User Tag List

Page 28 of 95 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast
Like Tree2130Likes

Thread: 2014 Advent Package Train ~Start Opening Dec 1~

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    I feel behind now. I had a great start but still need a few things, and I can't even find wrapping paper anywhere. I'll get there soon buddy.
    Stores were starting to put some out today
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    So buddy... I shopped for you today and bought items from Yankee Candle, Shoppers Drug Mart and Chapters - who could my buddy be?
    Pretty sure you aren't mine.....
    wendyjane likes this.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I feel behind now. I had a great start but still need a few things, and I can't even find wrapping paper anywhere. I'll get there soon buddy.
    I bought some at Calgary Trail Superstore 3 weeks ago in order to send a package surface mail to England.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    I bought some at Calgary Trail Superstore 3 weeks ago in order to send a package surface mail to England.
    Ill have to take a look at the one in south common. I used to hate shopping at superstore because of the lines, but with every checkout open on the weekends, I don't mind so much anymore. Though I still shop most at millwoods sobeys. I pay a bit more but I get airmiles and it's way less busy.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    Don't think you are my buddy either!

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

I'm about ready to start wrapping my buddy's gifts. Trying to figure out a clever way to making opening them fun!

i will also update my answers tonight!
    scbpooh and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

So buddy... I shopped for you today and bought items from Yankee Candle, Shoppers Drug Mart and Chapters - who could my buddy be?

Hmmmm...

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Well I wanted to start shopping today, but DH decided he was going to "help" with my errands today...ugh! I love him to bits, but he is what I imagine a 4 year old is like to shop with. At one point I told him I wasn't finished and he could go and sit in the car and wait lol. Needless to say, only the basics were bought today!

I went to the Bulk Barn to get some quinoa flour (I want to make my own tortillas - yay Pinterest) I literally put one, yes one scoop in the bag, get to the register and she says $21.05..SAY WHAT?!?!? UMMMM NO FREAKING WAY!!!! I looked at her and laughed and said, no thanks and left! lol That is crazy! I googled it and apparently it is easy to make my own, so that is the plan for tomorrow!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

ditto unless it's a front

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    Momto2Ks likes this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It amazes me that you can get an item from the US sent reg post quicker than something sent in Canada by expedited
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

i used to love getting stuff at the bulk barn, especially when the $3 coupons were out.
    but one day, my boyfriend said he's surprised they are still in business.
    he got me thinking and now i don't go there anymore.

it's a sanitation risk in my opinion.
    the potential for tampering is way too huge for me to be comfortable shopping there anymore.
    too bad that things are going the way they are in society for me to even feel this way.

wow - where did that soap box come from?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Ill have to take a look at the one in south common. I used to hate shopping at superstore because of the lines, but with every checkout open on the weekends, I don't mind so much anymore. Though I still shop most at millwoods sobeys. I pay a bit more but I get airmiles and it's way less busy.
    we we normally go to the south common one too & it's not so bad on a weekday evening, but I went last Wednesday & it was nuts! I love my PC points so I keep shopping there, we save about $40-50 a month.

It amazes me that you can get an item from the US sent reg post quicker than something sent in Canada by expedited
    the sad truth! Mail from England is quicker than mail from Toronto for me, however Edmonton to London is a month!

Quote Originally Posted by anawhatsme View Post
    i used to love getting stuff at the bulk barn, especially when the $3 coupons were out.
    but one day, my boyfriend said he's surprised they are still in business.
    he got me thinking and now i don't go there anymore.

it's a sanitation risk in my opinion.
    the potential for tampering is way too huge for me to be comfortable shopping there anymore.
    too bad that things are going the way they are in society for me to even feel this way.

wow - where did that soap box come from?
    I usually just buy packaged products there, I love the Mrs. Crimbles Chocolate Macaroons!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Apart from the fact that Bulk Barn has actually got quite pricy, even when factoring in the $3 coupon, I don't shop there often anymore either. With all of the stories of what people ill do to packaged food, bulk is scary. Even thinking if someone is ill and coughed while opening the bin etc - not the people who just do it on purpose.

I still go to get CheeCha Puffs since it is the only place that has flavours I like locally, there is a stall holder at the local farmers market who sells little tubs of spices etc which works out cheaper than Bulk Barn anyway and I prefer to shop local
    anawhatsme likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Apart from the fact that Bulk Barn has actually got quite pricy, even when factoring in the $3 coupon, I don't shop there often anymore either. With all of the stories of what people ill do to packaged food, bulk is scary. Even thinking if someone is ill and coughed while opening the bin etc - not the people who just do it on purpose.
    i didn't even think of people that are sick and potentially spreading germs.
    yikes!

i remember years ago some of the gas stations used to sell mcsweenys pepperettes at the cash.
    you could just open the plastic bin and get them yourself (with tongs).
    we used to get them almost every time we got gas, then one day the cashier said they were going to be getting rid of them due to sanitary issues.
    i was SO disappointed.
    i LOVE those things.
    the harder and more shriveled, the better!!

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    I was so unsure of sending the penis pasta lol I'm glad others appreciated it
    LQ, Im surprised you were unsure of sending me penis pasta!! LOL, you and I have the same sense of humour, so dirrrrrty! I LOVED IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Oh my gosh! I need a peg board for my stockpile now... where did you buy yours, Heather? That's a genius idea!
    My wonderful boyfriend bought it for me for my birthday last year! BEST PRESENT EVER in our 7 years together! LMFAO! He got it at Home Depot.

Don't worry,…I haven't even STARTED yet!! When is mail date again? Eeeesh!
    juliejolie and lizardqueen78 like this.

Page 28 of 95 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread Information