Thread: 2014 Advent Package Train ~Start Opening Dec 1~

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

sorry buddy i missed a bunch of questions...i added them to post 191

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckie.c View Post
    Hopefully you guys start feeling better soon! It's the worst when it seems to keep going through the house.

I purchased the Halloween candy, but my MIL will be at my house giving it out. I'm a little sad I won't get to see all the costumes since I won't be at a house to hand out candy this year.

DH just got a call from his work, they received the letter congratulating him on passing his journeyman exam! I'm pretty sure I squealed loud enough for my whole office to hear when he told me. He's been stressing about this for the last few months, so I'm so happy he did well
    CONGRATS!

I had a busy night last night! First I had to feed my Bella, deal with the recycling, finally vaccum the house and then deal with supper. Then I went through my presents for my buddy. I believe I have 25 presents! Is it too early to start wrapping? I am also tempted to take out my x-mas stuff from storage this upcoming weekend so I can see if their is anything I want to add to her package. I went crazy after Christmas last year and have a ton of brand new Christmas items! I have no plans as of yet so maybe I will... or maybe after my meeting tonight I will start? Gotta do laundry so maybe that will be my excuse... They are in the same area.

What do you guys think?

Have a great day!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Well buddy just some more things for you.having fun doing all this shopping!!��

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Hopefully you guys start feeling better soon! It's the worst when it seems to keep going through the house.

I purchased the Halloween candy, but my MIL will be at my house giving it out. I'm a little sad I won't get to see all the costumes since I won't be at a house to hand out candy this year.

DH just got a call from his work, they received the letter congratulating him on passing his journeyman exam! I'm pretty sure I squealed loud enough for my whole office to hear when he told me. He's been stressing about this for the last few months, so I'm so happy he did well
    congrats very exciting news

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Jeez guys, you all been super chatty! Got to start reading this thread more often, 4 days & 11 pages to catch up on!

Quote Originally Posted by anawhatsme View Post
    thanks for sharing pet peeves and what makes you happy.

now i'm going to ask who is your celebrity crush?
    i'm expecting lots of people to answer with that guy from sons of anarchy.

mine is...
    DANIEL TOSH!!
    Im going to answer this even though I'm not officially riding!

Jason Statham & Clive Owen

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    ok hubby found a job so I can now join

I have read and understand all the “Package Train Rules/Guidelines." I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to the consequence list in the sticky.

adult and kids please (olivia is 4)

congrats to your hubby!

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    WAIT wait...Julesie, you're moving AGAIN?? Didn't you JUST move out there?? UPDATE!

Pet Peeves: people who stop their carts in the middle of the aisles, strangers who look into the contents of my shopping cart and ask where the deal is or exclaim that there must be a sale on, overtly religious people who try to convert everyone, badly misspelled words, other drivers....soooo many pet peeves!!!

What makes me happy? New sales flyer days, the smell of fall, my kids telling me that they love me or that I raised them right, common courtesy, helping others.

So many, Jared Leto, Ryan Gosling, Jensen Ackles, Norman Reedus, Charlie Hunnan, Travis Fimmel....on and on and on. I don't usually get crushes on actors, I get crushes on the CHARACTERS they play...so yeah, Jax Teller, Opie Winston, Ragnar Lothbrok, ROllo Lothbrok, etc etc etc etc
    Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Thats what I was thinking too Heather! Julesie, didnt you guys just move out here????
    yes we moved out to Edmonton in February, but we were staying with my BIL/SIL for just over a month at first, then we have been in a 1 bedroom apartment since April while waiting for our house to be built, two weeks today we move in, so excited!!

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post

1. What are your pet peeves? Dumb drivers! There are a ton here in Edmonton
    2. What makes you happy? DH, my son and the little one kicking around inside lol
    3. Who is your celebrity crush Luke bryan!
    4. Fave books/authors Don't really have the time to read right now
    5. What are your favorite snack foods or treats? Chips,plain are my fave.
    6. Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself? Clothes, I wear my clothes until DH rips them and I have no choice but to go out and buy something lol
    7. Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ? Bamboo spoon, easy cook book
    8. What are a few of your favorite colours? Purple and black to wear. Neutral colors for house.
    9. Can you list your top three wanted items under 3.00? Top three under 5.00? Top three under 10.00? Under $3 - Bounty choc bar, bag of chips, treats for DS Under $5 - $5 GC to walmart, mcdonalds, timmys Under $10 - Pokemon cards, baby clothes, Clinical stranght deoderant
    10. Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? No pets
    11. What was your favourite sample we received this year? Samplesource, had tons of great stuff!
    12. What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Keurig/Tassimo or are you old school? I have a keurig and I would love to try your faves, individuals would be great.
    13. Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining? I love making dips, so a nice dish would be great.

your in Edmonton too? Where in Edmonton? we should get together! How old is you DS?

I have to get done, I have had a feeling baby will come early. Dr even scheduled an ultra sound to see if baby is getting too big, I think she may want to do a c section if that's the case.
    & pregnant too, congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    @new2sc
    Have you named the baby yet? Do you know if it is a boy/girl?
    We need a baby pool!
    i second that!

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    What a weekend! Woke up to snow on the ground. My kids were excited- me not so much. My first thought was oh no- now I have to try to find the snow stuff (mitts, hats, snow pants, etc).

Anyone else have snow?
    we do, but we are not too far away! I was not too happy to see snow! I am not a cold weather person!

I thought it would be gone by morning, but it was still snowing. Luckily I got out winter stuff last night just in case.
    i say boo again to snow!

Morning Everyone!

