User Tag List

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: What's Your Personalized Starbucks Offer?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    Yep.. I've heard of people having 365 registered cards.
    LOL! Now THAT would be a juggling act!
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Wow that's all I buy at starbucks. I'd be jumping up and down haha. The only one I don't like is the croissant bun and egg

The spinach and feta wrap is super good
    Ok I will get you mine if I could! :p

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    Which breakfast sandwich did you get? I like the Egg & Sausage breakfast sandwich. I am afraid of buying a different one and not liking it.
    It was any!
    Ciel likes this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MapleLeaves View Post
    Now their birthday reward has a very short expiry - only four days! And the start day is two days before the actual day, so one day after the actual day the offer will expire. Please watch out!
    Used to be 1 month expiry: this new time restriction is way harsh. Guess a lot of people will miss out.
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You should go use it. Try out a new one and see if you like it. If you don't, it was free and you can throw it away, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Ok I will get you mine if I could! :p

It was any!
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My offer is 10 stars if I load $10 onto the card. On the fence about doing it. I have $20 on there already and it takes me months to spend that
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Mine is 25% off breakfast sandwich!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where do you find your personalized offer? In December when they had the monday offers, I saw those but aside from that I never get/can find personalized offers. Or is it only for gold card members? My 'messages' on the app is always blank
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Avacado 300-you get offers no matter what star level you are at. I only had 5 stars as of July 2015 last year but Starbucks kept sending me e-mails when they had their drink specials for Monday afternoons or food specials.

I got a 5 stars when you put $10 on your card offer by Jan. 17.

Maybe you have to login into your Starbucks.ca account and see if you need to change a setting to get messages on the app? I don't have apps-I get my messages by email and I use a desktop.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@avocado300 , I also get my offer messages via email. As Ciel suggested, you may have to change something on your profile in order to get them. (I also don't have the app - I prefer to carry the card so I don't have to worry about what else the app may be accessing on my phone. And I have an older phone, so it doesn't have much space free to put another app on it. )
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    Yep.. I've heard of people having 365 registered cards.

Ron.
    Whaooot! Each one of us in my family [of 6] has Starbucks registered card but none, other than bro and I, take advantage of birthday offer. Its only me and my bro who go after deals LOL

But local store know that this person is coming everyday; unless there are 365 local stores :p

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    You should go use it. Try out a new one and see if you like it. If you don't, it was free and you can throw it away, right?
    Ah I HATE-absolutely loath- wasting food...one of my pet peeves :p Though I have tried two of them, they are not for me
    Ciel likes this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I got a 3 bonus stars offer if I purchase a breakfast sandwich from Jan 14-16. I only had their sandwich when it was a Feb. freebie last year. Like it, just no budget for it. Am looking forward to the birthday drink freebie in the last week of this month.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I finally reached 12 stars so I get 1 freebie. Regular offer is 5 stars for $10 reload. I am losing my Gold status soon.
    Ciel likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    ...Regular offer is 5 stars for $10 reload...
    That's a nice offer, wish I would get that one! My offer is 3 stars if I purchase a sandwich between Jan 14-16 (the same as Ciel's). I never purchase food at Starbucks, so it's useless to me.
    mothu and Decaf like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Got a promo code for a free hot beverage from Jan 13-15 and 1 extra star for doing a quick survey about recent visit to a store (not my regular store).

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Exciting changes coming this April
    We have exciting news to share. This April, My Starbucks Rewards becomes Starbucks Rewards, a new program that reflects the #1 request we heard from members: more Stars awarded based on what you buy, no matter how often you visit.
    WHAT'S CHANGING
    You'll earn 2 Stars for every $1 you spend on coffee, food, drinks, mugs–and more. After you've collected 300 Stars within one year through purchases and Bonus Star offers, you'll reach Gold status.
    WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU
    We'll take care of everything. All the Stars in your account will multiply to reflect the change once we launch the new program in April.
    MORE GOOD THINGS TO COME
    You'll keep your Green status and the benefits you currently enjoy will stay the same. We'll also be launching new ways for you to earn more Stars, both in and out of our stores.
    Over the next few weeks, we'll continue to share more details about the new program. In the meantime, everything you need to know is available at Starbucks.ca/MoreStars
    Sincerely,
    Aimee Johnson
    Senior Vice President, Starbucks Rewards
    Have questions? You can Tweet us @StarbucksHelp.
    Please click here to view the new Terms of Use for Starbucks Rewards and click here to view the new Terms and Conditions for the Starbucks Card, both effective this April.
    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Tue, Feb 23rd, 2016 at 04:19 AM.
    IthinkIcan likes this.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information