User Tag List

Page 17 of 95 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
Like Tree2130Likes

Thread: 2014 Advent Package Train ~Start Opening Dec 1~

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Hey guys, so i went to the doctor this morning seeing I was up every hour or so last night cause I was in so much pain. Turns out I have strep throat. Would explain the pain and the fact I have no energy. So if im not around chatting as much as usual im probably trying to sleep.
    Aw sorry to hear hon. Get better soon xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    Buddy, Do you like Burt's Bees?
    Not really. My household uses Cetaphil more such as the Cetaphil Restoraderm Moisturizing lotion & wash
    scbpooh and wendyjane like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Buddy, I did some shopping for you today
    wendyjane likes this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Haven't tried Burt's bees but willing to

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I got my buddy's most wanted item today!
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Shopping has been slow for me, about 20% done... got a mock exam to write this coming weekend, hoping I can make some progress during lunch hours when I'm at work this week especially year-end work is coming in a week's time.

I got designs picked out though. Starting tomorrow, I'll be riding the subway with needles to work on them:

1) 26x26
    2) 49x49
    3) 60x60

Time is of the essence, wish me luck.

Boo... just realize I need to go get 3 more colours tomorrow....

I thought of posting a photo of what it looks like after I tackle at it for 30 mins, but then I thought maybe not everyone wanted to see it... I promise the finishing product looks way better...
    Last edited by coupontime; Sun, Oct 26th, 2014 at 11:00 PM.
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Worded so well - will keep you on my hitlist for now "pixels" - I have my eyes on you (insert smilie that points index and middle finger to my eyes, then towards you). Was able to cross off a few riders as my buddy though unless they are in covert mode

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Buddy, if you mentioned you children/spouse/partner/parents/other - do you want gifts for them? What kind of split? Mostly for you?
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

What are your pet peeves? Pet Peeves- Blatant Grammar errors (too, two to, or they're, there, their, etc), bullies, rude people
    What makes you happy? Happy- Spending time with my husband, girls and puppy, movie night, tea
    Who is your celebrity crush? Not really my thing
    Fave books/authors Book- something easy to read. Contemporary Romance seems to be my go to these days- Susan Mallery, Debbie Macomber, Susan Wiggs, etc
    Music- Country
    What are your favorite snack foods or treats? Veggies and Dip, Chips and Dip, Chocolate Pretzels, Sour Soothers, Live Wire Licorice
    Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself? Black Tea Kcups, Project Life supplies
    Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ? Bake- silicone mini muffin liners Cook- Epicure Silicone Tools (f l iper, spoon, etc) Crafts/Scrapbook- anything Project Life, Snapbooking, Simple Stories, etc- stuff that works with pocket style scrapbooking (Homesense/Winners has awesome stuff at affordable prices)
    What are a few of your favorite colours? Teal, Pink, Purple
    Can you list your top three wanted items under 3.00? Top three under 5.00? Top three under 10.00? Under $3- Slurpee Gift Card, Adhesive Christmas labels, Tofifee Under $5- No name Jelly Bellys, Perler Beads, Splenda Minis Under $10- Project Life supplies, Tim Hortons Kcups, Mens Toiletries (see wishlist)
    Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? Yes- Cat only likes Whiskas Temptations. Dog isn't fussy- but she is a small dog (6lb sh itzu/Maltese) so small treats are good
    What was your favourite sample we received this year? Schick Razor
    What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Keurig/Tassimo or are you old school? We primarily use our Keurig, however also have an old school coffee maker too.
    Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining? Silicone mini loaf pans
    Buddy, if I were to go to Bath and Body Works is there anything you would like? Bubble Bath, Shower Gel or handsoap. Warm Vanilla Sugar, Sensual Amber or fruity smells are my favourite.
    Buddy, I'm making apple jelly as well as a batch of strawberry jam soon.... antipasta too(with or without shrimp/tuna) ...interested? Yes please- but please label if it has seafood
    Buddy, what size pj bottoms would you wear? I don't really wear pjs (TMI I know). Hubby says Mens 2x or 3x
    Buddy just going through your list and there wasnt much for seasonal items on it. Is there anything you need?? -Scotch Tape, Tissue Paper (Green, red, white), Hot Chocolate (White Hot Chocolate is yummy too!), Seasonal Perler Bead Craft Kits (I saw Michaels had a bunch of different ones for $1.50 each), Anything Disney Christmas (Ornaments, Decor, mugs, etc), Adhesive Gift labels [/COLOR]
    Buddy, is there something special I could get for your family to do together? Gingerbread House or Cookie Decorating kit
    any Epicure or Scentsy items you might be interested in? Epicure- Salt or Pepper grinders/refills, Silicone Kitchen tools. Scentsy- any cinnamon or Christmas smell (not pine or floral)
    Would like to know my buddy's kid(s) name-on my wishlist
    What is buddy's horoscope and month of birthday I am really not a horoscope kinda person
    Do you like taking baths (i.e. bubble bath, bath salts, etc.) Yes please- fruity or non floral scents
    I have been knitting/crochet scarves and dish cloths for other family members... are you interested? No thank you
    Do you have any favorite makeup brands? Not a big makeup person
    Buddy, if you mentioned you children/spouse/partner/parents/other - do you want gifts for them? What kind of split? Mostly for you? Whatever you decide is good
    Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme? Used to do a color theme- now we do a kids tree with Disney type ornaments
    Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need? I honestly don't coupon much anymore
    Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites? I am on the fence about this one. I do like their mini licorice allsorts
    Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)? NO CANDLES!I have several Scentsy warmer and am really a Scentsy snob when it comes to wax
    What colors are your kitchen? We just moved and the kitchen really doesn't have a color theme
    Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc? Not really- love Disney
    Stockpile items? Not really? Razors (3 or 4 blades preferred)
    Burts Bees? Mmmm... not a huge fan
    buddy do you collect any special codes?Disney Movie Rewards and Lunchmate Bucks
    Last edited by Momto2Ks; Sun, Oct 26th, 2014 at 10:30 PM.
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    Worded so well - will keep you on my hitlist for now "pixels" - I have my eyes on you (insert smilie that points index and middle finger to my eyes, then towards you). Was able to cross off a few riders as my buddy though unless they are in covert mode
    Ahhh but I am also playing elf for other users asking Qs so the don't out themselves
    wendyjane likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

My little sister thinks this is so cool and has asked if she could help me wrap and buy the gifts. So whoever my buddy is, if you could maybe skip a day for me and add her in that would be awesome!!! She is 11 and loves cheetahs and earrings. (not cheetah print though)

To the buddy I am buying for, I ordered from two more stores today as well as picked something up from another store! You are so fun to shop for!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Just updated my answers buddy on page 8 #115 hope it helps my keyboard is being a b-snatch so sorry if there are weird typos

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

buddy do you collect any special codes? Ie: huggies points? pampers points? lunchmate club points? Disney movie rewards?

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Pampers and lunch mate codes for me
    buddy do you collect any special codes? Ie: huggies points? pampers points? lunchmate club points? Disney movie rewards?
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

As long as it's unscented and no dyes, that would be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    Buddy, Do you like Burt's Bees?
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Yes! Pampers codes here!!
    wendyjane likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Pampers codes please

buddy just bought u 11 items from your list

Page 17 of 95 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information