User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalkitty View Post
    it is so horrible your bf got cut.

However i have a little smile on my face right now, because it is the bf that got cut yet the gf is the one who is doing all of the calling to resolve the situation.

I swear in my next life i am coming back as a man.

love it!!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I'm sorry you had trouble with them. I agree their customer service isn'tthe best. I've had a problem with their site before and contacted them multiple times to help me figure out what was wrong, and all they said was that they don't see any problems with it. Which really didn't help me because it was only their site that was glitching on my computer.
    Anyway, I assume they are not taking your claim too seriously because you didn't actually buy the product, so you're complaining because of something you got for free. I assume they would think if you are displeased with the product, why would you need the coupons for more of the same product. Although they said they would send some, so Idk.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

That's so horrible story...my friend never had issue with theirs but wow a big compagny with a defficient costumer service is not good

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I had an issue the other day with a glass dish, anchor hocking i think. I bought it at CT months ago but never used it. I went to pull it out of the cupboard the other day and all of a sudden the side of my hand, just below my thumb was sliced open. I inspected the dish and sure enough it was like the one edge wasnt filed down... it was all jagged and rough... cant see how it could have passed quality! So a rough edge from glass or metal can produce a pretty nasty deep cut. So sorry this happened to your bf, hopefully you will at least get a couple of coupies!
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Haha..so I am not the only one that thinks like that....
    I constantly tell my hubby that next time, I want to be the father! LOL and I wish I had a wife! hahaha....awesome...

On the other hand, it sucks about the razor situation. Maybe yer bf should try the free schick razor offer and never buy P&G again...if the customer service sucks, why continue to buy the product? Maybe if enough people stopped buying the products the company might get the message....but that would require an insane amount of participants...
    BareBottoms

Help struggling parents & babies in need - donate those leftover diapers your baby has outgrown www.BareBottomsOttawa.com

Canuttie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi I found this information about P&G following this link: http://www.pg.com/en_US/contact_us/index.shtml

P.O. Box 355, Station A
    Toronto, Ontario, M5W1C5
    Canada
    Phone: 1-416-730-4711

I don't know if you have tried this number before I just want to help, thanks! and good luck!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't have problems with my fusion blade, but wouldn't call it a favorite.

Hopefully you called in for the free Schick Hydro 5 freebie couple weeks ago. It slides against your face like your touching water. This is what you should've gave him

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kingy View Post
    normal business hours are probably india time? isnt that where every single tech support is now located?
    Quote Originally Posted by frugalkitty View Post
    It is so horrible your bf got cut.

However I have a little smile on my face right now, because it is the bf that got cut yet the gf is the one who is doing all of the calling to resolve the situation.

I swear in my next life I am coming back as a man.

you made my day!!!

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

P & G is located in Cincinnati Ohio and they are on the same time zone. I wouldn't be surprised if their customer service is in India though. They ethically aren't a great company though I admit like some of the products. I am not surprised you are getting the run around.....they're a multibillion dollar company and a few complaints won't make a dent in their margins. You can try avoiding them and telling others to avoid them. I think we should do that with all companies that have crappy service including cell phone and cable providers. I hate that people getting new contracts get all the attention in a phone store...and if you come in for say a phone cable or call because your line isn't working your service is ridiculous and the wait time goes on and on. Just say no to crappy service. Read all your labels if you want to avoid P & G they make a lot of product.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Are you actually submitting your complaint via the contact form, or are you replying to the email they sent you? When I had an issue with my Pampers and sent a complaint in, I replied to an email they sent and got no response. A few days later I filled out the contact form again and got a very apologetic response within two days.

They sent me a FPC for Pampers and Tide Stain Release. (We had an issue with some leaky poopie diapers when we switched from one kind to another.)

It really depends on who you get. The first person who contacted me was rude and sarcastic in her reply. The next person was fantastic.

I would keep trying, submit the contact form a few times. That way you're more assured of getting some kind of response!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information