User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

DD could only use Pampers or Huggies. Any cheaper brands she would leak thorough. DS does great in Parents Choice so I buy them for him often.
    I Smart Canucks and Swagbucks!
    Use SwagBucks as your search engine and earn great prizes! I've earned $185 in Amazon gift cards this year!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I find the velcro tabs break off easily and they dont stick very well either.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Hate Parents Choice! My boy leaks through them too. We got a pack of them when DS was born and we hated them so much that we used them when my dog went into heat.

The Fisher Price ones reminded me of Parents Choice, but without the major leakage. They "plump" the same way. I hate it because DS can't play with that big diaper brick in his pants.

Even Pampers have dissapointed me lately. I have become a Huggies mum.

Oh, and also we have used the parents choice diapers to clean up spills on the ground or dog tinkles in the carpet. So they got some use.
    Last edited by caitfoster; Mon, Jun 28th, 2010 at 07:43 PM.
    Remember that even though pets are here for such a short time they teach us things we would never be able to learn in many lifetimes on our own.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I don't have any kids, but I take care of several of my friends babies (all different families LOL).
    I had not the greatest experience with PC diapers:
    The first bad experience was with one of the kids I take care of:
    His Mom switched from huggies to parent's choice diapers, and the first thing I noticed was how annoying it was to open up (so much harder than pampers), but the moment he wet the diaper it leaked from both the leg holes of the diaper all over the place...
    With a toddler I take care of, his mom switched from pamper's to PC... And in about the month that he was wearing them: I had to diapers expload up his back and that took me ages to clean him off, and then another one just gave out and fell off (it was not needing changing)...
    In 2010/11 I used over $7700 in coupons!
    My 2012 goal is $6000 in coupons!

:::Alee142010:::

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I was curious about diaper brands, so I tried a few. I actually find that the Teddy's Choice diapers are better than Pampers for DS. If he wears anything else to bed, he ends up soaked in the morning!

I bought seven cases when they went on clearance when the packaging changed. I'm happy!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I love this diaper. I been using this since my baby was born. He's 2 months now. This wasn't my first choice though. When we were at the hospital the nurse used Pampers(can't remember which one) and when I would changed him I used Teddy's. I must say from all three of them it really depends on your baby's shape and size, how well you put it on and how much are you willing to spend. When the nurse changed him with Pampers it was excellent. I love how well it absorbs. When I changed him to Teddy's it held up. Then I tried Parent's Choice just to see if how well it will go. I don't notice any difference just more money in my pocket. I must say when the first time we used it he would leaked. But when my partner changed him he would not. After a few days I got the hang of putting it on properly. LOL! I love to use Pampers but too much for my budget. Am going to continue use Parent's Choice. Now just got to find coupons for it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG i totally agree. I love this brand. i cant think about using any other brand .
    Click here and discover how I earn $200 a day at home.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My girl is almost too grown up for diapers now so we are introducing her to the next steps in life. the wonders of motherhood. =)
    Click here and discover how I earn $200 a day at home.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I only use Huggies, in the red package! I have 3 kids and have tried all the brands and will faithfully be a huggies wh*re until the last one is all potty trained!
    They dont leak, they are super stretchy ( I like pulling pen the back to check for surprises) and when they are on sale for $24 a box plus using a coupon makes them very affordable! I would never use any other brand!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

You mean the Little Movers, right, Pinky? lol
    Those are my fave, too. They stretch soooo well, so even when she's squirmy, I feel like I've gotten it on pretty secure. I always worry the others will snap open with the pressure on the tabs.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was a total brand snob when I was a first time mom. We had twins and were blowing through diapers like crazy. When we had our next -I got off my high horse, and tried a few no name brands- most were fine- butttttttttttttt (lol) the walmart label diapers were awful. The tabs were constantly ripping off and did not do the job overnight. Daytime was fine since they were changed more often.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    267 (100%)

I'm all for saving money... but is it really saving money if your wasting half the diapers becauseof tabs coming off? Or changing every half hour because of leaks? I love Huggies over Pampers with my youngest (13months), Pampers was the best for my middle (3yrs now) and I used mostly Teddys Choice (Nofrills brand) with my oldest (shes 7 now), with a few switches to Pampers when they were on sale. I'm picky picky when it comes to diapers, I hate having to wash the bedding everyday because leaky diapers in the night.
    Click here to view my Wishlist & Tradelist!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Right now DD is in Life Brand diapers, and they work just fine for her! She's also been in President's Choice diapers, and while they're stiff, they get the job done! I thought I was going to be such a brand snob, but in the end I go with what's on sale/cheapest.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by habsgirl View Post
    Right now DD is in Life Brand diapers, and they work just fine for her! She's also been in President's Choice diapers, and while they're stiff, they get the job done! I thought I was going to be such a brand snob, but in the end I go with what's on sale/cheapest.

I like the life brand diaper better than PC. Not as stiff. And a great fit. As was mentioned, the Teddy's diaper fits tight throught the waste/abdomen so I am finding them a stretch to get on my chunk of hunk (he has a tall and solid build:1" to 1LB), can't be buying those again.

Always found huggies a great fit. When on sale- it is my go to.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I will never buy parent's choice diapers again!! DS is potty trained, but he wears pc diapers at night. He used to use cloth when he was in diapers full time, and occasionaly disposables for outings. He now has a permanent line on his bum from the top to the bottom, one on each cheek. It took us a while to figure out where this line came from, but it turns out that the stretchy part of the diaper has left a sticky sorta line on him. I can't wait for this box of diapers to be done so the bum lines will go away, but since he only wears one diaper a day it's taking FOREVER.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information