User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: My stockpile is GONE!!!

Coupon Lov-ah!
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

That's awesome!
    i need to return to my the joy of coupons..I got discouraged on my lack of savings and have zero coupons. I managed to get loads for my local food bank but never managed to get coupons that I used on items for my own household. but if you can start from scratch so can the rest of us
    Ciel and roxybabe39 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow!

Hoping you have a very successful year.

I have lots to learn about couponing... So far I pretty much stick to shoppers lol.. Couldn't imagine actually adding coupons to the mix, it would definitely feel like robbery. lol

Cheers!
    Ciel, roxybabe39 and Cata like this.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

So thoughtful of you to do so much with your stockpile and couponing talents. Keep up the good work!

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Good for you. Im curious as to how you came to shop for 15 families. is this a church group? maybe you have an opportunity to share your knowledge and skills and bring up another generation of couponers!! You have a huge heart...I can tell.
    My favorite F word....FREEEEEEE!!
    Wanna start earning free money? fast and easy
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Weasy71

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Thank you all again for your kind words! Really makes me glad I'm back in a community of so many supported people.

On other news, looks like my shelves wont be full after all. After my hubbys company went bankrupt he took a job out of town. Now they are offering me a job there making AMAZING money. Cannot turn it down especially because we want to have kids in the next 3 years.
    I need to start couponing and trading my buns off! Trying to get as much as I can by december!

Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by weasy71 View Post
    Good for you. Im curious as to how you came to shop for 15 families. is this a church group? maybe you have an opportunity to share your knowledge and skills and bring up another generation of couponers!! You have a huge heart...I can tell.

Nope, it’s actually all friend’s and family – once people found out I couponed they were like “oh can I take some” and hubby was giving things away like crazy. Finally sat him down and we discussed it. People reimburse us. Usually walk out with about $200-400 every time and give us what I paid (usually 10-20%). I love that everyone gets good deals! While it definately is time consuming I know they don’t want to coupon and don’t have any interest in it and I love when I can make the deals go that much furthur!
    Ciel and walkonby like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information