• 3 Post By savergirl
  • 3 Post By coupon girl
  • 1 Post By shopperwho
  • 2 Post By CrazyQT
  • 2 Post By freefreefree
  • 1 Post By LCF204
  • 3 Post By OntSnookie
  • 2 Post By jumpfroggy

Thread: Thank You to Smart Canuck Member!!! Gift card collection!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG, I just noticed that I have collected over 300 something dollars worth of gift cards from swagbucks over the past 2 years!! OMG....Wow... I am just amazed!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! to one of the Smart Canuck members (I can't remember who , I just remembered that it was a link I clicked under a comment in this website) who introduced me to this website.

I just love Smart Canucks.ca !!! and the members here
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Freestuffrighthere; Sun, Oct 26th, 2014 at 12:50 AM.
    GET $5 OFF Herbal and Nutritional Items Coupon Code: XIF785 http://www.iherb.com Low shipping charges to Canada Save about 30-40% Off retail prices. 14,000+Brand-Name Herbal & Nutritional Items Pay No TAX on items!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow.. that is a lot of gift cards and a lot of time spent on swagbucks. I can hardly get $5 in two months.
    ROMEO and sweetmomma like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wavi View Post
    wow.. that is a lot of gift cards and a lot of time spent on swagbucks. I can hardly get $5 in two months.
    No, you just have to be consistent, like do it everyday, the daily polls and NOSO, and other easy deals, and the codes. If you spend 10 mins everyday on this, it adds up. I don't do those long surveys, takes up too much of my time.
    ROMEO, Candini and saveaholicmama like this.
    GET $5 OFF Herbal and Nutritional Items Coupon Code: XIF785 http://www.iherb.com Low shipping charges to Canada Save about 30-40% Off retail prices. 14,000+Brand-Name Herbal & Nutritional Items Pay No TAX on items!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

That's amazing! I gave up on it because my experience was the same as wavi. Maybe have to try it again. Good for you.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Congratulations, good for you. I was just thinking yesterday of posting a thank you to all the smartcanucks posters. Your post just proves what I was thinking. THrough the contributions here I have been able to enjoy deals and free stuff that otherwise i would have missed out on. People save in different ways and through this website anyone can find ways to save that suit them.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

wow nice I have given up to on swagbucks maybe I should get back in to it
    ROMEO, sweetmomma and Candini like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It took me a year but I managed to get $25.00. I won't anymore. The problem is the engine search is so full of adds that the real page you are looking for ends up being a search of its own. It's great if you have lots of time and use the computer lots though. Easy extra $.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I don't put a valiant effort into swagbucks but I do have the toolbar installed and my homepage is set to do a swagbucks search so I often get bucks for just opening my browser. I infrequently do special offers. Sometimes I go through swagbucks if I'm buying something.

I average about $50 every 6 months. Not too bad for not even trying too hard.
    ROMEO and Silk like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by savergirl View Post
    Congratulations, good for you. I was just thinking yesterday of posting a thank you to all the smartcanucks posters. Your post just proves what I was thinking. THrough the contributions here I have been able to enjoy deals and free stuff that otherwise i would have missed out on. People save in different ways and through this website anyone can find ways to save that suit them.
    I know This website has done so much good to me. I saved so much because of this website. I never knew there was a thing such as SCOP until I visited this site, and not to talk about all the freebies. This site honestly has made my life easier, and plus all the great discussions we have here, and knowledge gain inaddition to all the savings.
    Last edited by freefreefree; Sun, Oct 26th, 2014 at 02:53 PM.
    ROMEO and saveaholicmama like this.
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Wtg!
    ROMEO likes this.
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes, I agree! I clicked on someone's link here too and have been actually using the site since April. I've racked up $125 in Amazon.ca gift cards and just put in an order for $125 worth of books for my kids. I love getting them books for Christmas and I don't have to touch my Christmas budget to do it this year

great job!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I agree as well. Consistency is the key for me... a bit of time each day on swagbucks can really add up.
    ROMEO and Candini like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I hope you splurge on something really nice! you deserve it!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

great collection!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I do it about 10- 15 minutes a day and get on a average $20 a month. I did get the max one month and had to wait till the start of the next month to redeem.

Thread Information