First thing that should be said:
DO NOT VISIT THIS LOCATION.

Now, for the reason...
An hour before the mall closes, this location gives 50% off baked goods. Great deal, right? I believe they just throw them otherwise. So, at least they make something off of them.
I have been wanting to try the brownies and 3 different kind of cookies, but with Marble Slab being right next to this, I usually end up getting icecream, which I like better, and is a better value. But last night, Marble Slab was out of Birthday Cake flavour, and since the Nestle cafe was doing 50% off, I thought I'd go ahead and get my cookies.
The cookies I wanted were the walnut, pecan, and macadamia types. There was 1 left of each of those (no brownies, sadly). I started to order those 3, and then a gentleman came up, and ordered something with cookies and icecream (believe it's called a Cookie Creamer?), and so I asked the young lady if those were also half off, since DS was crying for icecream, I thought we could both be made happy. She said YES, it was 50% off, as well. Now, I would NOT have ordered this if it wasn't 50% off, I would have just got my 3 cookies, and taken DS to Dairy Queen on the way home. Those Creamer things are almost $8! NOT worth it.
So, as the young lady is make the Cookie Creamer (which took quite awhile), another customer came, and bought all of the cookies I had wanted. But that was fine, since I was getting something else....so I thought. Well, as soon as the Cookie Creamer is made, the young lady hands it to me, and I go to pay. $7.90 Excuse me? I mentioned the 50% off. The cashier (not the lady who told me the 50% off and made the Creamer), said since it had icecream, it was NOT 50% off. And made me pay the $7.90. She even turned and asked the young lady if she had told me it was 50% off (small place, she only had to look right next to her to ask her), and even after the young lady said yes, all she did was say, "Sorry, she was wrong."
DH was mad on my behalf, so he actually handed it right back over and demanded they give him the money back (I was busy trying to calm DS down because he had bitten his finger...aiyiyi). So, did get money back, but it was a hassle, he said.
I just know, I'll never be going back to Nestle Toll House....
They should have just honoured the 50% off. It's made with cookies, anyway...