• 2 Post By terry2144
  • 1 Post By dahliagrower
  • 1 Post By terry2144
  • 1 Post By dahliagrower

Thread: Looking for direction: Justin Bieber Collector's purchase

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

I have a 13 year old niece that loves everything Justin Bieber .... I was thinking of buying it this coming friday ... it seems like the offers all line up and I have a personalized 20x WUS $50 this week.... so all told I would spend $70 plus tax - and get 28000 pts (bonus pts plus product 20x and personalized offer 20x).....

My question is not so much about the points but rather is the product worth it? Does anyone have experience with this particular product (vicariously through a teenage daughter perhaps) - it's the Justin Bieber Collector's Edition -- ?

I have a DS who is unable to provide any advice on this subject except a high disregard for Justin Bieber
    Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Durham Couponer likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I was a psw awhile ago and the delight was from watching her enjoy this crap. She was impaired but when I look back..the things that thrilled me..astounding. Delight is priceless in my opinion.
    Ciel and dahliagrower like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Terry --- I am ashamed to say I have no idea what psw means.... my niece is incredibly "out there" - into everything and full of life and I love her to bits ....makes me want to have had two kids instead of just one --- although my one DS is fantastic - it would have been better for him to have a sibling ... but I digress - another discussion....
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Terry --- I am ashamed to say I have no idea what psw means.... my niece is incredibly "out there" - into everything and full of life and I love her to bits ....makes me want to have had two kids instead of just one --- although my one DS is fantastic - it would have been better for him to have a sibling ... but I digress - another discussion....
    Personal support worker but couldn't live on the wages .I loved the work.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Have you tried the same occupation but with the older patient -- from what I hear the pay is a lot better as there isn't the government support for them and the kids are usually unable to take on the role....
    Last edited by dahliagrower; Mon, Sep 1st, 2014 at 12:05 PM.
    terry2144 likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

UFrom what I've seen here is many better paying positions start as casual. Can't take the chance on that. My current job is ft days and I love the place. I've let my first aid lapse but they are offering free at work have thought about doing it pt. When I did it before the agency was getting $22 I saw $12 of that.
    Last edited by terry2144; Wed, Sep 10th, 2014 at 08:55 AM.

Thread Information