No snow here yet It's a short week for me! I'm headed to Calgary Thursday morning. My mom and her fiance are having a surprise backyard (heated garage) BBQ wedding, and so far I am the only one who knows the real reason for the Nov 1 BBQ. My grandparents are a little confused because I keep insisting that they let me drive them up there this weekend and that I am flying DH up on Friday night...for a BBQ. I think it is going to be a lot of fun!

(Plus there is this Vintage/Refinished Antique market going on up there this weekend and I am over the moon excited to go shopping)

What's everyone else got planned for the week?

P.S. Buddy, I started shopping last night! I had to find a few hiding spots from DH because he was trying to eat a few of your gifts!
    couch shopping

Quote Originally Posted by anawhatsme View Post
    good morning buddies!
    it's almost halloween, are you all ready?
    yes, but I'm so over Halloween lol more excited about Christmas. Plus I'm trying to reduce sugar from my diet so a ton of Halloween candy won't help. Munchkin had a Halloween party at the friends this past weekend, then another at school this Thursday, which she was/will be a Dalmation. The for trick or treating she is going to be a flying cheetah - her choice lol.

Congrats to your hubby!
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Tue, Oct 28th, 2014 at 08:39 PM.
    scbpooh and ROMEO like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Soooooo Im going to start shopping soon I think! :D

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    CONGRATS!

I had a busy night last night! First I had to feed my Bella, deal with the recycling, finally vaccum the house and then deal with supper. Then I went through my presents for my buddy. I believe I have 25 presents! Is it too early to start wrapping? I am also tempted to take out my x-mas stuff from storage this upcoming weekend so I can see if their is anything I want to add to her package. I went crazy after Christmas last year and have a ton of brand new Christmas items! I have no plans as of yet so maybe I will... or maybe after my meeting tonight I will start? Gotta do laundry so maybe that will be my excuse... They are in the same area.

What do you guys think?

Have a great day!
    Wow done already? You're fast! Sure why not add extra goodies? I say, GO FOR IT!
    ROMEO likes this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Updated post #171 on page 12 for you My BuddyBud!
    Here is a picture of my pegboard in my stockpile….Name:  pegb.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  90.2 KB. These are the type of pegs I would LOOOOVVVVE more of, but longer. Not so short…this is rally just to show the ends?? Oh I don't know..lol, pegboard pegs!! ! ….Name:  Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 7.40.11 PM.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  52.8 KB.
    ROMEO, becky_j, juliejolie and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I live in Millwoods, DS just turned 7! I think we've talked about this before, I think your new house is in Ellerslie you said right?

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Jeez guys, you all been super chatty! Got to start reading this thread more often, 4 days & 11 pages to catch up on!

Im going to answer this even though I'm not officially riding!

Jason Statham & Clive Owen

congrats to your hubby!

yes we moved out to Edmonton in February, but we were staying with my BIL/SIL for just over a month at first, then we have been in a 1 bedroom apartment since April while waiting for our house to be built, two weeks today we move in, so excited!!

your in Edmonton too? Where we should get together? How old is you DS?

& pregnant too, congrats!

i second that!

we do, but we are not too far away! I was not too happy to see snow! I am not a cold weather person!

i say boo again to snow!

couch shopping

yes, but I'm so over Halloween lol more excited about Christmas. Plus I'm trying to reduce sugar from my diet so a ton of Halloween candy won't help. Munchkin had a Halloween party at the friends this past weekend, then another at school this Thursday, which she was/will be a Dalmation. The for trick or treating she is going to be a flying cheetah - her choice lol.

Congrats to your hubby!
    ROMEO and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

oooh love your razor stash!
    HeatherWake likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Thanks FP! The razors were All for free last year! Went on sale at Sobeys for $2.99 and I had a whack load of $3 coups!

BUDDY QUESTION: So the 13th gift is a gag gift. Last year Lizard Queen got me Penis shaped macaroni and cheese….I got MY buddy (Jody22022…hey? Where the hell IS Jody?? Why isn't she riding this with us??) penis and boob chocolates… I am wondering what YOUR level of pervertedness is? Are you churchy-shy? Or raunchy as F*ck? My answer is RAUNCHY…nothing shocks me. ;P
    Last edited by HeatherWake; Tue, Oct 28th, 2014 at 08:27 PM.
    tmlskk01, ROMEO and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Not much shocks me for the gag gift
    ROMEO and Briwantstosave like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I live in Millwoods, DS just turned 7! I think we've talked about this before, I think your new house is in Ellerslie you said right?
    that does sounds familiar, new house is in Summerside but close enough Once we settle in & you settle in with your new little man we should get together! Are you on FB?

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    Thanks FP! The razors were All for free last year! Went on sale at Sobeys for $2.99 and I had a whack load of $3 coups!

BUDDY QUESTION: So the 13th gift is a gag gift. Last year Lizard Queen got me Penis shaped macaroni and cheese….I got MY buddy (Jody22022…hey? Where the hell IS Jody?? Why isn't she riding this with us??) penis and boob chocolates… I am wondering what YOUR level of pervertedness is? Are you churchy-shy? Or raunchy as F*ck? My answer is RAUNCHY…nothing shocks me. ;P

LOL
    ROMEO likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I would LOVE a more prevertness gag gift. Last year I received a lingerie bag and im sorry last year buddy but i was kinda jealous of everyone else!
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    I would LOVE a more prevertness gag gift. Last year I received a lingerie bag and im sorry last year buddy but i was kinda jealous of everyone else!
    Pooh? lol, you were jealous of all the penis pastas? Heheh!
    scbpooh, ROMEO and julesie-pie like this.

Page 21 of 95 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread Information