers Drug Mart® reserves the right to revoke this offer at any time. No rainchecks. Not to be used in conjunction with any other Shoppers Optimum Points® promotions or offers. Offer is non-transferable, points will only be awarded if offer is redeemed using the Optimum card indicated on this coupon. One-time offer only; limit of one coupon per customer. Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points will be awarded by the 14th day of the month following your purchase. See cashier for details.

20 off 75
    Present this coupon at any participating Shoppers Drug Mart store and use for payment on your purchase of $75 or more before taxes and after discounts and redemptions. Not redeemable for cash, taxes applicable. This is a one-time use coupon and will be forfeited at time of purchase. Excludes prescription purchases, insulin, products with codeine, tobacco products (where applicable), stamps, milk where discounts are prohibited by law, passport photos, lottery tickets, event tickets, transit tickets and passes, electronic gift cards, prepaid phone cards, prestige cosmetics and fragrances, and Shoppers Home Health Care locations. Limit of one coupon per transaction per customer. No facsimiles. Shoppers Drug Mart reserves the right to dishonour and confiscate any coupon which has been copied, altered, forged or obtained through unauthorized sources and to cancel or amend this offer without notice in the event this occurs or for any other reason. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not to be used in conjunction with any other Optimum Point promotions or offers. ® 911979 Alberta Ltd. This is a promotional coupon and is valid on Friday, September 5, 2014 only

This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by shunshun; Wed, Sep 3rd, 2014 at 01:43 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have used both before and received 20X the points on the balance AFTER redeeming the $20 off coupon.
    shunshun likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    I have used both before and received 20X the points on the balance AFTER redeeming the $20 off coupon.

Thank you for sharing the expierence

Loves To Save SimplifiedMommyTips's Avatar
    Trading Score
    260 (100%)

I tried to use my personal offer spend $75 and get 18500 with 20x events and didn't get the 18500 pts instead just the 20x, I think it is a hit and miss with SDM.

Thread Information